amor im very glad to hear than and im hatin gmy dyslexia lmao
 Ámor
08:27:15 On haitus
@Saint
... no! My family didnt die
 Saint
08:24:46 
amor
my dyslexia though tthat said family members...
 Ámor
08:23:33 On haitus
All 5 of my familiars died at once now my den is really empty xD
 Saint
08:19:44 
ohh ok! i have like 6 bald eagle feather and i only explore jungle in winter
 starmutt
08:18:51 marsh | they/it
bald eagle feather value increases around FMC time lol it fluctuates a lot more than toucan i think
 BuggyOs
08:18:13 I eat bugs 𓆣
Saint
It would depend on the worth to the person you're trading it to. I say yes though
 Saint
08:17:08 
are bald eagle feathers worth more or less than toucan feathers? would it be an even trsade?
 Rogue Wildfires
08:14:19 Mac and Cheese
Inej yelps when a turtle snaps at them for poking it around.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

Inej! You're supposed to be an assassin!
 Amygdala
08:14:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mac
Yay thank you
 BuggyOs
08:13:50 I eat bugs 𓆣
What size should my 'canvas' for digital art be? I plan on making some premades for an auction
 Rogue Wildfires
08:13:29 Mac and Cheese
 Amygdala
08:12:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Buggy
Yay thank you
 BuggyOs
08:11:50 I eat bugs 𓆣
Amy
now 5!
 Amygdala
08:11:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Only 6 pawsies to go
-WP Click-
 fred
08:06:55 
Dragons Blood
 Saint
08:04:41 
fsh
 Rogue Wildfires
08:03:23 Mac and Cheese
Fish
-Click-
 fred
08:03:23 
Dragon's Blood i am a friend of spider
 fred
08:02:26 
does he need to be bred

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Komodo Dragon : -4
Cougar : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   11 

Xona City || Roleplay ThreadApril 30, 2019 09:19 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award
Grayson "Lorde" Brixton | Male | 15 | Rogue | Mentions:

It took him longer than he had wished to get through the dense traffic. Everyone seemed to flock at this time of day, possibly just to get on his nerves. His board stuttered underneath him. and Grayson took a turn. He had been hoping to get a little farther away from the denser areas, but just along the West End was much more... vacant.

It was like some unspoken rule, you go back there... You're probably about to get robbed. Except it was typically Rogues that were prying for money from gullible pedestrians. His chances... Unlikely. However, Grayson would be out in a jiffy. He knew how to fix up boards without much of a problem. Unless of course... The model was up to date. He was familiar with older models. The new ones confused him. They weren't as powerful, due to the government wanting safety...their shapes were more difficult to balance on, and the overall technology was too complicated.

Once pulling over he skidded to a halt. The small corridor of walls he was in was so far 'clear' so he went for it. Anyways, if he was going to get jumped its not like he could move very fast with a messed up board.

He crouched beside the sleek board and carefully opened a plate on the bottom. The accelerator was almost flat which strangely barely fit. The older models of boards were more skinny as to make boards go faster. The new supplies were more bulky.

Flipping the board over he did a routine check for anymore damage. Which overall shouldn't be much. He ran a full calibration with his bracelet. Now, it shouldn't take too much time to turn back on. Grayson finally let out a breath of relief. One problem almost done. His second, just pay up. Then he'd be home free for the rest of the day.

Xona City || Roleplay ThreadMay 1, 2019 12:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Marcus Kingston | M | 19 | Lions' Blocker | Mentions: Grayson

Marcus couldn't remember the last time he'd been forced to walk everywhere. Probably not since he was a little kid, before he'd even got his first hoverboard. It had been that long, and he never wished for it to be like that again. Of course he knew that walking would be slow, but that didn't make the process of tracking any less agonizing. By the time Lorde had slowed and pulled over, Marcus was panting and warm. He took a few moments to recover while trying to keep an eye on where he'd last seen the kid vanish, somewhere in the maze of back alleys of the West End.

When he'd regained his breath, as well as his cool, he turned and dashed after the kid. It was a stroke of luck for Marcus that he was currently working on his board, which meant that he would have to take at least a few extra seconds to get on it, he couldn't just take off from where he was crouched on the ground.

