Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Revelry
08:38:10 Rev
congrats to me who manage to avoid covid during 2 years of lockdown, just to get it now
 Dawnforest
08:38:03 Dawn
Vote? -WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
08:37:56 Hallow, Eve
If I don't find some bighorn sheep here soon I will have to drop this quest T^T
 BuggyOs
08:30:07 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
I don't know the answer to that one, sadly. I don't think they would be, if you have it at all it should be used.
 ZEFHYR
08:28:56 
thanks, BuggyO. pls. scroll down a tad and see question about temple relics? do they need to be Unburied before exploring? in order to count in the temple?
 BuggyOs
08:26:46 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
yeah, there's less prey in winter, and some of the little text blubs are different, and other actions
 ZEFHYR
08:26:23 
hi, BuggyOs!!
 Salem
08:26:04 Rumi
-WP Click-
 ZEFHYR
08:25:43 
so, seasons affect the explore game?
 Dawnforest
08:25:26 Dawn
-WP Click-
 BuggyOs
08:25:08 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
hi :)
 ZEFHYR
08:24:30 
CP for whomever answers?
 distant-lands
08:15:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
elowen gets a pretty YCH too <3

the background colors is her boyfriend's color palette
 ZEFHYR
08:11:28 
Q. if you have a relic for the Temple,does it need to be UNburied first to be recognized by the temple?
 TeaBear
08:03:04 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Nev
ooh roger :) I forgot about seasons lol, thankyou :)
 Poe
08:02:32 
Something about battle training three wolves at the same time isnÂ’t the easiest thing to do haha
 Nevermore.
08:02:05 Never/Nev
Tea bear

There will be more come spring/summer
 Poe
08:01:57 
-WP Click-
It has been a slow challenge to get him to death grip, but IÂ’m feeling optimistic
 Transcendence
08:01:24 free palestine
Pvp anyone fast
 Black River
08:01:22 Lady Lynn
Should I ask the worth of a wolf (to sell) here, or in sales chat? I'm new so I have no idea how to price my wolves yet-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +1
Bobcat : +1
Black Panther : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    55    56    57    58    59   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 04:17 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/echo
Mary shifted into a dragon fly and flew near Echo, shifitng back. this time, she did a more chill approach. " hey." she said, putting away her gun. ' i'm Mary, you?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 04:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Echo/Female/Loner/M:Mary
She jumped up as she had just about fallen asleep. Oh-! I'm Echo. Nice to meet you?" Her ears were slightly down as Mary had scared Echo.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 04:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/No Current Allegiance/Male/FH, Night
Stryker heard gun shots and started running towards them. He spotted Fae, Phase, thick bushes, and multiple Voids? He looked around for the shooter and spotted some familiar camo. He shifted, unfurled his wings and streaked upwards at the shooter, grabbing him by the shoulders and forcing him to drop his gun. Wait, what was the kid doing back here? They got rid of him ages ago. He looked at Night, "Kid, what the hell are you doing coming back here," said Stryker. "Of all the stupid things you could have done you chose this?"

Edited at August 31, 2020 04:33 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 04:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Echo/Female/Loner/M:Mary
She then right away remembered. Her eyes filled with fear and she took off running. She ears were flattened and her tail tucked. Her scent left a trail through the grass as she ran. 'What do I do? Trust her? Keep running?' She thought to herself. She pushed away her thought and ran on. She came across a small rock and tried to hide behind it. You could see her ears poking out from behind even though she was trying to hide.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 04:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/No Current Allegiance/Male/FH, Night, Hunters
Stryker heard more gunshots and turned around, he saw more Hunters gathering around the base. He made an angry noise and put the kid on the ground next to his gun, "Kid, if I see you shoot anymore people you will be in serious trouble." Stryker then headed around the base to where the Hunters were preparing to attack.

Edited at August 31, 2020 04:46 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 04:40 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/echo
"wait!" she yelled, then shifting into a winged wolf, flying up and hovering above and sat down. " i just want to talk!" she said, shifting back.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 04:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Echo/Female/Liner/M:Fae, Phase, Stryker
She shifted to a cat, as she had gotten herself stuck in a hole. She jumped out in her smaller body, shifting in a wolf. She ran back through the grass, seeing that the wolf had gone. She ran into the other side of the forest. She soon came up upon the newly unknown things/people. *Fae, Phase, Stryker* She let out low growl as she had gotten scared seeing the new people/things.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 04:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Echo/Female/Loner/M: Mary
She heard the yell from behind and started running back trying not to get their attention. She followed the scent and said loudly "Well I'm here!" She sat down waiting for the reply from the wolf.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 04:47 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Warrior/Hunter/M:Stryker, hunters, FH
Night slithered out of the now shifted Stryker and pulled him back just as he hit the button. All the hunters that had been underneath them were blwon to smithereens. Climbing down the tree, he shot a couple more bullets, taking down the last of the hunters. He looked back up where Stryker had been before taking off running. Looking behind him, he saw a couple hunters chasing him. He led them away from the Shapeshifters before killing them. He sat down for a moment thinking about what he just did.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 04:48 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
It sent twice

Edited at August 31, 2020 04:48 PM by Fangsoffire

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    55    56    57    58    59   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us