Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
11:21:06 Spooky Vah
-WP Click-

Any other gear/decor suggestions (or thoughts)?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:20:45 Bugs || Ed
Sleep well!
 Luna👻
11:20:00 Silver (She/her)
Gonna ragequit for the night-280 moves and one cricking brain!!! Goodnight and I hope you guys have better luck with the event.
 Magnus Bane
11:17:05 Mag/Maggy
Ugh.-.
 Zeraphia
11:15:03 Spooky Vah
Never

XDD you've got this.
 Nevermore.
11:14:44 Never/Nev
Vah

It sadly is sentence I'd never thought I'd say. Now to convince my roommate to put it in a bag.
 Zeraphia
11:14:32 Spooky Vah
Blood

I feel like it depends on the wolf you're putting it on or the other gear/decor.
 BloodWeb
11:13:45 Blood/Nicole
Which is better hades wings or molten wings
 Zeraphia
11:13:39 Spooky Vah
Never

That... is not a sentence I thought I'd hear. But you go freeze that dead duck XD
 Nevermore.
11:13:18 Never/Nev
Vah

yesss, that is the best way to explain it!

I'll be back in a moment. I have to put a dead duck in a spare freezer >.>
 Zeraphia
11:12:38 Spooky Vah
Sakura

Pregnancy lasts 80-96 hours. Labor is 2-5 hours. You can use a Fertility Figurine to make a wolf give birth now or a Toucan feather once they're in labor.
 Sakura
11:12:14 
how long does it take for ur wolf to have her pups?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:12:10 Bugs || Ed
aw man, sending y'all tons of warm, fiery thoughts
 Zeraphia
11:11:14 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man that sucks!

I feel like when you get cold after you shower, it just lingers in your bones. You just feel cold forever until you can shower again.
 Nevermore.
11:10:38 Never/Nev
Vah

I hate being cold after showering T.T Especially in the winter. I'm in four layers of jackets and I'm still shivering
 Hugs4Bugs
11:08:18 Bugs || Ed
Wolf party let me down :')
-WP Click-
 Existence
11:08:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Why spend 150 mush each wolf when you can feather a wolf xD
 Zeraphia
11:08:09 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh no!! That is so sad. Feeling cold after showering is the worst feeling, I swear.
 Hugs4Bugs
11:06:10 Bugs || Ed
Ahhh, I see
 Existence
11:05:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Speaking of feathers I need to explore the mountains again xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : -2
Brown Bear : -2
Water Moccasin : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    53    54    55    56    57   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 08:19 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bronze | Male | Omega | Mentions: Gwendolyn
After she got out, he helped her back to the pack. "Are you okay? What hurts?" Asked the male as he could see the opening of the meadow the pack was staying in.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 10:17 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn- Omega- men. Bronze
"The glass that stupid fox dropped on us while you were trying to help me out of the net. Some of it has pierced my skin." Gwendolyn gave Bronze a gentle nudge with her nose as a thank you for helping her out of the net. She looked ahead and noticed the opening of the meadow the pack was staying in. She could feel warm droplets of blood along her shoulders, side, and back from the glass embedded in her skin.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 23, 2021 07:53 AM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bronze | Male | Omega | Mentions: Gwendolyn
"Oh, I bet that hurts!" He said with a sorrow-toned voice. He then sniffed the bigger pieces of glass and started ripping them out. "Sorry, I just don't want it to get infected. After most of the glass was out, he left the rest for the med-wolf as they were small.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 23, 2021 08:00 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | Artic Fox | Male | M: Kai
Frost watched disdainfully as the wolf started laughing. "That's how they always die. Laughing." He muttered to himself before raising his head, "Laugh now, die later. That's usually how it works." He said jumping down. Circling her, he growled slightly, "Don't say I didn't warn you."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 23, 2021 09:57 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
LightningWing | Peregrine Falcon | Male | M: Wolf pack
Lightning flew over the forest before plunging down. Swooping sharply to gain speed and not crash into the ground, he snapped a squirrel up with his beak before landing crookedly in a tree. His leg hurt and he would have to find a safe river or hollow to light down. Digging into his prey, he let out a piercing screech before lifting off again.

Edited at March 23, 2021 10:14 AM by Fangsoffire
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 23, 2021 10:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Silverback I Coyote I Male
He tugged at the ropes with his teeth and clawed the air beneath the swinging net. It had been a day since he was trapped. Stupid foxes, he thought. No, you are the stupid one, he told himself as he gnawed at the husky ropes that tangled him. He shouldn't have wandered here in the first place. He should have ran away when he saw that eagle hanging down from the tree. Silverback released his jaws in frustration, watching the torn flakes of the rope intensely. He had to think of a way to escape...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 23, 2021 10:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male
Goldbeak's black talons curled around the thin branch as he landed. It was good to have a full stomach again. He still wasn't happy with his tattered wing however. No matter, the eagle thought. Gliding and hopping will do for now. His mind wandered back to his territory, remembering the sudden crash he had heard on the other side of the river. The chaos seemed to have died down but it was worth checking. Goldbeak leapt off his perch, spreading his wings out, aiming for the birch accross the river. This glide wasn't as good as the others. The eagle found himself gripping the tree's trunk. Squawking and unbalanced, he tried again, flapping his wings hard. Like a chick, he thought with contempt. I'll kill a bear for my wings back. just then, he heard the rustles of leaves on the ground. He folded his wings abruptly, watching...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 23, 2021 03:23 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai | Female | Beta | Mentions: Frost
After realizing what she'd done, she stopped laughing. "Sorry for that, I just" she paused for a second. "My pack and I haven't been having the most positive time, and I thought you were joking." She corrected. "Could you possibly, tell me more?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 23, 2021 03:31 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | Artic Fox | Male | M: Kai
Frost flicked his ears, surprised of her quick correction. Sitting down, he said, "Let's put it this way. Don't go into the Fire Shadow territory and you will live. Go there, and your pack will never see you again. A couple times, a pack wolf will get out with a long lasting reminder of what is in there as a warning." He lowered his head, looking straight into the wolf's eyes. "And another thing. . .I don't joke about the monster." He shuddered, "No one does and stays alive."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 23, 2021 03:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak: The rustling finally died away. Goldbeak had observed closely but couldn't manage to see the noisy creature. Shaking his head, the eagle continued his way to the crash site. He could see the trampled leaves and broken twigs as he hopped from branch to branch. Soon enough, his legs were weary and tired. But he reached the site. It was another clearing, littered with leaves and speckled with plants. Looking down from his oak, he saw the remains of a net, some of its ropes torn and others tightly knotted. Humans, he thought. The eagle clicked his beak. But weren't the humans gone? Hadn't they left after their machines had destroyed half the forest? Spread randomly around were shards of pale blue chips. They look familiar, he thought. Then the image came clear to him once more. Foxes. Goldbeaks talons gripped their perch hard. The eagle heard some rustling and looked up. Strange shapes were writhing in the treetops above him. Foxes, he thought again. And as he saw the scales glimmering from one of those shapes, he muttered, "fox feed"...

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    53    54    55    56    57   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us