Wolf Play : A New Kingdom
Chatbox
 Existence
01:19:18 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I.. How many chimeras is Kaiza going to dump me?
 The Night Walker
01:17:52 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
Yeah lol
 The Night Walker
01:17:22 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
-Click-
 Transcendence
01:16:37 free palestine
Sorry im back i need that pvphh😭
 Drunken seas
01:16:32 Pera
Wait just searched it up, and yeah the horns make it look a little like that, save for the fact mine has front legs 😂
 Drunken seas
01:15:16 Pera
Aedra
What? WhatÂ’s that?
 The Night Walker
01:14:36 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
Reminds me of the bone knapper from httyd
 Drunken seas
01:13:14 Pera
Sneaky peak of a Halloween dragon..
-Click-
 Zeraphia
12:59:57 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Cold is the worst.

Cold is just 0/10.

But those are my thoughts too.

Anywho, I am exhausted. I'll catch you around tomorrow!
 The Night Walker
12:59:14 Anemoia/Aedra
I just realized "overtly" is an actual word º~°
 Nevermore.
12:55:17 Never/Nev
Vah

I just want to go there because I hate the cold.

I agree, half hour outside of town is the best place. You are close enough for the store but with less of the tourist.
 Zeraphia
12:52:18 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Honestly though. I'd just live there to live there. XD

It seems like so much fun. Just to get some land outside of town--a good half hour or so. Not too far away but not too close--
 Nevermore.
12:43:38 Never/Nev
Vah

I've heard such good things about Tallahassee *^*
I don't think I'll have time to stay too far from them. They are incredibly land locked and I'll be going two and half hours just to take my SO to see the beach.

I so badly want to become a snowbird and migrate down there every winter.
 Transcendence
12:43:01 free palestine
Fast pvp up
 Zeraphia
12:39:56 Vah the Ancient One
Never

I loved being out in Panama City and Tallahassee. Absolutely gorgeous
 Nevermore.
12:38:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It's been a rollercoaster of four years that's for sure. I'm ready to relocate.

I would love to live in Florida. I'm heading that way shortly with my SO to check in on my grandparents :")
 Zeraphia
12:32:17 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD

That's how it always goes though. You gotta try it once before it finally clicks that it's a bad idea.

I was down in Florida and Georgia for a bit and honestly, sometimes I miss that as well.
 Nevermore.
12:29:45 Never/Nev
Vah

Oh so much fun... I was told that it was a bad idea to move in with my childhood best friend and I should have listened xD

I grew up in a forest, so that definitely is home to me. I went to visit an old friend who lives in the neighbors I grew up in earlier this year and I absolutely miss it 😭
 Zeraphia
12:26:23 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD oh man. Roommates can be "fun".

I think it was growing up a bit in Montana that the rolling hills, land as far as you can see... it just seemed homely. XD
 Blood lust tide
12:24:11 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: are you bloodly crazy accidentally steps on Ill eat your flesh and blood while they are sleeping.
😅

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -3
Polar Bear : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    51    52    53    54    55   ..   85 

A New KingdomDecember 6, 2022 02:47 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Asteraki€Daughter
She yelps as she feels the teeth digging into her neck. But she still has her scimitar in her mouth, swinging her scimitar at the king's muzzle and she uses her back hind legs to claw underneath his stomach. Maybe that will get him to release his grip on her.

Nate/Royal guard
Nate then charges at Bloodclaw aiming for his shoulder his fangs biting down.

BloodClaw| Henchwolf
Bloodclaw snarls grabbing his wing and bites down as blood slowly starts to drop.

Edited at December 6, 2022 10:09 PM by Musa
A New KingdomDecember 7, 2022 04:06 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo-King
He felt the scrimter slash his muzzle, causing a deep gash that oozed blood. Then her claws raked his underbelly, it startung to bleed. He releasded his grip and howled in pain. Then with fury in his eyes, he bowled her over and bit into her ear, trying to rip it off.
A New KingdomDecember 7, 2022 04:20 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Asteraki€ Daughter
Asteraki howled in pain since that was a very tenner spot and she looks for a spot to bite him but unfortunately she couldn't without her moving her head or she would just rip off her own ear.
BloodClaw| Hemchwolf

Bloodclaw hears Asteraki needed help but he needs to get rid of Nate first. He grabbed onto his flesh of his wing and try's to rip it off.

