Dragons Blood
07:47:44 Yong-sun (he/him)
ain't no way none my wolves didn't die
 Saint
07:46:57 
sky im asking the same thing, no way ij this lucky
 Clear Sky
07:46:37 Sky / Blue - she,her
so now its 7:45 game time i didnt get any message that my wolf is dead am i safe?
 fred
07:42:12 
Urux accept my friend request
 Rogue Wildfires
07:41:04 Mac and Cheese
Well dang it cause I have two wolves that have 100+ battle EXP
 Dragons Blood
07:39:29 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

I got a new replacement for my alpha male when he ages up
 Urux
07:39:26 Urox
Rogue
It just runs every monday at that time, so if you have a wolf 15 or over they all have a chance of dying at 7:45am
 Rogue Wildfires
07:37:43 Mac and Cheese
Till when?
 Dragons Blood
07:35:57 Yong-sun (he/him)
Death script is 7:45 game time I think
 Valkyriee
07:35:22 Valk, (She/Her)
-WP Click- my boy is 15 soon :')
 Clear Sky
07:34:04 Sky / Blue - she,her
when is the death script?
 starmutt
07:27:56 marsh | they/it
upon further thought im gonna make a gallery post for a fake suggestion because i think its too stupid to be a real one
 fred
07:16:09 

chica
<div style="text-align: left;">she was the omega wolf.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : +4
Jackal : +5
Copperhead : -3
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   10 

*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 12, 2022 07:34 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Matei|M 13 Kid|Wolfshifter|M:young kids, Skya, open

Matei thanked Skya and began eating the piece of meat to sate his appetite. He knew the small piece would probably not do much as he was a growing wolf. He didn't mind though knowing they would have to ration food sometimes. As he walked over to Rylee and the now awake Zen. He could see they were finishing up there food as well. "Hey do you guys wanna go to the water or something I'm kinda bored." He finished the rabbit snack and let the leaf fall to the ground. Walking over to his bag hanging on the tree he slept in. Matei grabbed out his water skin to go refill it at the river. Hoping the others wanted to come with. It was quite warm out now.

Edited at April 20, 2022 03:37 AM by Ravensrun
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 12, 2022 10:11 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tarn | Male | 15 | Hunter | Tiger | M: Clover (ind), Arya

Tarn’s face felt like fire and his mind was in a state of panic. It wasn’t him thinking, but rather a static noise with his thoughts running somewhere in the background. If they could have colors, they would have been a warping of red and black and then a sudden blaring of sharp red, blue and white lights. He was calm, relaxed while he was also panicking. A tug of regret made him wish that he hadn’t followed her. But he had and another part of him was glad that he did. He didn’t realize Clover, the lynx shifter, had offered him some fish. He was focused on his thoughts and frozen in his panicked state.

Then Arya spoke and his spell was broken. To his ears, her voice was soft and gentle. It was kind, yet strong, in a peaceful sort of way. To him, her voice showed that she was capable and able; something that he highly respected. For, it reflected the truth.

Again, his cheeks flushed, but his mind no longer flickered those bright lights and the fuzzy noise seemed to fade away mysteriously. With a slightly crooked smile on his tigery face, he quickened his pace and followed after the snow leopard. Her fur was dotted and marked by black dots which rippled on her grey coat. The forest above them scattered the light so that it seemed to dance upon her pelt like fairies. He couldn’t help but smile when he noticed it. She had grown. He remembered her being the frail girl he found on the streets. How her bones stuck out underneath her thinning clothes and how the fire of hope was dying in her eyes. How she had grown, from the awkward long-legged girl begging on the streets. She was still tall, but not in a gangly way like an ostrich. Her height fit her now and she was strong, something that Tarn admired.

“Anything interesting happen?” He asked the female.

He didn’t look her in the eye. He had been finding it difficult recently to meet her magnificent blue eyes, but not from any shame. He felt bashful whenever she came around and would avert his eyes. He didn’t know why. When they were younger he could look at them just fine. This was different and he didn’t like it. He wanted to be able to stare into her blue orbs without flushing and dropping his eyes. But he had not been able to for quite awhile now.

*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 13, 2022 01:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Theo / 20 / Male / Wolf / Leader / Mentions: Open
+His eyes dart towards a rushed sound across the stream coming for a thick layer or bush, his ears pin back against his head as he lets out a warning growl climb up his throat his tail tucks as his eyes were glued to the area the sound come from+
"Show your self...before I alret reinforcements" +He says loudly trying to keep his voice from shaking stepping forward a couple of steps, letting out another harsh growl before he makes it to the other side of the flowing stream the fur on his back now standing on its end+
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 13, 2022 01:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Skya / 21 / Female / Hunter / Snake / Mentions: Open
+Looking around the camp she sighs before she stands up her eyes focused on the bushes the leader went though a few minutes ago seeming lost in though her eyes now thinner then usuall before she shakes her head+
"It's probably nothing...he can take care of him self" +She said ignoring the feeling she had of worry and fear the creeped inside of her a few seconds ago+ "He is a wolf and our leader after all..."
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 13, 2022 02:20 PM

Rainbow Heart

Lightbringer

Give Award

Zen | M | 7 | Kid | Mouse | M: Matei

Zen was finishing the berries he had taken when he heard someone approach them. He looked up to see the wolf pup walk over to them. "I wanna go." He said. He quickly got up and, after taking a few more berries, rushed after matei . He ran up to matei as he was getting his bag and almost bumped into the guy, only managing to stop just in time. He looked up to the older boy, excitedly waiting for him to move to the river.

