Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
07:15:11 Vox, Corey
distant-screams,
I just find it odd since there's like- nothing in the news about something happening.

I wish they'd tell us, which makes me wonder if they aren't saying the cause of this because people could panic? I feel like if it was just drills n' stuff that they'd say that to us
 Voxtexy
07:14:06 Vox, Corey
Looks like I better check my rack and see if I've got spare civvies lmao
 Rising Ashes
07:13:30 Ash
-WP Click-
 Koa
07:13:27 ArKaya, Kaya
Where is wistman woods? I have a question for them
 Rising Ashes
07:13:22 Ash
Is he worth keeping? If so, what should I name him (Greek or Latin names or from mythology)?
 distant-screams
07:13:12 katy | beetle
Exist,
i hope so :D she was one of my CB pulls yesterday.
 Voxtexy
07:13:12 Vox, Corey
Okay. I've found a group of sailors wondering what else is going on, annnd there's mixed answers.

It's tied between security drills and an actual threat :'D
 distant-screams
07:12:48 katy | beetle
Vox,
i'd wonder if someone was attacked or something in uniform.

i have a parent who works in corrections, and every time they'd tell them not to come in wearing their uniforms, it was usually because of an attack or something happening along those lines. i hope everybody stays safe!
 Existence
07:11:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy ooo thay girl should give some good pups!
 Everlasting Torment
07:10:52 Anubis, Samael
Vox that sounds scary
 Voxtexy
07:09:53 Vox, Corey
distant-screams,
I'm also wondering what happened.

Like, we've gone to heightened security measures before, but we've never been told that we can't wear our uniform to work before
 distant-screams
07:08:53 katy | beetle
Vox,
that's.. concerning ^^' i wonder what happened.
 Voxtexy
07:08:21 Vox, Corey
Oh joy.

I can't wear my uniform to and from work now due to heightened security measures.

I wanna know what happened to cause this ;-;
 BloodWeb
07:06:35 Blood/Nicole
Poor slim just keeps getting slapped he should stop taking advice from my wolves lol
 Presumed Dead
07:06:31 Outcast/Nightshift
Thanks a lot Katy! :}
 Koa
07:06:19 ArKaya, Kaya
Where is wistman woods
 distant-screams
07:05:01 katy | beetle
Outcast,
go to pack > pack activities > manage blog. you can post blogs and make folders for them there
 Presumed Dead
07:04:24 Outcast/Nightshift
How do I make a blog 🫠
 Serpents
07:03:33 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- anypne good with battle move names pm me please for her as I cant think of any cool magicy ones
 distant-screams
07:02:45 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i think i'll try this girl with ghost if i'm able to snag a breeding

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +3
Black Bear : -4
Water Moccasin : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 2, 2021 11:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Flame)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 2, 2021 11:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((Thank You))
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 2, 2021 11:55 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(For goodness sake guys, let me catch up!! XD)
Flame | Elder | Female | M: Odin, Lemon
Flame saw the humans come towards her and snapped at them. The door to the cage was open that they wanted to put her in. Snapping at the humans again, she padded into the cage, curling up and laying down. She could hear Odin attacking the humans before being put into a cage. Letting out a howl, she called to the rest of her pack. "Everyone calm down! We are still together and that is what matters. When we get into the wild, Lemon can show us a safe spot before we can learn again." She looked over at Lemon before dipping her head, telling him that it was okay.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 2, 2021 12:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lemon calmed down and looked at flame he was ready to help with what he could he began looking over all the wolves to see if anyone was missing.No he thought but after all he did not know everyone.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 2, 2021 12:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lemon sorry double post.

Edited at March 2, 2021 12:27 PM by Try us
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 2, 2021 12:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~love you~ was in her cage she was scared seeing how Flame calmed Lemon she also settled down she was looking over everything no one was missing.The humans had just loaded the last crate and headed towards the cabe of the truck.She felt a rumble under her what was that she asked her self.She saw the yellow wolf looking over at her she curled herself up and went to sleep.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 2, 2021 01:34 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai was very confused. Everything happened so quickly. She had been snarling and running. She had hid behind a tree. 'There are multiple of them so it wouldn't be an easy battle. "If I get the one with the large stick that is hurting everyone, maybe then I would have a chance" she mumbled. She lurked in the shadows until she was close to her target. She growled a bit, then, she pounced and pushed the human into the ground. She placed her back paw on their hand so the stick-thing was out of reach. Then, she grabbed it and threw it into the deep water they usually would drink out of.

(I hope this matches the current situation. I was very busy so if not please explain to me what is happening)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 2, 2021 09:55 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn watched her pack mates get loaded up her heart was hammering it felt like it would jump right out of her chest. She growled at the humans closing in on her and snarled as she felt the collar go around her neck. She tugged and resisted as best she could but soon was locked in a cage as well. She looked around the cage angry and scared at the same time of what would happen to them out in the wild.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 3, 2021 08:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~Love you~looks around and sees Kai she wants to talk but can not find the words.She looks at the alpha male to see if he is awake but no use she can not see him.She looks all around and spots the yellow wolf and lays down to hide from him.I am so scared what is going to happen to us she thinks.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 3, 2021 03:34 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai soon pounces on another, knocking them into the water. She quickly realized they had found that "stick thing" and quickly bolted into the shadows. "You're so stupid Kai, now you have to fix the mess you've caused and you have to save your pack" she whispered to herself.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us