Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Dawnforest
12:33:19 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners. Pm me,
 starmutt
12:28:31 marsh | they/it
30k dominance we win these

i'm gonna lose like 2k of that come the following monday because i have 24 wolves 15+ years old </3
 Revelry
12:21:50 Rev
pvp?
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    49    50    51    52    53   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 03:11 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae, Void
Starfire trotted out of the cave before calling to Void and Fae. “I want to check out the old camp and see what shape it is in. You coming?”
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 03:14 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Warrior/Hunter/M:Stryker
Night snuck back out of the Vault before walking to the forest. Thinking out loud, “Stryker is a half-shifter that has been living for us since when? The best catcher on the force,” he thought the last part in his head, ‘is a half breed?’ Walking to where the SS abandoned him, he sat down thinking. ‘What else did the hunters hide from me?’
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 03:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Starfire, Fae
Void quickly got out of the healing lake and said to Starfire "Yep I'm coming!" Then she teleported to the part of the cave where Starfire was. Now she just waited for Fae, she hoped she would come.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 03:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Echo/Loner/Female/Mentions: Noone
Echo laid down in a bush, paws sore from travelling. A few minutes later, she got up and walked some more. She came up to a cave, ready to rest.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 04:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Hunter/Warrior/Male/Starfire, Fae
Stryker went back to the cave where Starfire showed Fae his memories. He though he might as well see his memories, while the others are occupied. Stryker crouched by the water and put his hand in the water. The future changes every time you look at it, but does the past do the same? There's only one way to find out. The water swirled around his hand and slowly created his memories.
---
His first memory was when he was five, on the last day his parents was alive. Hunters attacked his family's small house and his father told him to run as he and Stryker's mother fought them off. So Stryker did, and hid in the nearby mountains. When he came back the next day, he saw the Hunters pull out the bodies of his parents and burn his home to the ground.
The next few memories weren't as important, time passed by and Stryker lived on the harsh city streets fighting, stealing, and evading police and hunters. After a particulary brutal street fight, seven year old Stryker picked up his dead opponent's and learnt how to shoot.
When he was ten, Stryker returned to the forest only to come across a huge winged wolf and a younger one. He lost his gun and watched the young one argue with the older one in front of him. They wouldn't agree with each other and blue fire spread everywhere. Then the Hunters found him in all the commotion.
They interrogated him for days and Stryker's powers brought him more pain instead of helping him much. Poisons didn't work on him, but painkillers didn't either. His wounds sealed and closed in seconds and his bones mended and slotted back into place in minutes. When the Hunters gave up, they wiped his memories, gave him pills to supress his powers, and recruited him. They trained him every day and soon Stryker became deadly. He even became the interrogater, brutally forcing answers through pain. He was like a wind up toy in battle, wind him up, point him in the right direction, and off he went.
He became the perfect asset to hunt down prey.
---
Stryker took his hand out of the water, he had expected his memories to be like this and had seen enough. He sat there, next to the water, and watched the images of his memories fade.

Edited at August 30, 2020 08:32 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 07:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
you cant post here yet,as fangsofire did not accept your animal yet.

Flower howlers said:
Echo laid down in a bush, paws sore from travelling. A few minutes later, she got up and walked some more. She came up to a cave, ready to rest.

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 07:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Fangsoffire said:
Flower bowlers accepted! And please read through the WHOLE thing before posting. And yes, it is a lot but at least you will know what is going on.

If you scroll back in the sign-ups she is accepted, it was just on one of the previous pages.

Edited at August 30, 2020 07:40 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 08:22 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
I accepted her, she is in. So is Shadowlights now.

Mapletreess said:
you cant post here yet,as fangsofire did not accept your animal yet.

Flower howlers said:

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 08:24 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Void, Fae
”Ok follow me.” He went down a tunnel and soon came out in a light cave. There was a hole in the roof where they could get out. “From the top, it looks like a rabbit hole,” he explained before having Fae climb on his back. He took off with Void right behind him.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 10:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/No Current Allegiance/Male/Starfire, Void, Fae, FH, Night (everyone's kind of mentioned briefly)
Stryker hears wingbeats and sticks his head out of the cave in time to see Starfire with Fae leave the cave with Void just behind. He wondered why they left him here, did they trust him already? Surely not. Well, it's not as if he'd want to do anything anyways. He looked around the cave, he figured that if they were attacked, the others would be able to hold the fort. He thought about leaving the cave and heading out towards the nearby lake he got dropped in before. It wasn't very cold but it was windy outside, Stryker remembered he didn't have a shirt, or boots, he should have borrowed some stuff from Night. Shrugging it off, Stryker decided to go to the lake anyways, he needed to be alone for a while.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    49    50    51    52    53   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us