Sassy Otaku
09:22:13 Chuuya/Ruggie
You spy 1 Jaguar.

Jaguar 1 flees successfully.

Fucker :')
 Inferno Abyss
09:19:51 Raven, Flame
Mag
Black bears and caiman are my teams biggest fear. I mainly want them to flee before destroying my team :')
 Magnus Bane
09:18:30 Mag/Maggy
Black bears are the worst. They will kill your whole team and then flee. At least the others don't flee as much
 Inferno Abyss
09:17:56 Raven, Flame
Bounce
My mind isn't thinking tonight lol. 10 tokens is pretty good but I'm not sure if I want to speed run swamp tonight xD
 Nevermore.
09:17:35 Never/Nev
Fiery

Game on from completing the quest
 Inferno Abyss
09:16:56 Raven, Flame
Bounce
Tokens?
 Inferno Abyss
09:16:43 Raven, Flame
Mag
It mainly just eats up my health potions x.x
 Nevermore.
09:16:27 Never/Nev
Fiery

The blue Jay feathers and tokens are worth it
 Magnus Bane
09:15:05 Mag/Maggy
I love swamp but it's not for the weak lol
 Inferno Abyss
09:13:27 Raven, Flame
Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.

Completed: 1/10

Hmm. . .do I really want to do this? :/
 Arachne
09:12:01 Ara/Kat
i have bad memories of alligators
 Revelry
09:12:00 Rev
Can't decide if I like this pup or not
-WP Click-
 Arachne
09:11:41 Ara/Kat
my swamp is so low because the last time i played it my wolves sucked and i ignored it ever since, even though my wolves can handle it now
 Everlasting Torment
09:10:52 Anubis, Samael
i might start heeding back to swamp though it seems ok with my team
 Sassy Otaku
09:09:25 Chuuya/Ruggie
Most of my explore levels in Swamp came from November events

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Jaguar : -5
Black Panther : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    52    53    54    55    56   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 03:53 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn- Omega- men. Icicle
Gwendolyn paused as she heard the high yip, she jumped back as the dead tree fell. She yelped as the net fell on her and she struggled and squirmed against the ropes biting and clawing at them trying to get free. Whimpering and yelping she paused again her ears swiveling as she heard the hisses. She soon became frantic and let out a distressed howl hoping someone from her pack or anyone else would come to her rescue. She continued to chew and claw at the ropes that pinned her down.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 04:01 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bronze | Male | Omega | Goofball | Mentions: Gwendolyn
As Bronze was playing with a toad, he heard a distress howl. Worried, he bolted towards it. It was Gwendolyn. Noticing her chewing on the ropes, he joined her. "What happened?!" He asked as he chewed at the ropes, sort or having fun with it.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 04:03 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | Artic Fox | Male | M: Kai
Frost cocked his head before jumping off the dead bear. Circling the wolf, he sat down close by before replying, "Exploring is dangerous in these woods, especially with the monster himself close by." If they are new, they don't know the legends that lurk. "A slight warning for the future, stay away from the burned territory. The Fire Shadow territory. Anyone who goes in..." He paused dramatically before shuddering, "Is never seen again." He jumped back onto the bear before saying, "How far have you come from girl?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 04:22 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn- Omega- men. Bronze
Gwendolyn whimpered and helped continue to chew the ropes to free herself glad to see Bronze she explained. "I got hungry so I hunted a rabbit while eating I noticed a black wolf one that helped rescue Uno. After he left and I was headed back to the rest of the pack there was a loud yip and suddenly the tree and this net came crashing down trapping me." After her explanation she went back to chewing the ropes with Bronzes help slowly making progress of chewing through the ropes to free her.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 04:28 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Artic Fox | Female | M: Gwendolyn, Bronze
Icicle watched the wolves try to chew through the ropes. The serpents were getting closer. Jumping onto the dead tree, she trotted onto the middle before letting out another loud yip. Jumping onto a branch, she nipped a rope, glass shards raining down on the two wolves. She watched them try to get out of the mess she had made.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 04:36 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn- Omega- Men. Bronze, Icicle
Gwendolyn chewed faster hearing the hissing getting closer. She still when she heard the loud yip again and suddenly felt the glass shards rain down. Yelping she squirmed as the glass dug into her fur. Whimpering she chewed slowly biting through the ropes, pushing against the ropes making them taught as she chewed whining from the pain from the glass.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 04:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male
Basking in the warm sun were the vipers, slithering and hissing. None of them looked at him but he knew that if he dropped to the ground, they will all be attacking. Meanwhile, his stomach rumbled at the potential meal. He clicked his beak, wondering what to do. Goldbeak watched the vipers, as if they had the answers. One of the snakes started to inch up the tree he was perching on. The eagle shrieked in surprise, turning to look at the creature. The viper stared back with its wide, yellow eyes, twitching it's forked tongue.
Somehow, Goldbeak knew that the thing had sensed him and it was only a matter of time before it striked. The eagle stared at it, and they stayed there in a watchful and cautious deadlock. Then Goldbeak went for the kill. With a screech, he leapt up just like how he had attacked that fox, and landed right on the viper with all the impact he could muster. The snake barely opened its jaws before they landed on the forest floor. Another shriek from the eagle, and it was dead. Goldbeak heard the satisfying cruch of its skull as his beak crushed it. The sound reminded him of the fight with the falcon. No, don't think about that wretched bird, he told himself.
The eagle's eyes looked up from his kill, watching the other snakes. Some of them had gathered around him, attracted by the shrieks. Stupid snakes, he thought. The image of the falcon appeared again. Stupid bird! Goldbeak jerked his head, wrenching the viper's skull, and ripped it away from its body. He was relieved to find the prying eyes of the other snakes disappear one by one...

Edited at March 23, 2021 07:53 AM by Lansnow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 08:00 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai | Beta | Female | Mentions: Frost
As the fox was explaining, she circled with it, slowly raising her head and tail. Then, the fox started talking about a legend. Kai couldn't help but laugh. "D-Don't go there? That- You're so funny!" She said to it, falling over onto her side to roll onto her back laughing.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 08:05 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bronze | Male | Omega | Mentions: Gwendolyn
Bronze continued chewing until their was a big enough hole for the female to fit through. "Come on let's go!" He yelled, turning around and waiting for Gwendolyn so the two could run back.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 08:14 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn- Omega- men. Bronze
She wiggled her way out of the net whimpering from the glass. She tried to shake some of the glass out of her fur whimpering again when it didn't really help and bounded after Bronze heading back in the direction of the pack.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    52    53    54    55    56   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us