Wolf Play : A New Kingdom
Chatbox
 Drunken seas
01:19:55 Pera
Now itÂ’s time to draw a pumpkin dragon and finish of an air variant dragon and then start a commission and then finish off the cuts of an auction piece and then research and start drawing rider armour. I love doing this to myself 😂
 Existence
01:19:18 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I.. How many chimeras is Kaiza going to dump me?
 The Night Walker
01:17:52 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
Yeah lol
 The Night Walker
01:17:22 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
-Click-
 Transcendence
01:16:37 free palestine
Sorry im back i need that pvphh😭
 Drunken seas
01:16:32 Pera
Wait just searched it up, and yeah the horns make it look a little like that, save for the fact mine has front legs 😂
 Drunken seas
01:15:16 Pera
Aedra
What? WhatÂ’s that?
 The Night Walker
01:14:36 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
Reminds me of the bone knapper from httyd
 Drunken seas
01:13:14 Pera
Sneaky peak of a Halloween dragon..
-Click-
 Zeraphia
12:59:57 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Cold is the worst.

Cold is just 0/10.

But those are my thoughts too.

Anywho, I am exhausted. I'll catch you around tomorrow!
 The Night Walker
12:59:14 Anemoia/Aedra
I just realized "overtly" is an actual word º~°
 Nevermore.
12:55:17 Never/Nev
Vah

I just want to go there because I hate the cold.

I agree, half hour outside of town is the best place. You are close enough for the store but with less of the tourist.
 Zeraphia
12:52:18 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Honestly though. I'd just live there to live there. XD

It seems like so much fun. Just to get some land outside of town--a good half hour or so. Not too far away but not too close--
 Nevermore.
12:43:38 Never/Nev
Vah

I've heard such good things about Tallahassee *^*
I don't think I'll have time to stay too far from them. They are incredibly land locked and I'll be going two and half hours just to take my SO to see the beach.

I so badly want to become a snowbird and migrate down there every winter.
 Transcendence
12:43:01 free palestine
Fast pvp up
 Zeraphia
12:39:56 Vah the Ancient One
Never

I loved being out in Panama City and Tallahassee. Absolutely gorgeous
 Nevermore.
12:38:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It's been a rollercoaster of four years that's for sure. I'm ready to relocate.

I would love to live in Florida. I'm heading that way shortly with my SO to check in on my grandparents :")
 Zeraphia
12:32:17 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD

That's how it always goes though. You gotta try it once before it finally clicks that it's a bad idea.

I was down in Florida and Georgia for a bit and honestly, sometimes I miss that as well.
 Nevermore.
12:29:45 Never/Nev
Vah

Oh so much fun... I was told that it was a bad idea to move in with my childhood best friend and I should have listened xD

I grew up in a forest, so that definitely is home to me. I went to visit an old friend who lives in the neighbors I grew up in earlier this year and I absolutely miss it 😭
 Zeraphia
12:26:23 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD oh man. Roommates can be "fun".

I think it was growing up a bit in Montana that the rolling hills, land as far as you can see... it just seemed homely. XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -3
Polar Bear : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    52    53    54    55    56   ..   85 

A New KingdomDecember 12, 2022 06:41 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nate/ royal guard
Nate slowly stands up letting out a slight whimper.

BloodClaw| Henchwolf
"I don't take orders from a pity wolf and you are wasting your time while your Queen won't be queen anymore." He said as he still had some energy left lifting the King off his paws. As he hears Asteraki's howl and follows her.

Asteraki€ daughter
Asteraki let's out a howl telling the henchwolves to go to the castle. She spreads her wings open but she couldn't fly because of the sticky liquid was still on her fur.. "I hope my mother has finally taken the throne." She said in her mind as she went ahead heading towards the castle.

Venus_ royal guard
"Stop right there!" He said as he grabs ahold of bloodclaw's tail biting it.

Bloodclaw| Henchwolf
"Let me go you stupid mutt!" He snarled.

