Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
08:30:07 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
I don't know the answer to that one, sadly. I don't think they would be, if you have it at all it should be used.
 ZEFHYR
08:28:56 
thanks, BuggyO. pls. scroll down a tad and see question about temple relics? do they need to be Unburied before exploring? in order to count in the temple?
 BuggyOs
08:26:46 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
yeah, there's less prey in winter, and some of the little text blubs are different, and other actions
 ZEFHYR
08:26:23 
hi, BuggyOs!!
 Salem
08:26:04 Rumi
-WP Click-
 ZEFHYR
08:25:43 
so, seasons affect the explore game?
 Dawnforest
08:25:26 Dawn
-WP Click-
 BuggyOs
08:25:08 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
hi :)
 ZEFHYR
08:24:30 
CP for whomever answers?
 distant-lands
08:15:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
elowen gets a pretty YCH too <3

the background colors is her boyfriend's color palette
 ZEFHYR
08:11:28 
Q. if you have a relic for the Temple,does it need to be UNburied first to be recognized by the temple?
 TeaBear
08:03:04 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Nev
ooh roger :) I forgot about seasons lol, thankyou :)
 Poe
08:02:32 
Something about battle training three wolves at the same time isnÂ’t the easiest thing to do haha
 Nevermore.
08:02:05 Never/Nev
Tea bear

There will be more come spring/summer
 Poe
08:01:57 
-WP Click-
It has been a slow challenge to get him to death grip, but IÂ’m feeling optimistic
 Transcendence
08:01:24 free palestine
Pvp anyone fast
 Black River
08:01:22 Lady Lynn
Should I ask the worth of a wolf (to sell) here, or in sales chat? I'm new so I have no idea how to price my wolves yet-
 Dawnforest
07:57:42 Dawn
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
07:56:59 Hallow, Eve
Paws?
-WP Click-
 TeaBear
07:55:31 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Any tips for catching chipmunks? Says they appear on level 9 of forest but I went there and only got 2 in like 200 moves

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +1
Bobcat : +1
Black Panther : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    54    55    56    57    58   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 12:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/M:River
Phase sighed,and in a blink of an eye,turned into a fox,she circled you,"Well,your answer?!" she growled lowly,before turning back into a wolf,her gaze calm and steady.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 12:12 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Creep, I got the place wrong, gotta edit the previous messages to fix it)
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, River
Fae almost didn't heard Starfire's voice. Which meant she was in a worse state than she thought.
She turned around to see the male with something hanging from his jaws. A bottle? This wasn't the moment.
She grabbed the bottle, found there was no cork and poured it on the wound. The effect was miraculous, the wound closing before Fae's very eyes, and spitting out the bullet.
Within moments the wolf opened her eyes, and literally lost it on Fae. The cat was scrambling away before she knew, only, she had forgotten she was several times her usual size... going straight at Starfire.
"Owww! Oh, sorry!" And went back to her paws, focusing on the wolf
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 12:19 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae, River
Starfire watched the wolf run towards him. With a gentle splurt, he surrounded the wolf in blue flame. He went into a circle running and running. "Fae, what are we supposed to do with him now?" He was tempted to just let the wolf go, but he stayed put until Fae answered.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 12:36 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, River
Once again, Starfire's voice sounded very far away as Fae kept all her attention on the stranger wolf. She could feel her fangs baring, only this time she was an actual threat. She forced them back in and crouched. What did she want to do? Why was he asking her? He was the alpha, not her...
She switched her focus back on the wolf behind the blue fire... only to realize it was a he. She had been wrong all that time... creep.
Also, he looked terrified, and Fae couldn't really blame him: she had reacted well worse when she had first met Starfire and the others.
"We healed you," she said, voice soothing. "You'll be fine, if you aren't already." She forced herself to relax, as lulling music started filling the air. "Where are you from?"

Edited at August 31, 2020 12:36 PM by Dewgrass Pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 12:37 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Gtg, now. Will be back in a couple hours)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 12:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(I'm back done with all my stuff :3)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 01:21 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Warrior/Hunter/M:Starfire, River, Fae, FH
Night saw the fire-winged wolf land. Sneaking over there and climbing up a tree, he saw how they healed the hurt shapeshifter. Hmm, what to do... He pulled out his silencer, putting it on his pistol. Hunters were coming in from the south. How many knew? He took aim and brought down 3 hunters before they started shooting at the SS. He then shot a couple more before putting on his camo so none could see him.

Edited at August 31, 2020 01:36 PM by Fangsoffire
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 01:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:FH,hunter
Phase felt getting shot-for the hundreth time and fell down,she layed there like a rock,she didnt seem to care(Phase doesent care about anything anymore -_-) Phase got up,poured some droplets on Starfires wound,"I think i'm gonna burn these woods" she sighed,blood leaking from her wound,she couldnt move,and ropped to the ground,and she was in pain,but she flinched a few times,"Starfire,kick that hunters butt and then save us" was the last thing she said until she couldnt hold it in,then she dropped next to Fae,she was worried about her,as she was a cat and they werent that big,so she could be losing more blood then any of them,and she was oo weak to turn ito another creature.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 01:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Echo/ Loner/ Female/M:Noone
She padded over into a patch of grass, laying down to rest her paws. Echo sneezed sniffing a newly pollinated flower. She closed her blue-gray eyes, soon falling asleep. Suddenly she jolted awake, to the sound of footsteps.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 31, 2020 04:07 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Phase, Starfire
The shot flew close enough to make Fae wince, her skin scratched. But it was the gasp behind her that made her blood freeze. No.
She watched as more shots came, only barely missing them. The next moment she was tiny again, defenseless, powerless at the broken voice of Phase despite what she was saying.
"Stay still! Stay still, we can protect you!" The fear vanished as she summoned the Voids, plus a bunch of thick bushes for cover. She wanted to help Phase, but in that form all she could do was hiding, herself and the others.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    54    55    56    57    58   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us