Marcus quickly tried to put his body between the kid and his hoverboard, eager to launch into his favorite part of every conflict, which was to say, his daily routine: the trash talking segment.

"Hey, Spartan punk. Sorry, Lorde. It's been a minute. To hear them talk back at the station I woulda thought they'd be keeping you until your board rotted. Good thing for you and me they let you out, though, because now you can do me a favor." He told him with a confident smirk. He practically spat the kid's name, so thrilled was he to know something, anything about the kid. It wasn't much, but maybe it would still serve to get under his skin a bit.

He wouldn't mind getting physical if necessary, in fact, he'd probably enjoy it. It was a chance to finish off what had been so unfairly ripped away from him earlier. "You owe me a few things."

(ugh my first reply got murdered by internet spite and it's almost 2am and i can't do any more sorry)

Edited at May 1, 2019 12:59 PM by Quadropheniac
Xona City || Roleplay ThreadMay 1, 2019 08:53 AM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award
Grayson "Lorde" Brixton | Male | 15 | Rogue | Mentions: Marcus

The calibration had finished, but the full restart was taking a hot minute. He rocked back on his heels and waited in frustration, this was taking longer than he had expected. The footsteps that became approaching were almost silent, silent enough that he nearly fell from his crouched position on the ground when a lean figure showed up in front of him.

It was Marcus. Back from who knows where, but the bottom line was the guy obviously wanted something. Possibly just to have the satisfaction of giving him a warning of some sort. What came next though, made him more desperate to leave.

The older boy spoke with a tone to his voice. It was cynical none the less. Grayson's skin crawled at the mention of his own name, but he attempted to maintain his cool. Grayson stood up, still quite a few inches shorter than the other boy.

"Huh, that sure is something don't you think..." Grayson's eyes flickered back and forth from Marcus to his board that was finally starting to fire up. As if to prepare he flicked his wrist to see if it would respond. It did.
"Uh yeah... Sure. We can figure something out on that. Just give me a second-"

He flicked his wrist harder this time while simultaneously running the direction of his board. Marcus didn't have a board at this time, and even if his board didn't go as fast as normal, he could still get away. His board clattered against the hard ground, but still maintained upright.
Xona City || Roleplay ThreadMay 1, 2019 03:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Wow, that was quicker than he'd expected. The kid had practically flipped out and had a heart attack at the sight of Marcus, and Marcus was...oddly enough, okay with that. He wasn't used to having such an extreme reaction to his appearance, but he could get used to it, and maybe even like it. Right now it kicked his pursuit instinct into gear and, although he didn't have a board, he made what he thought was a good effort to chase down the kid.

"All that time spent together and all you wanna do is run away as soon as you see me? I thought we were tighter than that, man." He almost managed to sound disappointed, but mostly he just came across as cynical. He honestly hadn't expected the kid to immediately bolt at the sight of him, even rogues stuck around long enough to try and give him a hard time before they fled.

If he hadn't learned his lesson earlier, he would have tried to kick the board away and out of the kid's reach, but he didn't want a broken toe on top of the bruise he was sure was nice and purple by now. Instead he just tried to keep himself positioned between the two, and stomped down on the board for whatever good that would do to keep it motionless and out of reach.

Marcus was panting as he launched himself at Lorde to try and bring him down and hold him in place. He really just wanted to ground him for two minutes, then he could get his points, get his hoverboard, and be done with it. He'd be lying if he said revenge wasn't a factor here, too, it would just be too satisfying to take points from him in particular. "Come'on, kid, I just wanna talk to you. And beat the shit out of you, but I'll save that for afterwards."

Edited at May 1, 2019 03:57 PM by Quadropheniac
Xona City || Roleplay ThreadMay 1, 2019 05:07 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award

He didn't make it to his board, what a pity. Maybe if... No. That wouldn't work. Any ideas that flitted through his head were deemed useless. Grayson's entire body physically grimaced as Marcus stomped down on his board. He wouldn't leave without his board, so his escape was botched.