Edited at December 13, 2022 08:25 AM by Musa
A New KingdomDecember 13, 2022 02:45 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo-King
Hondo rolled his eyes, he was obviously fleeing. He saw Bloodclaw rear at Venus, he ran up to them growling a deep snarl. Telling him to back off.
A New KingdomDecember 13, 2022 03:36 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Asteraki Daughter
Asteraki was walking to the ccastle ignoring the King and the royal guards.
Venus_Royal guard
Venus let's go of bloodclaw's tail and backed off.
Bloodclaw|Henchwolf
Bloodclaw follows Asteraki to the castle the king and his royal guards we're clueless on what was about to happend

Edited at December 13, 2022 03:44 PM by Musa
A New KingdomDecember 13, 2022 03:47 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo-King
Hondo turned and walked to his pups. "Are you ok?" He asked concerned.
A New KingdomDecember 13, 2022 04:22 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kyoshiro~ Royal pup
"So cold." She said to Hondo and licks the two newborn pups she can feel the two small pups getting their warmth back since Ruddiger was helping.

Asteraki€ daughter
"Just so you know we are not fleeing we are making it look like we are but we are not. We are heading to the castle." She said to the henchwolves as she heads to the river to wash off the blood the water was almost frozen but she needed to get the blood off before she heads to the castle. Once she was finished she shakes her fur getting every bit of the cold water off. "That's freezing." She said as she continues on.

Edited at December 13, 2022 09:40 PM by Musa
A New KingdomDecember 15, 2022 02:52 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo-King
"Everything will be alright now pups." He said laying next to them giving them warmth. "Nothing bad will happen to you ever again. Soon we'll be back at tue castle with the fireplace. And Christmas is around the corner."
Cauldron-Henchwolf
He opened yhe castle doors. "This is ours." He said excitingly. "But first we most kill the queen." He sneered.
A New KingdomDecember 15, 2022 05:19 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kyoshiro~ Royal pup
She gave a happy yip and wagged her tail. "You promise the wolfnapper or henchwolves won't come back for a third time? What if they do?" She asked. "One of them said that they would kill me..." She said in a worried voice and shaking in fear.

Nate/ royal guard
"Don't worry if they do come back then we will be ready for them." He said trying to cheer her up.

Varian• alchemist
"good thing I've placed some traps outside the queen's door" He said in his thought as he decides to take these two wolves himself. "I think not!" He said as he showed himself.

Asteraki€ daughter
As she sees the castle up ahead she sees Cauldron and her mother. "Pfft they haven't even got the crown yet?! After we wasted our keeping the King and his royal guards busy and I came to this?!" She said annoying as she walks inside the castle gate.

Edited at December 15, 2022 11:50 PM by Musa
A New KingdomDecember 16, 2022 07:07 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo-King
Hondo nuzzled his daughter. "I will never let them do it again."
Cauldron-Henchwolf
Cauldron looked at the Alechemist. He laughed. "You think you can stop me?" He said growling
A New KingdomDecember 16, 2022 11:51 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kyoshiro~ Royal pup
She smiles and licks his muzzle.

Ruddiger
Layed down the healing herbs by the King's paws. He'd brought some with him and he gave some to Nate.

Varian• alchemist
"Apparently your standing on it." He said as the invisible net release underneath him even with the slightest touch of a paw. "It's my own invention and I won't let you near the Queen!" He said

Venus_ royal guard
"I hate to ruin the happy reunion here but we should head back to the castle." He said.

Edited at December 16, 2022 11:55 PM by Musa
A New KingdomDecember 17, 2022 01:26 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo -King
"You are right." He said looking at Venus. He walked over to him. "You have proved your loyalty. You are now a royal guard." He said. He picked up his paw and slightly scratched both of his shoulders, inducting him. "congradulations."
Cauldron-Henchwolf
He didn't know about the net. "Like you can stop me." He said busting through the door and towards the queen.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    52    53    54    55    56   ..   85 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us