Chatbox
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?
 Heather
09:19:37 
Take care, Rushing River Tribe! =)
 Rushing River Tribe
09:17:13 Carrie/River
Bye guys!! have a good day!!
 Heather
09:16:47 
Ah, I see, don't worry, Urux, rest assured he'll be living a happy life in my pack =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:16:44 Carrie/River
No worries Eci
I tend to read too much into stuff like that so you're good, was a mistake on my end ^^
 Rushing River Tribe
09:15:58 Carrie/River
I do have to run tho, lunch is almost over and I REALLY don't want to be late for my next class (again) XD
 Ecifircas
09:15:41 
Rushing River Tribe, yeah. I completely get that. I definitely had no intentions to come off as harsh or rude, haha.

My complete apologies if I did. I'd never try and fight with someone over something so trivial. lol
 Poe
09:15:36 
I am so tempted to make a custom male soonÂ…
 Rushing River Tribe
09:14:43 Carrie/River
ah ok, that's a relief ^^
I hate arguments, friendly discussion if cool but when it turns into a fight I get super bad anxiety

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    47    48    49    50    51   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 29, 2020 10:08 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire
Yes, yes, anyone could go first if that meant she may not do that.
Fae had used to know dozens of people who would pay gold to know their fortune, but did it really help, to know things in advance?
As for the past, she wasn't ready for that, nor to show it to someone else.
Which was what Starfire would do if she said yes.
"I... I don't know," she whispered glancing at the pond. It was enough to make her shiver: that very pond was ominous, it shouldn't be used lightly. Not on her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 29, 2020 10:53 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae, FH, family
Starfire nodded. He did want to see a part of his past though. He stepped into the water, but it did nothing until he reached the middle. Then it swirled up, making a circle around him. He knew it would show everyone in the room his past, but that was all right. Hmm i think.
The first memory that came through in pictures was when he was a little pup. His eyes softened as he watched himself(as a pup) jump around and learn his powers. Another memory came flying across the water. The first time he learned to fly with his dad. He soared through the jetstreams, diving into the ocean and resurfacing inside the cave. That one faded into a harder memory. This one showed his father taking his mom to the pond. She died there and the water turned purple, her favorite color.
The blacker memories were coming. He got up and started walking but one got through. His father screaming at him to kill the half-shifter. The human behind Starfire shivered and cowered.(To Fae, he looked familiar and it answers a question from earlier(hint hint)) His father said, "He doesn’t belong in this world! Get rid of him!" At that point, young Starfire had blown fire at his father, hunters came from behind and took the half-shifter away.
The memories faded as Starfire stepped out of the pool and made his way over to Fae. He sat down waiting for what she would say.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 29, 2020 02:58 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
(O.W.O)
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire
He did it. He actually showed his memories to her, a complete stranger. This was... trust? No, she had barely been in for some weeks, probably showing off and taking positions more than she should; mom had taught her that much. If only she had known what she meant.
Then Fae froze. A human child had appeared in the vision, with another wolf roaring for a young Starfire to kill them, no "him". "He didn't belong to this world." What did that mean? And how did they got into that cave?
The pond turned back to dull, the show must be over, and now Starfire was looking at her, expectantly. It was her turn, now. He had showed her his secrets, she had no excuse not to do the same; he deserved that.
"I had a mom, and a dad, and a brother. We made bows and raised sheep."
We were loved. At least until they found out the truth. "I found out I could turn at six, and what a shapeshifter was three years ago... That same day I also found out humans are cruel." And looked away.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 29, 2020 03:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Fae,Starfire
Phase walked in the center of the underwater cave,she spotted Starfire and Fae having a moment,this doesn't seem like the right moment to be here...she thought,she was gonna slip away when she glimpsed at the water,it was showing a young pup,Starfire?! she thought,surprised for some reason,she watched abit and then it ended,Fae was saying something about her family,though she dint listen,not caring,I shouldn't be eavesdropping anyway...She thought,walking away.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 29, 2020 04:16 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae, Stryker
”That’s okay, everyone has something in their life that rules their memories.” He grimaced before continuing. “You do not have to show me or anyone but can show yourself if you want or not”
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 29, 2020 05:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Hunter/Warrior/Male/Starfire, Fae
Stryker stepped out of the cave and back onto the ledge he had fallen off earlier, he needed some time to think, to try remember. He felt that it was probably better if he didn't see Starfire or Fae's private memories, he thought they'd have their own things they want to hide. The past doesn't change the future as much as you think it does, right? He shifted and looked at the metallic claws extending from his knuckles, Stryker wondered why the Hunters kept him alive, because he knew that they know what he is now. They were the ones who gave him the pills. Stryker wondered how many people knew what he was, and didn't tell him.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 29, 2020 06:38 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker
Starfire walked to the opening of the cave, looking at Stryker curiously. ‘Could he be? No’ he thought shaking his head. ‘It couldn’t be’. Shaking his head, he headed down to where avoid was. Calling Phase, Nine, and Fae together, he sat down next to Void. “Well, what are we going to do with the half-shifter?” Was his first question.

Edited at August 29, 2020 07:20 PM by Fangsoffire
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 29, 2020 07:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Female//Beta//Mentions Starfire, Fae
Void wasn't sure if Starfire realized she was still here so she was very quite while the memories where being shown. When he walked to the opening of the cave Void stepped out of the shadows, she had to know if the pool worked on her. She took a nervous step to the edge of the pool. She looked over at Fae without realizing she looked really scared. She got down on her hands and knees and scooted over right to the edge. She raised her injured arm and very slowly and shaking put it just above the water and stopped. She looked to Fae again and whispered. "I-I can't do it what if Starfire was wrong and it does hurt me?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 29, 2020 07:24 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Hunter/Warrior/M:Hunters, Stryker
Night walked back to the base, telling the captain what had happened. “Well, by tomorrow they will know he isn’t pure human,” the captain said, propping his feet up. “Wait, what do you mean?” Night asked.
”You don’t need to know. Now go look for those shapeshifters.” He said, starting to sharpen his knife. Night walked out before turning towards the vault. No one but the captain and deputies were allowed in there, but... Night snuck in, looking for the box with Stryker’s name on it. Once found, he read the portfolio and realized he went too far.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 29, 2020 07:28 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Void
Starfire found Void where he left her. He gently cam up beside her, “Void, I know you are scared but trust me. It won’t hurt you.” He eased himself in thinking to not only himself but to the lake, ‘I need you to be patient, can you be gentle?’ The water responded by lifting up and landing itself in a small puddle next to the lake. “If you still don’t trust the lake, trust the puddle.”

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    47    48    49    50    51   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us