Marcus was the only thing In between Grayson and his board, which equaled freedom. Now, he couldn't jerk his board forward, Marcus' foot ensured that. Instead of running again though, he returned to the only thing he knew.

"Honestly, I think our relationship should be... how would you say distanced?"

Grayson subtly sidestepped, perhaps he could push the taller boy off the board. As soon as Grayson got on the board there wasn't a way in the world Marcus could catch him. He however didn't get that far as Marcus' body crashed into his own.

His head hit the ground, hard. Not to mention the wind knocked out of him. Grayson raised a hand to his forehead an rubbed his temple. He wasn't concussed, at least he didn't think he was. He could still think clearly, so that was a good sign. There was still an important problem. Marcus was now on top of him. More or less crushing the smaller boy to the ground.

He wriggled underneath the other boy and his hands wildly looked for a place to strike.

Edited at May 1, 2019 05:55 PM by Forerunner
Xona City || Roleplay ThreadMay 1, 2019 06:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amazingly, Marcus wasn't angry for once. He was thrilled. That was zero comfort for Lorde, sure, but Marcus was actually feeling pretty good about this whole thing. He followed the kid's brief retreat with an eager and optimistic gleam in his eye. The kid paused, either winded, stunned, or scared, Marcus didn't care. It was all the opportunity he needed.

As he grabbed roughly for the kid's wrist that bore his bracelet - and, by extension, those points that he so desperately needed - he attempted to slam the other wrist down to the ground to keep him pinned, all the while throwing in bits of useless commentary. He was grinning nastily as he noted, "You got a real smart mouth, you know that? No wonder your crew all died off and ditched you, they probably just didn't want to deal with you any more."

"Jesus, would you just - hold still for two seconds." Marcus spat as he struggled with the kid on the ground. He wasn't making this any easier.

As Marcus went to seize the kid's wrist and twist, it occurred to him that it was times like these when having those crazy metal nails would come in handy, but they looked an absolutely nightmare. He'd seen some other boarders equipped with them. They were a little overkill to him, though. Not that he bullied small children on the regular, but hey, someone had been thinking ahead when they designed those. He tipped his head towards his own bracelet but wasn't about to loosen his grip until he felt secure that the kid would follow instructions. "I need you to transfer 340 points."

Edited at May 1, 2019 06:53 PM by Quadropheniac
Xona City || Roleplay ThreadMay 1, 2019 08:43 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award

The younger boy fought back, but from his position it wasn't that easy. His only real defense had been his hands, but that was soon immobilized. Grayson's left wrist was pinned against the ground just to the side of his head. He was already starting to feel injuries from this ordeal, and there was likely to be more. Perhaps less if he complied, but Grayson was not one to be bullied. Most of the time at least.

He arched his back and more or less growled. He clenched his teeth and his head snapped to the side as if searching for something along the ground that would help. He didn't really know what he was looking for though. In the movies there was always a helpful crowbar to crack over someone's head.

Marcus' next words caused him to freeze. They hit too close to home, the topic was still sensitive. It just made it worse that Marcus was making assumptions that he knew weren't true.
"Hell, you better shut your trap!"
He started to wriggle again, as if Marcus' words had fueled Grayson. Except by this point he was pretty much immobilized. The most he could do was flex his wrists and kick out blindly, which obviously hit nothing.

Marcus finally revealed his true intention. 340 points? It was a small amount for what Grayson had on him. That didn't mean he'd offer it up. This wasn't Grayson's fault. He had already paid his dues fair and square, and it wasn't his fault that Marcus couldn't pay his own.

"How about no. Aren't you a part of a crew? Supposedly the best at the moment? You mean to tell me you're that poor. Perhaps the weakest link?... Now, I've given you my answer, so get off."

Grayson wasn't too concerned about what Marcus would do to him for saying that. Marcus probably couldn't keep hold of his current captive and beat him up at the same time. At least not with the large risk that Grayson would escape. It's not like Marcus would tie him up with anything, or bring him back to some sewer lair. That was just the movies.
Xona City || Roleplay ThreadMay 2, 2019 03:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

If the kid was trying to piss him off, well, it was working. Whatever trace of humor he might have had was gone now, replaced by pure and desperate anger. He was poor, but that didn't mean that he was going to sit there and take that sort of accusation calmly. At least Marcus didn't look like some ratty piece of street trash in oversized sweatpants and a grubby tee shirt.

