Chatbox
 Everlasting Torment
07:40:12 Anubis, Samael
Damn nice

-WP Click-
 Amygdala
07:39:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
It's almost 3am...i should be asleap lol...but i want to get to 18.000 moves. The only problem is i keep getting 6 grizzly bears together🤣
 The Amethyst
07:38:49 Dart
Necro

Acid Rain?
 kycantina
07:38:06 ky but it's spooky
Amy, I thought you were asleep lol hi
 Amygdala
07:37:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I have 18.300 moves left 🥲
 Necronomicon
07:37:17 Necro (He Him)
-WP Click-

name ideas?
 The Amethyst
07:36:39 Dart
Et

A cockapoo he recently turned 1!
 Eternity
07:36:16 ET
Amethyst
Yeah haha, that is really odd. I do wonder what happened with that.
I'm glad to hear it's alright otherwise, and art is always fun. What type of dog is your puppy?
 kycantina
07:36:13 ky but it's spooky
1000 moves left ;')
 Leia
07:35:46 Leia, Evie
Wind - Thank you for that information! I didn't know that. Sadly Gwyn always flees before I defeat them, or they defeat my wolves so it’s a struggle with that one. :‘)
 Everlasting Torment
07:35:08 Anubis, Samael
I need the birds in swamp XD
 Forest Dwelling
07:34:58 Wolflocke Challenge
Woops, link broke
-WP Click-
 The Amethyst
07:34:40 Dart
ET

Great minus the mush dissapearing thing but nothing has happened since so I think I'm good! And I made a art sheet of my puppy Loki!
 Forest Dwelling
07:34:27 Wolflocke Challenge
Only halfway through week 2 and already many things have happened in just 2 days-
-WP Click-
 Eternity
07:33:51 ET
Stygian
Hi there! What's up?

Amethyst
Hello, how's it going?
 Windcrest
07:33:05 Wind, Lavender
Joni

A Charon's Blessing is also dropped by a Gwyn App Nudd.
 starmutt
07:33:02 marsh | they/it
oh that too never seen ferryman either </3
 Leia
07:32:29 Leia, Evie
Does the ferryman show up in any terrain or a specific one? IÂ’ve been exploring a lot to find them to get a charonÂ’s blessing and havenÂ’t seem to be able to find them yet.
 starmutt
07:32:01 marsh | they/it
honse dog poll
-WP Click-

suggestion mwah
-WP Click-
 Azrael
07:31:40 Ash, Khaos
Hi chat. 🤧 How is everybody?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Cougar : 0
Badger : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    50    51    52    53    54   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 02:30 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Goldbeak
Icicle plunged into the water beside him and he chuckled. The eagle screeched in the branches. Something would finish it off sooner or later while it was hurt. Getting out of the water, he stretched before allowing a bundle of fur onto his back. With Icicle on his back, he started trotting back towards his territory.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 03:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Wolf | Female | *Shy, anxious*
Seya walked around, little did she know about the fighting that was happening around her, as she walked around the forest. She was tired but didn't actually want to sleep so she continued walking around and yawned. She felt her tail graze the ground as she trotted around.
(Not really sure what happened, so I'll just do this)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 05:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Delta-Female-Scout-M: Topaz
Delta looked at the necklace.
"It is very beautiful, thank you," and gave the wolf version of a hug by rubbing her head up against Topaz's.
Ash-Female-Scout/Mother-M: RedWing, Starless Night
Ash looked at the bird, she had a fighting spirt and Ash liked that. I just wish she didn't try to kill everyone she sees. She thought watching Starless Night but herbs on the wing and tie it up.
"What will happen when the bird wakes up and thinks we tied her wing up?" She asked, hopping Starless Night would give a better answer than the hawk trying to kill them. She knew he was going to say that though.
Sandstorm-Male-Hunter/Warrior-M: Amathist
Sandstorms watched Amathist run out of the bushes, a faint glowing rock was on a necklace but he didn't notice. Turning around he started to follow Amathist.

