The Earth-Shakers
04:36:03 
Wow.. Fluffy Floof. Floofy Fluff. Hm.
 The Earth-Shakers
04:34:59 
Yes, I will!!
 ZEFHYR
04:33:58 
EarthShaker! turn up the volume on teh song called Camel Walk, by Southern Culture On the Skids. It is such a blast and will kick you right out of the blues
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:12 
*thank you
 distant-lands
04:31:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:03 
Yay! Ty Zefhyr!
 The Earth-Shakers
04:30:28 
Thanks Cae!
 ZEFHYR
04:29:13 
oh yeah, starrywing...you need to shake it up a little
 ZEFHYR
04:28:34 
EarthShakerw! :) in the Realm tab, there are games to play to hopefully win mushrooms to use!
 Caeruleum
04:28:05 Cae, Blue
vitals are shown in the vitals section on wolf page, near the bottom. there are four different numbers, one for each natural disaster that can occur, and vitals show how your wolf behaves in those in explore. obviously positive ones are better than negative ones lol
 starrywing
04:27:32 Novo/Starry
zefhyr

i feel like im not real and every day is the same
 The Earth-Shakers
04:26:58 
Cae

Thanks!
 Caeruleum
04:26:23 Cae, Blue
realm*
 Caeruleum
04:26:19 Cae, Blue
rwalm > games
 The Earth-Shakers
04:25:44 
What the heck is minigames?
 ZEFHYR
04:23:52 
what happened starrywing
 The Earth-Shakers
04:23:45 
What is the Vital thingies in the wolf page?
 starrywing
04:23:10 Novo/Starry
crying my brain and heart out

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : 0
Alligator : -1
Boar : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    56    57    58    59    60   ..   85 

A New KingdomJanuary 22, 2023 04:57 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
You can rejoin and your roles haven't been taken away because I left them there in case you came back.

The Tea Drinkers said:
(May I rejoin, or have my roles been given away?)

Edited at January 22, 2023 04:58 PM by Musa
A New KingdomMarch 16, 2023 12:48 AM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Many months have passed Kyoshiro is a fully grown wolf now while Varian is practicing new attack skills with Kyoshiro but they do it in private so the King doesn't know. And Varian needs to find away to communicate with Hondo and the two others without the King or Queen knowing.
A New KingdomMarch 16, 2023 03:26 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo - Former King
Hondo had grown older, much to old. Gray fur covered his face from age, and his bones creaked with elderness. He was in the retiring stage of a King. But yet he wasn't king. He lay around, on the outskirts of the kingdom. He hadn't seen his children in forever and hadnt been able to speak with Saoirse. He sighed. Mayne they would never see each other again.
A New KingdomMarch 16, 2023 09:52 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kyoshiro ~ grown wolf
Kyoshiro decided to go outside and get fresh air since she was sick being stuck inside maybe she can locate her father? If Cauldron didn't find out besides he was too busy with his own young pups and having royal king duties.

Nate/ Former guard
Nate was the age of 8 and he snout was almost starting to turn gray but not just yet. His wing was healed from herbs that he found. His bones aced a little bit but not as bad.

Venus_ former guard
Venus wasn't old like Hondo or Nate he was just age 5 he decided to go out foraging for food.

Edited at March 16, 2023 10:07 PM by Musa
A New KingdomMarch 17, 2023 10:37 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Former King
"Nate!" Hondo called. "I cant sit around like this any longer. We have to take back the kingdom, bedore its too late." If they didnt now, they could never.
Cauldron-Henchwolf/King
Cauldron sat on guard, overlooking his kingdom. His pups were now full grown. And were in training to be guards. He still have Saoirse as his hostage, so Hondo would never attack again. How he loved being king. The town below thrived under his leadership, which would be his forever.
A New KingdomMarch 17, 2023 01:53 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nate/ Former Guard
"I agree but we need to learn new skills moves you remembered what happened to me and Varian. Surely he will just use the same old attack moves again or a brand new one." He added.

Venus_ Former Guard
Venus caught three fresh rabbit carcasses and sets them down.
"And don't forget about his pups which there aren't pups anymore." He said

meanwhile
"Since Cauldron is busy I can go look for my father." Kyoshiro said as she went into Varian's herb room. "Varian I'm going to look for my father the true King, I can't take this new King anymore it's just not the same like it was before." She whispered.

Varian• Alchemist
"I agree but what about your Leucism fur? You are very noticeable and you will be spotted easily. Unless his pet Raccoon Ruddiger." He said. "If the King says anything just tell him that you are going out to get more supplies and I wrote a list for it. And here is the real scroll on what has happened here." Varian said as he puts the two different scrolls in a two handed bag placing on Kyoshiro's back. "Don't worry I'll be alright and I know how to fight." She said as she gives Varian a slobbery lick and off she went along with Ruddiger.

Edited at March 17, 2023 02:16 PM by Musa
A New KingdomApril 10, 2023 09:35 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo-Loner
"It doesnt matter. We must try." He said looking towards the castle. Seeing the outline of Cauldron sitting watch. "We have to suceed. We must win." Then without looking back he bounded off towards the castle.
Cauldron- King
With one last glance at his kingdom he turned and went back in tye castle. His pups, now adults came up to him. He smiled. "You know you have work to do my Royal guards." He said nicely and licked each one on the ear. They seemed distraught, but Cauldron just shrugged. He went deeper into the castle.
A New KingdomApril 11, 2023 06:45 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Venus_ Former guard
"Yeah heading through the front of the castle is a great idea..." Saying in a concerted way.

Nate agreed with Venus as he follows Venus right behind.

Kyoshiro/ adult wolf
As she walks through the back door about to head of into the village she catches a familiar scent. Turning around the corner of the castle she sees her father only her head was poking out though she didn't want to alert the new royal guards. Which they still are newbie's.

Edited at April 11, 2023 06:50 PM by Musa
A New KingdomMay 22, 2023 10:14 AM

DojejeTheWolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tiger/ Adopted pup
-------
Tiger walked around this unfamiliar place that he didn't recognize at all. He looked around trying to figure out where he was and then he heard a noise. He got spooked and hid, he peeked around the object he was hiding behind. "H- Hel- lo..? Is... is any- any- one- one. There..?" Said Tiger. He saw a dark figure and backed away a little. He looked at the dark figure again and the figure was more clear now. It turns out it was just a rat. He let out a sigh of relief.
-------
(I forgot this roleplay existed, did I miss anything?)

Edited at May 22, 2023 10:16 AM by DojejeTheWolf
A New KingdomMay 23, 2023 11:53 AM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
(A lot has happened.))

Kyoshiro~ Adult
Ruddiger decided to get the supplies with Kyoshiro as they headed off into the village most of the shop were closed due to Cauldron riding terrier apond the land. As she was almost finished getting the ingredients on the list Ruddiger picks up a scent of a pup and try's to get Kyoshiro his attention.

Edited at May 23, 2023 11:53 AM by Musa

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    56    57    58    59    60   ..   85 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us