"You don't know shit." He snarled as he pressed his wrist harder into the ground and gave it a twist meant to cooly encourage him, although by now there was plenty of personalized spite influencing his actions as well. This kid didn't need to know how he spent his points or why he was short. From where he was standing - or, crouching - it seemed like it would be in the kid's best interest to avoid insulting him, but obviously, Lorde had proved himself to be a bigger idiot than even Marcus had imagined.

"I wasn't asking." He wasn't entirely surprised that the kid had refused, Marcus probably would have done the same in his place. The only difference was that Lorde was loaded, and Marcus was asking for what was a trivial amount compared to what he'd willingly handed over to the officer. "What, you're happy to pad the pockets of a bunch of pigs, but you ain't gonna have my back? What kind of twisted bullshit is that, when you're the only reason I ain't got a board any more."

Fine. If he wouldn't give it to him, Marcus could just take it. It would be easier with both hands, and easier still if the kid would just hand it over, but he could work with this. The heel of his palm was still pressing into the wrist that carried his bracelet, and so he shifted his hand up slightly and fumbled clumsily at it, trying to rip it free and muttering vehemently as he worked, "I knew you were a snitch. A backstabbing, crew killing, cop sympathizing, runaway waste of space snitch."

Xona City || Roleplay ThreadMay 2, 2019 04:14 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award

Grayson winced hard as his wrist twisted the wrong way. His back arched again and one leg dragged against the ground. His body was more or less curling into itself, but it didn't do him any good.

"If you hadn't noticed! I didn't want to go to prison!" Grayson growled back. So what if the police were pigs. He also didn't have much of a choice. The only real thing he had in his life was this profession. He didn't want to give it up, and he wouldn't willingly.

Grayson realized his next intent. His next move was a risk. It would either make this situation a whole lot worse or a bit better. If he could get free, at least his wrist with the money source Marcus so desperately wanted. Propping up a leg he jerked to the side so that his body twisted underneath Marcus'.

While he was still trapped by the older boy, the grip on his bracelet was halted. From this new position he could clearly see the road Into the city. Of course no one would come back here. He'd be dealing with this without intervention.

"Fine!" He said it again, louder this time. "Fine! Just stop it already!" He couldn't help but feel offended by Marcus' words, and his face briefly showed it. He drew his elbows into his chest the best he could just so that if Marcus finally did let go and decided to hit him rather than let him up he'd be prepared.
Xona City || Roleplay ThreadMay 3, 2019 04:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"Yeah, and I'm guessing you don't want to die either, so I don't see why you're giving me a hard time, but you'll jump and run to the cops in a hot second." Marcus retorted. He was still hung up on this sense of revenge - if it could even be called that. Sure, if Marcus had paid those fees back when he'd first incurred them, he could have avoided all of this, but he didn't have the points back then any more than he did now. Given his situation, it only made sense that he'd been, more or less, behaving himself, or at least avoiding being caught.

The cops were unlikely to find him under most circumstances, and those illegal modification fees would have eventually been reabsorbed by the system - or so he hoped. But it was more satisfying and far more accurate, in his mind, to pin the blame on Lorde. If the kid had never gotten himself involved, never chased him down that earlier that morning, Marcus wouldn't be board-less now.

There was a triumphant sort of menace in his expression as Lorde conceded and Marcus slowly, very slowly eased up the pressure. He released him with a warning to stay down, then stood up himself and aimed an additional warning in the form of a kick his way.

He was breathing hard, but sneering as he stooped to retrieve the kid's board. Even if he wanted made a break for it, Marcus would bet those 340 points he didn't have that the kid wouldn't go anywhere without his board. He kept his eyes locked on the kid, ready to jump again if he even seemed like he was thinking about making the wrong move. "How the hell did you get so many points anyway? You ain't even got a crew, and rogues race for peanuts. What mainframe did you hack to get so many points?"

Edited at May 3, 2019 04:35 PM by Quadropheniac

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us