Sassy Otaku
09:22:13 Chuuya/Ruggie
You spy 1 Jaguar.

Jaguar 1 flees successfully.

Fucker :')
 Inferno Abyss
09:19:51 Raven, Flame
Mag
Black bears and caiman are my teams biggest fear. I mainly want them to flee before destroying my team :')
 Magnus Bane
09:18:30 Mag/Maggy
Black bears are the worst. They will kill your whole team and then flee. At least the others don't flee as much
 Inferno Abyss
09:17:56 Raven, Flame
Bounce
My mind isn't thinking tonight lol. 10 tokens is pretty good but I'm not sure if I want to speed run swamp tonight xD
 Nevermore.
09:17:35 Never/Nev
Fiery

Game on from completing the quest
 Inferno Abyss
09:16:56 Raven, Flame
Bounce
Tokens?
 Inferno Abyss
09:16:43 Raven, Flame
Mag
It mainly just eats up my health potions x.x
 Nevermore.
09:16:27 Never/Nev
Fiery

The blue Jay feathers and tokens are worth it
 Magnus Bane
09:15:05 Mag/Maggy
I love swamp but it's not for the weak lol
 Inferno Abyss
09:13:27 Raven, Flame
Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.

Completed: 1/10

Hmm. . .do I really want to do this? :/
 Arachne
09:12:01 Ara/Kat
i have bad memories of alligators
 Revelry
09:12:00 Rev
Can't decide if I like this pup or not
-WP Click-
 Arachne
09:11:41 Ara/Kat
my swamp is so low because the last time i played it my wolves sucked and i ignored it ever since, even though my wolves can handle it now
 Everlasting Torment
09:10:52 Anubis, Samael
i might start heeding back to swamp though it seems ok with my team
 Sassy Otaku
09:09:25 Chuuya/Ruggie
Most of my explore levels in Swamp came from November events

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Jaguar : -5
Black Panther : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    51    52    53    54    55   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 08:46 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | Artic Fox | Male | M: Kai, Sal(ind)
Frost threaded through the trees before coming back out at the dead female bear. Stretching, he got to work. The hunters that another fox had led here had done a pretty good job. However, it got the wrong one. That's why you don't trust humans period. He thought flicking his ears. They were supposed to get a male, not a female. Jumping on top of the bear, he started sniffing before bristling. Only then did he see the wolf. Turning, he growled before creeping forward, "Wolves usually don't eat bear. Why so far in territory girl?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 11:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
///Wait up please////Oh and Needs Help pack said out of rp she pmed me also she is my sister p.s she is only 6.////
Lemon walked around looking from here to there then back he layed down in the grass and rolled over to his back looking at the night sky turning to day.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 01:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male

His stomach growled harder. The eagle had never gone so hungry before. Not even in winter. In the snows and blizzards, it was easy for him to raid the frozen remains or creatures that had passed from the great cold. Right now, there was nothing to freeze up and no creature in their right mind would choose to not finish their food. The pain jabbed him again. At least the jabs were quick but it hurt so much Goldbeak felt like he could do anything to kill himself right now.

No, he told himself. He still had a few more years to defend his territory. This land was his and it was not going to be taken that easily from him. But what was he supposed to do however when he was so hungry. Goldbeak's stomach rumbled again.

Suddenly, he heard a rustle in the floor. The eagle looked down from his branch and there it was. A little gray squirrel. It was small, but anything will do...

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 02:33 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn- Omega- men. Shadow
She bent down and tore the meat from the rabbit eating it hungrily. Suddenly she froze when she caught a semi familiar scent, her ears swiveled as she looked around spotting the outline and eyes of something lurking in the shadows. Her hackles raised defensively and muscles bunched ready to defend herself if needed as she stared at the outline watching it.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 02:35 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Gwendolyn
Shadow flicked his ears in amusement as the wolves hackles raised defensively. Stepping forward, he watched her before turning away walking purposefully slow into the woods towards his territory.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 02:52 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn- Omega- men. Shadow
Gwendolyn relaxed a little as she remembered why the scent was so familiar she recognized it from the wolf who had help rescue Uno. Watching him walk away she leaned down and finished her meal of the rabbit she caught. Digging a small hole she buried the remains licking the blood from her lips before stretching and giving a lazy yawn. She then turned back and headed back towards where the rest of her pack were.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 02:53 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
double pose x.x)

Edited at March 22, 2021 02:53 PM by Blackwidow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 03:10 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Artic Fox | Female | M: Gwendolyn
When Shadow stopped, Icicle scampered up a tree. After Shadow was gone, she let out a high yip before snapping a rope, jumping out of the way. The dead tree she had been on tumbled down, ropes snapping. The tree spiraled before collapsing, trapping the wolf on one side. A net fell, trapping the wolf and snakes started coming out from their hidey-holes in the dead tree.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 03:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male
There was a big rustle in the distance and then a mighty crash that shook his perch. The squirrel scurried away, and Goldbeak had to dig his claws into the tree bark to stop him from screeching in frustration. This place was crazy, he knew. His whole territory was crazy. And he had to fix that. He opened his wings and flapped them until he reached another tree, getting closer to the site of the crash. The eagle ignored the cramps in his belly. Hunger was not going to kill him. Not yet.
Another hop, another few flaps. Goldbeak could not believe what he was doing. Flapping around like a chick in the nest, he thought. After a while, he reached a clearing besides the swirling waters of the river. The next tree was quite far away. Goldbeak let himself take a breath. Surely he couldn't make it in the ragged state he was in. But trying was the best thing he could do anyway. Goldbeak was about to jump...when he heard the hisses...

Edited at March 23, 2021 07:50 AM by Lansnow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 03:52 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai | Female | Beta | Mentions: Frost
As Kai was sniffing around, she could hear growling. Turning around, she saw a fox. "Wolves usually don't eat bear. Why so far in territory girl?" The fox had asked. "Oh uh- I was just exploring!" The female said as she lied against the ground, showing she didn't want harm. "My pack just got here so I wanted to explore" she explained. "I mean no harm."

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    51    52    53    54    55   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us