06:42:05 
my brain is still. So Fried
 mission goofy
06:41:53 
oh i somehow completely missed the fact you were talking to boeing LOL
 Boeing
06:41:22 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
Good ^^" I find it so often I'm beginning to feel a bit guilty for the amount I've stolen

Zephyr, what do you mean? I just find dens in Explore.
 mission goofy
06:40:52 
zefhyr - turning off the notifications or not caring?
 ZEFHYR
06:39:55 
Boeing, what level do you have to get to in order to do that?!
 mission goofy
06:39:32 
boeing - bahaha all goods one of the first things i did when i made this account was turn of notifications for those because i simply Do Not Care
 kycantina
06:39:13 ky
-WP Click-

ooh should I keep her?
 mission goofy
06:38:58 
-WP Click- oh i got a surpassing valor! yippee
 Boeing
06:38:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Fei ^^

goofy
Also I meant to apologize. For some reason I keep finding your den in Explore and my wolves keep taking stuff
 Feiella
06:37:41 Fei the writer
hungry
 Boeing
06:36:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
I probably shouldn't've but oh well lol
 mission goofy
06:36:28 
-WP Click- one of my girls popped a 71R pup woah
 mission goofy
06:36:03 
boeing - hell yeah banana bread
 Boeing
06:35:45 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
I don't know... I guess something happened to the seagull. A bunch of feathers around it's neck are just gone, leaving literally a hole in their feathers
felt bad for it so it's now the proud owner of a slice of banana bread
 mission goofy
06:34:29 
boeing - damn that seagull is wild lol
yippee slightly milder weather

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   39 

The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 11, 2022 10:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mouse - Alley | M: Drat
Maybe this cat isn't so bad, she sniffed the blankets and picked them up using her mouth. They tasted fowl, but she kept going anyway. She set them down near the iron stairs and pawed a rock onto them to keep them in place. She observed the iron stairs. "Do you need the blankets?" she asked Drat, turning around to face her. The air was cool and her nose was starting to get cold.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 11, 2022 02:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Drat - Alley | M: Mouse
"Oh, no. I can't sleep if I'm too hot. I normally just, um, sleep on the cold floor. The skin who lives here stays up really late making some kind of... food? for other skins. He uses fire, right in the door above these stairs." She looked up through the grate of the stairs to a white door. "I've tried this fire food. It tastes really... sweet- I guess." Drat shrugged, "I think it's just me who likes cold weather, even though I have- like- no fur." It was becoming clearer and clearer that Drat was getting comfortable talking to Mouse, as she began to stutter a little less.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 11, 2022 03:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Ah, sounds like a nice place. Well then, I'll have these blankets if you don't mind." She dragged the blankets under a few unidentifiable pieces of trash, not too sheltered, and sat on it. "I guess I'll be fine here. I don't like to get too hot" She started licking herself a bit as she prepared to get some rest, but she kept glancing up. You never know if something could happen, and something always happens when you're an alley cat. Dogs, other hostile cats, and who knows, even skins. She sighed. Sometimes she wished she could be a skin. No! That would be horrible. They don't get to live such a free life. She rested her head on her paws and stared straight ahead at the entrance of the alley, licking her nose to keep it warm. Her ears were angled towards it, listening for any noise.

Edited at December 11, 2022 03:29 PM by Riverflow
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 11, 2022 03:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Drat - Alley | M: Mouse
Drat watched the other cat curl up under the trash. She stretched her long arms and tucked her paws under her body. Sure, the other cat might've taken Drat's blankets but she wasn't going to make a big deal about it. It's better to get along rather than start an argument over something so stupid. Mouse is nice. Maybe I should talk to other alley cats instead of running and hiding. Then Drat thought about all the unruly theft. Nah, I guess Mouse is just a rare nice cat.
Drat rolled onto her side in an attempt to warm the freezing concrete she was laying on. Drat then closed her eyes and almost instantly fell asleep.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 11, 2022 03:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mouse watched as Drat rolled over and fell asleep. Oh, did she want the blanket? I thought it was warm enough, she shrugged, and closed her eyes. She opened them almost instantly as she realized she wasn't that tired. Maybe I should go hunting, there are usually more food at night, But wouldn't Drat feel lonely if she left and Drat woke up and she thought Mouse had abandoned her? Why do I suddenly care about another cat's feelings? That's never happened before. I'm on my own in this world, and you can't trust anyone...She suddenly saw a flashback, when she was just a kit, opening her eyes to see that her mother and siblings were gone, she searched everywhere, mewing as loud as she could, but her mom was gone. All that was left was a few traces that a skin was here. That was when she realized, that her mother abandoned her. Or did she? Her head spun as she thought about what had happened. She set her head down and turned it away from the direction that Drat was sleeping. She was on her own. Her mother was gone and so were her siblings, even if they were alive, like she cared. She drifted off into a light sleep.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 11, 2022 03:57 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tiger Lily / Pave / Mentions: Desert rose,
"Come on" Tiger Lily said to desert rose then started walking a Desert Rose started following her. She led the way through the allys to the pine carrying the rabbit. She could feel the cold concrete on her paw pads but otherwise she was decently warm. As they reached the pine Tiger Lily ducked under the low branches to the slightly warmer space within.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 11, 2022 04:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Little Girl - Alley - Mentions: Drat & Mouse

The tan molly trotted along the empty sidewalk, letting the slight morning breeze ruffle her fur. She was looking for a new place to call home, and what would be better than a short, little alleyway that skins never went in? Little girl stared into the alley for a second, seeing two cats together.

//Well- They don't look related, maybe they won't mind if I take a spot at the end of the alley?\

LG made her way to the back of the alley, trying to stay out of sight. She kept a close eye on the two, not paying attention to her own self. If they saw her and turned out aggressive, she knew she was dead. SNAP! She looked down at her paws to see that had stepped on some trash thrown out by a skin.

Welp- Im dead!

She thought, trotting faster now to go hide from the lanky white and brown she cat, and the grey Scottish Fold beside her.

Edited at December 11, 2022 04:12 PM by Griffith
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 11, 2022 04:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Drat - Alley | M: Mouse & Little Girl
Drat abruptly awoke from her deep slumber to the sound of footsteps. Its probably just Mouse or something. She looked over and saw Mouse was still on her blankets. Then her gaze snapped over towards the tan tortie. "We're under attack!" Drat screeched and ran into the trashcan again, making another booming noise. She was stunned again then ran behind it.

Edited at December 11, 2022 04:23 PM by Lykosteia
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 11, 2022 04:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Little Girl - Alley - M: Drat

Little Girl started to panic with the sudden screech. She jumped up onto a wooden plank and hissed, her fur puffing up. LG kinda snickered at the series of events that just happened.

//That poor cat-

Her brain snapped back into reality, hissing, and growling once again. LG was a relatively small cat, so she didn't seem like a threat. Her tiny claws stuck out of her fuzzy feet and clutched the wood hard.

Edited at December 11, 2022 04:31 PM by Griffith
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 11, 2022 05:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Argh sorry)
Mouse - Alley | M: Drat and Little Girl
Mouse hissed and jumped at the small cat, digging her claws into their fur. She pinned them down, and snarled. The cat looked slightly like Drat, she noticed. Hmpf, like that's important. Can't believe I didn't notice them...I guess I was very tired...

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us