Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
07:28:59 
Eternity!
 Rimfax
07:28:42 
I never run into llorona in forest, but all the time in jungle and mountain. I have not tried other terrains
 kycantina
07:28:42 ky but it's spooky
Marsh, definitely, haven't seen llrona or banshee at all but moss people like every other move
 starmutt
07:27:26 marsh | they/it
im genuinely convinced its biome specific i cant be running into moss people 10 times and banshee 0
 Serpents
07:27:12 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- Move ideas Please reate to magic powers or stuff like that
 Everlasting Torment
07:26:58 Anubis, Samael
I haven't been in swamp in ages XD
 starmutt
07:25:54 marsh | they/it
oki going to the swamps
 Eternity
07:25:27 ET
I get so much llorona. No idea if it's terrain specific but I explore in swamp and get her all the time.
 The Pumpkin King
07:24:58 
Yeah, I love the Encyclopedia but when it says 'Found in Mountains' and then 'Findable? No' and then tells me I can only find Mint Seeds on levels 99 and above, I just want to stick with what's tried and true.

starmutt
07:23:29 marsh | they/it
karma's list does make it easier to search more at once lol
 Everlasting Torment
07:22:49 Anubis, Samael
Star I completely forgot about that XD
 The Pumpkin King
07:22:33 
Real OGs still use this. -WP Click-
 Everlasting Torment
07:22:05 Anubis, Samael
Forest hmm ok thanks
 starmutt
07:21:52 marsh | they/it
@Anubis
level 5, encyclopedia is your best friend lol
 Forest Dwelling
07:21:47 Wolflocke Challenge
@Anubis

Neither parents are particularly heavy wolves so I'd assume the pup will most likely be between 90 - 100lbs
 starmutt
07:21:20 marsh | they/it
so many grims and baba yaga
never seen banshee or llorona in my life
 Everlasting Torment
07:21:07 Anubis, Samael
Where do I find this what level in swamp?
Defeat 5 Anhinga in battle. (swamp)
Completed: 0/5
 Amygdala
07:20:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
If you have them for a quest you have bad luck lol
I didn't see a single la lorna today and i did 3k moves already🥲
 The Pumpkin King
07:20:05 
I feel like I get them constantly, what-

I've been in Jungle and Forest, mostly Jungle.
 starmutt
07:18:44 marsh | they/it
is llorona and banshee biome specific or do i just have really bad luck

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Cougar : 0
Badger : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    49    50    51    52    53   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 01:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Goldbeak
Shadow shook his head, grimacing. Felt kindof like blood running down his neck. He watched the eagle scramble clumsily up a tree before saying, "Okay." Icicle, who had been prancing in place with eyes watching every move of the eagle, bolted up the tree after it. He watched for a moment before going to a stream, washing off the nasty stuff. He knew that most likely the fox would catch up to the eagle, but after that, it could be a variety of things. Why do vixens always play with their food before they kill it? He thought to himself before diving under the surface for a bit.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 01:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M: Icicle
Goldbeak had no energy to fly any higher as he watched the fox climb up to him. One of his wings was almost sheared of its feathers, so he couldn't take wing anyway. He shrieked at the fox, flapping his wings, and baring his talons. The thing was getting closer to him, but he was ready...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 01:15 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Artic Fox | Female | M: Goldbeak
Icicle stopped as it bared its talons before creeping closer. It flapped it's wings at her and she stayed away for a moment. After watching it for a couple moments, she leaped at it, her claws outstretched and fangs ready...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 01:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M:Icicle
Goldbeak leaned back in surprise as the fox leapt at him from the trunk. Instinctively, he put his foot in front of him, jamming it into the creature's snout, relishing the feel of blood on his talons.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 01:22 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle fell back, blood streaming from her snout. Licking the blood off her muzzle, she looked back at the eagle. Still has some fight left in him. This time she slowly stalked forward, knowing that the branches stopped shortly behind him. Going in a zig zag, she kept him going backwards in a straight line.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 01:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M:Icicle
The fox was not surrendering however. It came towards him on the branch, its icy eyes glaring. Goldbeak continued his shrieks, raising his wings, and stepping backward. He felt the branch getting thinner and thinner. His talons itched to attack. Wait, he told himself. He couldn’t make any more errors...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 02:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle kept zig zagging, coming closer and closer before stopping. The eagle had no where to go now. They could get ferocious at times like these. Flattening her ears, she let out a high pitch yip which could be heard all over the forest. Gathering her muscles, she prepared to pounce...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 02:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M: Icicle
Goldbeak saw the fox's muscles tense. He let out a shriek and jumped up, flapping his wings, mustering as much energy as he could. With a screech, the eagle dropped down into the fox's head, jabbing his talons into the thing's skull, and pecking at its eyes, feeling the blood gush out...

Edited at March 19, 2021 02:08 PM by Lansnow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 02:11 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
A rush of feathers and then searing pain told her that this was not good. Shutting her eyes tightly, she let herself fall backwards out of the way of those talons, landing in the stream. Shaking her fur, she started swimming to the bank, the screeches of the eagle still in her head. Totally not worth it. Frost isn't going to be happy.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 02:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M:Icicle, Shadow
The eagle let out another screech as he released his grasp, allowing the fox to tumble into the stream beside her wolf friend. Goldbeak's wings throbbed again. He shrieked in frustration, landing back at his perch. The pain rippled throughout his body. Those creatures had done enough damage already. The eagle began preening his feathers to clean away the blood and dried vomit he had spewed earlier. The vomit made him think of food, which he desperately needed. But even thinking tired him out, so he closed his eyes, hoping to recover fast...

Edited at March 19, 2021 02:19 PM by Lansnow

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    49    50    51    52    53   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us