11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(
 Caeruleum
11:39:45 Cae, Blue
forest 2-5 will forever be so dearly missed 😭😭😭 dont hate yourself for the habits we made while enjoying the prosperity
 kycantina
11:38:11 ky
and also that's on being an underemployed new grad with too much free time haha
 kycantina
11:37:27 ky
Blue, lmao I miss the old forest level 5 every day. 12 full DGs (4 are on death's door) and 4 trainees, going on 5. I kinda hate myself lol.
 Caeruleum
11:35:29 Cae, Blue
my main team has 3 dgs that i keep stoning, the others are barely over 525 LOL
 distant-lands
11:35:28 katy | beetle
marsh,
do it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    48    49    50    51    52   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 04:20 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Void, Stryker

Fae could only nod, unable to speak out her gratitude. She had never gone that far with anyone, let alone letting them see her very memories. So she followed Starfire as he walked away, probably to have another council, only to find Void waiting for them near the entrance. That was another scary thing about Void: Fae could never hear her coming. Had she saw them? And had she heard her?

Fae looked at Starfire, and as the beta spoke she understood the council might have waited. And so her question about that human.

"Maybe I shouldn't stay." In fact, Fae was curious, but would never see something so intimate without consent, much the less if it came from someone in such a state. It would be cruel.
And also, she had work to do, if Starfire really entrusted her with it.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 06:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Starfire
Void looked at the puddle, then at Starfire. She knelt down next to it and very slowly moved her injured hand closer to it. Again she stopped just before she touched it. She took a couple deep breaths before stealing her nerves and touching with just the tip of a claw the water. When it didn't hurt her she let out a breath that she hadn't realized she had been holding. She put her whole claw in and swirled it around in the water. A childish smile appeared on her face. She put her whole hand in making a little splash. She jumped a bit but calmed down again. She looked back up to Starfire "t-this is what water feels like? I-its so... smooth." Void then looked to the lake and her face lit up. She looked back to Starfire as if asking for permission.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 09:15 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae, Void, Stryker
"Fae, you may go find that camp or stay if you want." Starfire said, nodding to Fae. "Void, go ahead." He said, smiling. Then he went to look for Styrker.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 10:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Fangsoffire what's the deal with the whole sseeing people's memories with the lake? I'm not sure if I just missed the explanation but would Void going into the lake cause it to show her memories?)
Void//FH//Female//Beta//Mwntions Starfire, Open
Void grinned at Starfire then ran to the edge of the lake and stepped in. She splashed around in the shallows for a but before looking at the deeper parts. She took a cautious step into them before realizing the deepest part only came to her chest. She loved the feeling on the lake on her skin and for the first time in her life she hated her weakness not just because of the pain but for the fact that she was missing out on so much. She felt her bullet injury heal and she let out a sigh of relief.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 10:15 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Yes, dicussion thread please)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 11:27 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire
Fae nodded and scurried away into the main hall. They didn't need her, and she had a task to take care of. Despite those thoughts, Fae felt a little hurt.
She spent what felt like hours exploring the cave, to see what a base needed, she told herself, but couldn't find where on earth the air down there cam from. That made no sense, if air didn't come and go, they should be all dead.
On the other hand, she did find some patches of soil and more glowing puddles like the one she saw earlier, though dimmer for some reason; the pool water was salty, but the soil smelled rich. Fae found herself wondering, and pondering. They had soil and drinking water: if the puddles could give light, they could... Impossible as it seemed, it could actually work.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 11:35 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/FH
Mary shifted into a winged wolf, but ran down to fae. " this place is nice!" she siad, shifteing back. (sorry that i've been gone my sister was sick)

Edited at August 30, 2020 11:36 AM by galaxytails
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 12:04 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Mary
Fae was still lost in her thoughts when something landed behind her. She didn't even jump. This was worrying.
She distractedly turned around to see a winged wolf. Oh, what timing.
"Have you ever thought of planting something in..." A chirping voice finally made her turn. This wasn't Starfire. "Mary???"
As an answer, the creature turned back into the girl's usual self. Fudge. "Oh, I thought it was... Nevermind." Why did she always manage to get herself in embarrassing situations?
"Mary?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 12:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hi, I'm new. Is there anyway I can join this.?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 30, 2020 12:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hi, I'm new. Is there anyway I can join this.?

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    48    49    50    51    52   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us