Edited at March 21, 2021 07:34 AM by Frank's Wolf Pack
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 08:31 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai trotted around, nervous. She was always like this. Then, out of the corner of her eye she noticed a glow. It was the sun's reflection. Curious, she walked over to it. It was a sapphire on a necklace. She smiled and lifted it around her neck. The anxiety she felt was now gone, the gem distracted her, and it's beauty calmed her.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 20, 2021 02:49 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn-Omega
At some point Gwendolyn had drifted back off to sleep by the water hole. She woke up whimpering and pawing at the air, looking around she stood up and let out a tired yawn before shaking off her fur. Sighing she flicked her ears hoping to catch early morning sounds of nearby prey as her stomach grumbled. Raising her nose to the air she sniffed before getting up and walking just a few feet into the brush not wanting to come into contact with anymore territories. Finally catching the scent of a rabbit she tracked the scent.

Edited at March 20, 2021 12:26 PM by Blackwidow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 20, 2021 08:35 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
LightningWing | Peregrine falcon | Male | M: Wolf Pack, Goldbeak(ind)
Lightning flew through the currents, gliding through the sky. Curving his wings, he swooped down spotting wolves before pulling back. He wondered what the foxes were up to. Most likely something bad. He chuckled to himself. Flying low over the trees, he scanned the treetops for that eagle. Yes, he wasn't in any way ready to fight again with his broken leg but he should still figure out where that enemy was.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 21, 2021 10:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male
It was quite late when he opened his eyes. He relished the hours of rest he had and scanned the ground beneath his perch. The wolf and the fox were gone. Good riddance, he told himself. The eagle looked at the open blue sky above him, rueful at the fact that he couldn't take wing for a long, long time. Goldbeak gave his feathers a good preening and surveyed his surroundings, not that there was much to see anyway. He shouldn't be so exposed however. The eagle opened his wings, studying each. One was fine but the other was caked in blood and almost shredded of its feathers. It doesn't matter, he told himself. One quick swoop and he would be in the sheltered forest away from the muddy stream. His territory needed him. There was no telling what those foxes and wolves will do. Gathering his spirits, Goldbeak leapt off the branch, stretching his wide wings, aiming for a leafy oak. A strong breeze blowing by made it difficult, and he squawked in frustration of having to deal with the situation using a single wing. But he landed on the oak nicely. That took more energy than he thought it would. The spasms came again, complete with a great growl from his stomach. Goldbeak wondered how much he still had to last for...

Edited at March 22, 2021 08:11 AM by Lansnow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 12:37 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn- Omega
Gwendolyn tracked the scent of the rabbit her stomach growling. She saw it suddenly by a bush and crouched low watching and waiting for the perfect time to pounce. Suddenly she leaped from where she was hiding her paws outstretched and landed on the rabbit. It squealed beneath her paws as she bit it's throat proud of how nice her first hunt went.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 07:54 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Gwendolyn
Shadow walked through the forest, Icicle on his back. The sun was starting to set again and he knew the owls would be out shortly. Icicle was cleaning her nose were that eagle had scratched her. Shaking his head, he scented the air to find rabbit nearby. He smelled around before hearing a squeal. Wolves hunting this land again. They must be somewhere close. He thought before Icicle bounded up a tree. Stalking through the shadows, he saw a lone form of a wolf with a rabbit in her jaws. He flicked his ears, keeping to the shadows so the only thing that could be seen was his outline and his eyes.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 22, 2021 08:41 AM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai | Female | Beta | Mentions: Sal, Open :3
After a bit of rest, the female started trotting through the woods in search of more streams, and to get to know the land a bit better. She had never really been the type excited for exploring, but even now she was excited. The moss on the forest floor was so soft, it felt nice on her paw pads. The sound of water running through small streams was calming. Soon, she came across a shadowed part in the forest. There was a tree down and a river was right beside the area. There was no opening, just forest. Kai lied down in the opening and curled her tail around herself in attempt to fall asleep.
After a few minutes, Kai was almost asleep, but something woke her. It was a smell. Meat. It didn't smell fresh, but it made Kai curious. It took her a bit of time to follow the smell, but when she reached where it had been coming from, she was shocked. It was a female bear, lying on the ground with a wound, hunters. The smell of the humans were faint, nearly gone, so they obviously weren't in the forest anymore. But, she could tell that this bear had a cub. 'Oh no...' the female thought. 'This must have been the cub I could smell earlier' the paused for a second to sniff it some more. 'That bear back there (Sal) was protecting it, I could smell it's faint smell, that must have been why it was so viscous.'

Edited at March 22, 2021 08:42 AM by The Legendary Wolf

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    50    51    52    53    54   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us