Edited at April 14, 2022 02:32 AM by Rainbow Heart
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 13, 2022 09:43 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

Matei|M kid 13|Wolf|M: open, Rylee,zen

Matei smiled at Zen as he got super excited. Only the young wolf was just covering the slight panic attack he was having. His mind had flashed back to when he was around the same age of 7. His older brother Theo would have been around 14. He could remember the younger years being good. He loved reading with his mom and spending time outside with her learning about nature. Then he remembered the start of the hectic years as kids started showing new ability's including his brother. It had changed so much for all of them. He was to young to know how terrible of a man his father was until he got older. He remembered the scary day his brother disappeared taken from home not long after transforming. Soon his fathers cruelty moved to the younger son. He acted like he had no idea who Theo was and it scared his mom. He still felt the rocks cut into his back as his father pushed him off a cliff they had climbed. He had cried when his brother disappeared but not the day his father pushed him. He wouldn't give him the satisfaction. That's when he set his books down a little more and began training to defend himself. His mom even made him his well loved Ax. He was just glad his brother and him were finally reunited. He blinked out of his panic when the younger boy almost bumped into him, looking up at him with a look of are we going yet. He quickly covered his zoned out state by speaking up "Okay zen you want to go what about you Rylee?"
He would have to make sure one of the other kids knew where they were going before they left. He looked up and around spotting The other leader Achlys, he would tell her.

Edited at April 20, 2022 03:37 AM by Ravensrun
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 13, 2022 09:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rylee | Female | 10 | Kid | Dall Lamb | M: Matei, Zen; Sylvar (ind), Others (ind)

Rylee accepted the food happily, giving a small thanks to Sylvar as the woman walked away and sending a stern look towards Zen when she caught him eying her berries. While it wasn't quite enough to fill her, she nibbled on the sweets with little fuss. The fruit sat heavy in her belly as she lounged under the shade of a nearby tree, the heat of the day starting to get to her as the sun steadily rose.

She was just finishing up an apple when Matei scurried over, also finishing up the food he was given. She intently kept her eyes on his feet, not particularly keen on watching the boy chow down on the rabbit in his grasp. However, her ears perked when he mentioned heading over to the river.

Zen, of course, responded with enthusiasm, rushing over to the other boy in his excitement. Rylee stood also, but she hesitated before voicing an agreement. Surely one of the adults would need to come with them, right? What if they got lost and the rest of the group left without them?

Not that they would do that. After all, Theo was one of the leaders and there was no way he'd leave his little brother behind.

Probably.

"Yeah... I guess I'll come with."She snuck a glance over to the adults still huddled by this morning's catch before turning to grab her sack. She swung the strap over her shoulder, padding over to Zen as Matei set off to inform the adults of their impromptu trip.

Edited at April 13, 2022 09:59 PM by Ellyllon
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 13, 2022 10:24 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Arya / 15 / Female / Patroller / Snow Leopard / M: Tarn

Arya let a low growl escape her throat before adding, “you mean about the morning patrol?”

She paused, thinking over the events that morning and concocted some sentences before beginning again. “Well, it was fine, I guess. No sight of them.” She put an emphasis on them and paused again, before breathing deeply and continuing as she walked. “I watched the goings on from the top of that small hill behind us.” She swished her tail in the direction of the hill before speaking again. “I also went for a short run, skirting the east side of camp, while the other two took the north side and the west side. The south end is being checked now I think.”

“Anyways, enough about my pretty average morning. How about you!?” She bumped his shoulder playfully as they walked along. Her stomach felt odd though, and she couldn’t place the reason. She went silent, waiting for Tarn to reply, but also zoning out quite a bit as she thought of all the possible reasons why she would be feeling like this. She pushed it aside and focused again on Tarn, hoping that he hadn't noticed anything off about her. Then again, he seemed a bit off too, Arya thought pointedly. He hadn't really looked at her at all and kept looking down. Odd.

*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 14, 2022 07:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Theo / 20 / Leader / Wolf /Male / Mentions: Wild dog, Open
+A Wild dog medium in size suddenly jumped out of the bush growling with its fur raised circling the leader with intent to fight no matter the size difference. It jumps forward taking a hold of the leaders leg before it shakes it's head roughly+
+Theo lets out a loud Yelp before he quickly gets out of the dogs grasp before he himself pounces on the dog pushing it to the ground his teeth sink into the wild dogs side before he jumps back growling once again his white coloured left front leg now changing a angry red color+ "Get out of here...before I alert the rest of my pack you mutt"
+Taking the words the leader said the wild dog tucks it's tail and turns off running as fast as it could into the bushes and trees that surrounded the stream the leader was at+
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 18, 2022 03:54 PM

Rainbow Heart

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zen | M | 7 | Kid | Mouse | M: Matei, Rylee

Zen nodded with a big smile on his face. He definitely wanted to go to the river. He hadn't been there yet and he wanted to see it. He turned to Rylee when Matei spoke to her and asked her to come along. He was pretty much jumping up and down from excitement, and didn't want to wait for Rylee to answer. He just wanted to go. He looked back up to Matei. "Can we go now?" He asked after Rylee had answered. He sighed softly and his ears drooped when he realised Matei did not yet head to the river, but first went to tell someone they were going away. He impatiently hopped from one leg to the other while he waited for Matei to actually go to the river.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us