Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Karou
01:24:43 
-WP Click-
i was gonna keep her female because of the design I picked but I just found out she is 150lbs and I wanna make her a stud so bad
 Old Money
01:24:40 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
01:24:32 Cae, Blue
cereal
 Azrael
01:23:43 Ash, Khaos
Yogurt or cereal? I can't decide.
 Eternity
01:23:35 ET
SO real actually, WP taught me the basics + gave me the confidence to start selling art.
 starmutt
01:22:40 marsh | they/it
can you guys believe i started drawing because of this game
crazy
i was crazy once
 Caeruleum
01:22:02 Cae, Blue
kels best boi proven true
 technoblade
01:20:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Karou

god damn that luck is insane
 technoblade
01:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

i didn't do it on purpose I swear!
 Salem
01:20:31 Bell
-WP Click-
 Karou
01:20:28 
-WP Click-
DH triplet is crazy luck
 Eternity
01:20:02 ET
Woofer
Absolutely. What's the point in being British if you don't steal spices to never use them.

Also you're so cruel </3

Techno
Can't believe you've done this to be honest.
 technoblade
01:19:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

Why can I perfectly imagine that face on him? It sounds so perfect honestly.

Hopefully he never learns cause this sounds funny as hell.
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:57 
001, in true British fashion, you want what you won't even utilize.
 technoblade
01:18:46 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

I am very sorry XD
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:21 
technoblade, Eternity just makes the :[ face at me until I feel manipulated into moving my hands.

I always just start off with, "I have something for you. :>" and he still gets excited. Hasn't learned yet. lol
 Eternity
01:18:10 ET
Woofer
You would be salty and spicy as a soup don't even lie. Ayu can't handle spice either. My soup 100%

Techno
Perfect, perfect. If not very concerning.
 Karou
01:17:38 
anyway kiwi strawberry because that boba combo slaps
 technoblade
01:17:31 Lil Techy | Techno
black cherry
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:17:25 Kate/Gold
Ash- I'll say kiwi strawberry.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +5
Cougar : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    45    46    47    48    49   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 09:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Wolf | Female | *Shy, anxious* M:Faith
Seya looked at the circling owl and flinched before she realized that this owl was the same as before. "O-oh! The owl." She smiled and sat down. "Hello again!" She was still shaking from before. She lifted her ears up a little and smiled. She blinked and wiped away her tears that flaked against her white fur, turning those areas a light grey. "How are you?" She asked, trying to get her mind off of the wolf she had met before. It didn't really work, though. She wanted so badly to run back and hug him, even if it made her get bitten or worse.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 09:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Silverback I Coyote I Male
He loped as far from the wolves as he could. He stopped near a pile of mossy boulders, taking in deep breaths to control himself. If this place was going to be his, he'd better know his enemies anyway. Silverback looked around him, still wary of the dangers in this forest. I am safe here. Suddenly, he heard a hiss to his left. Swerving around, his eyes locked on to the slitted pupils of a viper, scaled brown and black. I should have known! He remembered the garters that lived in the rocky clefts back in his pup den. But these were not garters. Silverback stepped back, wondering what to do as the snake reared up, its ugly head revealing a pair of pale fangs...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 10:00 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Faith | Great Horned Owl | Female | M: Seya
Faith hooted soothingly before turning her head upside down. She had no idea what the wolf was saying. She did look, however, like she had been crying. Spreading her wings, Faith flicked a tear off the wolf before folding her wings back together. She closed her eyes hard before her ear slits shifted slightly, starting to remember. Opening her eyes, she said in wolf language, "Me Faith. You?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 10:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya gasped before she wagged her tail. She smiled happily. "I'm Seya." She said slowly, trying to get the bird to understand her. "It's nice to meet you, Faith." She bowed her head in greeting the bird. She was incredibly happy to see and hear that Faith was talking with her.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 10:03 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Artic Fox | Female | M: Silverback, Goldbeak
Icicle stopped knawing on the rope as the cage swayed in the branches. Licking her jaws, she wandered away for a bit while the rope flayed away. Hearing a hiss, she turned before seeing a brown and black viper. Leaping forward, she landed on it's back snapping it's spine instantly. Picking up her prey, she then realized there was a coyote there. Oh that's what it was hissing at. Setting down her prey, she hissed at him telling the coyote that the snake was hers now.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 10:06 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Seya. Nice..meet you...Faith." Faith heard, and she nodded her head once, showing she had heard. I wish I could find that fox that had started to teach me wolf language. She thought before asking(wolf language), "Okay You Are?" She was glad she could actually speak to the female. Male Great Horned Owls were...annoying.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 10:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Silverback I Coyote I Male I M: Icicle
He never expected the fox to come but it did. Brown it was with splotches of white. How did an arctic fox get in here, Silverback would have never known. But he did appreciate the free kill, and that snake was his to begin with. Growling and baring his teeth, the coyote approached the smaller fox, ready to attack if need be...

Edited at March 19, 2021 10:09 AM by Lansnow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 10:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya smiled and then nodded. "Yes," she said and then sat up straight. Her shaking subsided a little before she pawed the ground. A worried feeling swarmed her stomach as her mind wondered about that wolf she met again. "Please don't worry." She smiled a little to the Owl before letting her fur fluff out in comfort. This was something that she did to calm her nerves and it usually worked.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 10:17 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Faith cocked her head before saying, "Worry Not, Safe Here You Are." Hopefully she knows not to go across the river. Dangerous place that is. "Don't go across the river, it's dangerous." She realized she had switched back to owl. Hmm... "No Cross River, Danger Lurks." Eh, that will do it.

Icicle | Artic Fox | Female | M: Silverback
Oh I hope it doesn't think it can take it from me...actually, let's have a bit of fun. She thought, remembering where she was before letting out a yip yip. Turning, she picked up her prey before snapping a rope. More where that came from coyote! She thought, as at least a dozen vipers rained down on the coyote. Smirking, she trotted into the forest to eat her prey. She would have to ask Frost where to get more vipers to refill that trap.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 10:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya tilted her head to the side. "Why?" She asked. She was confused why the owl had said that. What was over there that made even this great bird scared? She secretly wanted to go over there and figure out why. But she didn't. She rested her tail by her side and listened to what Faith had said. Don't go over there. She told herself. No matter how much you want to. Don't.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    45    46    47    48    49   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us