Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Old Money
06:56:54 elegance❀
looking for a literate to semi-literate roleplay partner. pm me!
 Poe
06:51:34 
Also I was stalking a pup hoping the person would put it up for saleĀ… and it got retired lol. So disappointing
 Poe
06:49:51 
Awe my avatar is on the news page :)
 Boo
06:43:22 Chrissy
i'm tempted to use a toucan feather on her but i'll blame myself when i get duds. -WP Click-
 Old Money
06:42:34 elegance❀
good morning everyone!
 Gallifrey Falls
06:42:30 Allons-y / Myth
Well*
 Gallifrey Falls
06:41:56 Allons-y / Myth
Wwll decor passes are quite worthless to me lol
 distant-lands
06:38:54 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm so impatient even though she'll probably give me duds e.e

they always do for the first litter, lol.
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None
 Cortex
06:30:37 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Okay Novo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Sun Bear : -1
Coyote : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    45    46    47    48    49   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 05:48 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Okay, to some it up, while you were sleeping we moved to a new base, Starfire’s old home-which Stryker doesn’t know yet- and is trying to figure out what to do next. We left Night behind. I will play him here in a moment.)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 06:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Cool, thanks. Also I gotta go back to school tomorrow so will be posting less and just following along a bit more.)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 07:00 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(We all are going back here in couple days. It’s understood.)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 08:48 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Hunter/Warrior/M:Hunters, Stryker
Night woke up to find the camp abandoned...with him in it. Checking himself, he found that all of his weapons were nowhere in sight and the only thing he had was his necklace. Hmm, they forgot something he thought, pulling his necklace off. He unlatched the shark tooth to find his pick locks. Too bad, I didn’t find these earlier, he thought working the lock. Once that was done, he looked around to find literally nothing. He couldn’t even find tracks that might get him in the direction of Stryker. With a sigh, he called to his squadron, giving his location before heading back to the base.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 08:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Hunter/Warrior/Male/Hunters (briefly)
Stryker sat on a ledge in the cave, he felt a little bored. He looked at his watch. The watch had stopped working yesterday due to all the stress it had been under, all the water hadn't helped it either. Stryker tapped the face of the watch squinting at the date. Wait a minute, today was the day he was supposed to take one of his pills. The medics had assigned the pills to him when he first joined the hunters, they said it was to help with control issues, he never asked what control issues though. He took of his watch, it felt tight. He didn't feel any better, he realized his fists were clenched. Stryker let out a low groan, he felt pain behind his shoulders and in the bones in his arm. He stood up, and sharp pain flooded through his bones. He looked at his hands, something was coming out. Stryker watched in horror as four metal-like claws came out of the knuckles on each of his hands. He felt something feathery touch his back, wait, did he have wings? Black-brown feathered wings curved around his body. Oh great, he had officially gone crazy. With a jerk Stryker toppled of the ledge.
(Hey guys, so now Stryker is officially not 100% human. Interesting right? I'll be updating the sign-up page now to provide more information about him.)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 09:08 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker
Starfire trotted over and lulled Stryker? Out of the water. “This is what happens when you get a human and shapeshifter mixed.” Was all he had to say.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 09:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Hunter/Warrior/Male/Starfire
Stryker looked at Starfire, "What on earth are you talking about?" he said. "Did you know about this?" asked Stryker, almost snarling. He groaned in pain again and slowly retracted the new pair of claws and wings.

Edited at August 28, 2020 09:16 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 29, 2020 12:18 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Gosh, yeah!)
(And guys)

Dewgrass Pack said:
(Nevermind)
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire
Fae almost jumped, she wasn't expecting to actually be first. Very aware of the others around her, she began.
"This base is safe, but if we stay here we can never know when the hunters are coming or someone needs us. How would it be to find another safe place on dry land, halfway between here and the bases?"

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 29, 2020 05:52 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae, Stryker
Starfire looked at Fae thinking, “Yes we could do that. Would you like to be in charge of that Fae?” Knowing she would say yes, he dipped his head before heading back to Stryker. “Follow me hunter. He walked down a tunnel turning corners with ease. Soon they made it to a clearing. Along the side’s of the wall were claw marks. Claw marks scarred the walls and in the middle of all of this was a small lake, but Starfire knew better. Sitting down, he let out a small howl that was filled with grief. The water turned green and then red, before turning to a clear silver. “Dip your paw/hand in there and see. Choose your question: do you want to see the past OR the future? It is your choice.” Starfire stretched before laying down, watching the hunter try to figure out what he wanted to know.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 29, 2020 06:13 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Stryker
Despite herself, Fae was feeling pissed, hurt: she had been the first one to ask, even though she wasn't more important than the others. And she was the first one Starfire had brought there. Were they ignoring her? Why?
Just then Starfire called her again, only to suddenly turn at the pool. Fae was going to just give up and fade, when it dawned on her it could be serious. She looked at the male rushing and dragging something out of the water and her mouth gaped open. That was impossible: the human was... a human.
Before she knew she was behind Starfire, treading back when the wing on the hunter's back spreaded as he snarled at Starfire. They were real.
"This is possible?"

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    45    46    47    48    49   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us