Wolf Play : A New Kingdom
Chatbox
 Eternity
07:27:12 ET
I'm finally uploading all my AF pieces omg, I'm usually right on it but I was so late this year LMAO
 Revelry
07:27:09 Rev
Since Americans are sleepy, come check my poll
-WP Click-
 Astrom
07:27:06 Storm
ItÂ’s 9:56am here
 teddy
07:26:57 its yellow
Eci
Its 14:26 for me..
 Poe
07:26:40 
I just used so many health potions because I was fighting grizzly and polar bears back to back. Sheesh.
 Gallifrey Falls
07:24:53 Allons-y / Myth
Most Americans are not up yet.
 The Earth-Shakers
07:21:24 
Chat is REALLY dead
 Ecifircas
07:18:35 
It's 7 AM.
 teddy
07:17:42 its yellow
oof dead chat
 Existence
06:36:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, especially at 9:30 pm x.x Lords above save me. Honestly I live in forest unless I need toucan feather or Jasmines xD

His name is Advisory, he's going to be Black bear's partner and Kuskyn best friend I can't wait to draw them together they are both pretty boys ^^
 Ecifircas
06:33:10 
Existence, noo. Not being able to sleep is the absolute worst, ugh. And thank you - I just finished the 10 levels in Forest quest, haha.

Good to hear you're doing well, though. Who's the mysterious stranger for Kuskyn?
 ZEFHYR
06:21:24 
"event currency?" is that moonflowers or something else?
 Existence
06:17:08 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, please can I trade xD I can't sleep. Oh have fun with that, I will cheer you on from the forest ~ I'm glad you're doing well! Me same old xD Trying to give Kuskyn more are I got him to 20 artworks working towards 50 now~ Also got him a simple Black white wolf friend I can draw him with ♡
 Ecifircas
06:12:46 
Existence, it's going. I'm sleepy and the weather isn't helping. c.c I'm just trying to grind out these levels of Desert for a quest. Thanks for asking. You?

Heather, hello. How are you? ^^
 Heather
06:10:38 
Heya Eci!! =D
 Existence
06:06:28 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, how are you going?
 Ecifircas
06:06:08 
Existence, hello~
 Ecifircas
06:05:44 
ZEFHYR, Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Apples > Wolf Items.
 Existence
06:02:44 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas ~
 Amygdala
05:57:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
But remember they will no longer be able to breed.

You can find it in barter under apples

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -1
Crocodile : +5
Margay : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    57    58    59    60    61   ..   85 

A New KingdomMay 23, 2023 02:52 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo - Exile
Hondo bounded up the hill towards the castle. His old graying fur ruffled in the wind. He had to get Saorise back. He had to regaun his kingdom. He could see the castle now. He turned back to see his companiond Nate and Venus behind him. "Its now or never." He said. "Once we regain my kingdom I am placing you Venus as head Guard. You have earned it. And Nate." He turned towards Nate. "You will be next in line for the throne. And Kyoshiro will be your Queen. You have proved to me you deserve to be King. Its what Chase would have wanted." With that, he turned and bounded up tue slope. Determined to get his kingdom back.
Cauldron - King
He spotted something bounding up the hill, at first he thought it was a rabbit or something. But as it got closer he relaized it was Hondo. And his band if exiles. His guards were no where to be seen. "Guards!" He called out. "Defend the castle!"
A New KingdomMay 23, 2023 05:17 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Venus_ Exile
"I won't let you down Hondo." He said

Nate/ Exile
" I will prove my rightful place in your throne and I will make everything right again." He said.

BloodClaw| Royal guard
He won't let anyone take his new home away. "Right away your Majesty." He said as he ran towards the front entrance opening it and got into his position even though he was old he still had some fight let in him.

Varian• alchemist
Varian wonder's what is happening as he ran to his window he can see a figure shape in the distance of a hill. "It that Hondo?" He quested himself as the figure starts to become clear it was him and the two others.

Edited at May 23, 2023 05:21 PM by Musa
A New KingdomMay 25, 2023 03:08 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo - Exile
Hondo recognized the shape of Bloodclaw racing towards him. "You cant win Gainst all of us!" He called. As he ran. He then bounded faster up the hill and sprung on his back, causing both of them to roll over, teeth biting into his flesh and fur.
A New KingdomMay 25, 2023 04:12 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
BloodClaw| Royal Guard
Bloodclaw turns his head around and bites Hondo on the back of the neck. "You have no idea what you are up against here and you shouldn't have come back!" He said in a muffled voice as he tastes the blood in his mouth.
A New KingdomMay 25, 2023 06:35 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Do any of you remember where my ladies are? I'm gonna try to get back into this rp lol)
A New KingdomMay 25, 2023 06:49 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
That last time you posted was this. And that's about it

The Tea Drinkers said:
(I'm sorry I've been gone for so long!)
Esmeray~Wolfnapper
Esmeray walked throughout the palace, trying to find the Queen. She wanted to have a hostage, just in case.

Edited at May 25, 2023 06:49 PM by Musa
A New KingdomMay 26, 2023 05:08 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo - Exile
Hondo yelped and clawed Bloodclaw's back. His claws dug deep into his side. He twisted from Bloodclaws jaws and bit once again in his neck. They struggled and tossed and turned, Hondo snapping his jaws at Bloodclaw. As vicious growls and snarls rose in his throat.
A New KingdomMay 26, 2023 05:40 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
BloodClaw| Royal guard

He got some of the exile fur in his mouth and spits it out he'd stands his ground and he wasn't going to lose to a exile wolf. With baring fangs he went for one of Hondo's winged feathers bitten down and tearing the feather along with the skin off. "You know I had my own training while you were exiled from your own castle!" He said.

Edited at May 26, 2023 05:41 PM by Musa
A New KingdomMay 26, 2023 05:51 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo - Exile
With his wing bitten he wouldnt be able to fly. They were both bleeding heavily. Nate and Venus had finally shown up. "Back down before we kill you." He said. And leaped upon Bloodclaw, slashing at his eyes and biting his nose and ears.
A New KingdomMay 26, 2023 06:01 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nate/ Exile
"Do you think you could still fight?" He asked Hondo

Venus_ Exile
"You can't win and it doesn't seem like you didn't dodged at all." He said to BloomClaw

Bloodclaw| royal guard
"Pfft I don't take orders from a exile wolf like you! And good luck on getting your castle back I highly doubt it that you will win." He couldn't continue fighting he was exhausted already instead he just lays down and blood drips from his wounds.

Edited at May 26, 2023 06:11 PM by Musa

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    57    58    59    60    61   ..   85 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us