Nate/ Royal guard
Nate lets out a howl as he feels on of his wing feathers being torn off. Then he body slams BloodClaw against the den wall knocking him off.

Edited at December 7, 2022 10:10 PM by Musa
A New KingdomDecember 9, 2022 02:29 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo-King
As fury flashed before him he ripped at he ear, ripping it off. Blood splattered everywhere and he could feel the ear in his mouth. He spit it out and lunged for her throat.
A New KingdomDecember 9, 2022 06:40 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Asteraki€ daughter
Asteraki yelps as she felt blood running down on the said of her head and wings the ground was almost covered with blood. "You think you have won? Think again!" She said in a muffled tone as she still has the scimitar in her mouth. So then claws once again underneath the King's underbelly. And uses her scimitar trying to reach for the said of his left or right muzzle.

Nate/ Royal guard

As Nate knocked Bloodclaw off of him he pins him down on the ground. Grabbing his scruff. "Now where are the pups!" He said.

Edited at December 9, 2022 08:04 PM by Musa
A New KingdomDecember 9, 2022 06:48 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo-King
Hondo yelped in pain and dodged the scrimptar. He then bit at her other ear.
A New KingdomDecember 9, 2022 07:39 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Asteraki € daughter
Asteraki dodges quickly spreading out her wings and fly's up. "I bet you can't get my other ear since I am up here." She said. "And it's only a matter of time before your two newborn pups die. And for Kyoshiro I'm going to have one of henchwolves kill her. Snce you are completely careless caring more about fighting then your family." She said with a wicked grin.

Venus_ royal guard
Venus lunges at Fea making sure she didn't go for the king.

BloodClaw| Henchwolf
"Like I ever tell you! Besides seems like your King that you should be worried about." He said.

Suddenly a liquid ball was coming straight at Asteraki it hit her as pink smoke filled the sky as it slowly cleared it up. Both of her wings were stuck and she fell to the ground hard. "Who did this?!" She rage with anger. It was Ruddiger who did it

Edited at December 10, 2022 08:09 PM by Musa
A New KingdomDecember 11, 2022 09:50 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo-King
Hondo ran at the fallen wolf and raked her across the face, leaving a deep gash. He then ran to the back of the den. He dug and moved the rocks to get his pups out. But he saw Bloodclaw advancing on Nate. He looked at his pups and then at Nate. He couldnt stand losung Nate or his pups. "I'll come back for you." He told Kyoshiro and licked her muzzle. Then turned and jumped on Bloodclaw.
A New KingdomDecember 11, 2022 10:32 AM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Asteraki€ daughter
"Can't wait for our second battle." She yelled at him as she watches him. She lays there as her face drops with her own blood.

Kyoshiro~ Royal pup
Kyoshiro was to cold to say a word to her father she also checked on the two newborns pups and they still shivering.

Ruddiger
went inside the den ran pass Hondo, Nate and Bloodclaw. He went inside the hole where the pups were and lays down around them to get there body temperature back up.

Bloodclaw | Henchwolf
Bloodclaw was so busy dealing with Nate that he'd didn't notice the King. And he barely dodges. Losing his balance and falling down on the ground.

Nate/ royal guard
Nate's feathers were covered in blood he pants from the battle he had with Bloodclaw. He was almost completely out of energy.

Edited at December 11, 2022 10:42 AM by Musa
A New KingdomDecember 12, 2022 06:08 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo-King
Hondo pinned the other wolf down. "Bloodclaw dont ever come here again. I am failing you and your friends. Now run before I rip your throat out."

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    51    52    53    54    55   ..   85 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us