Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 distant-screams
11:30:03 katy | beetle
Verne,
you find them in explore by killing gwyn ap nudd. he either drops a raven feather or a charon's blessing ^^
 distant-screams
11:29:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws / gear and decor ideas? :)
 Dem White Girls
11:29:30 Verne | Dem | Demmy
How does one get a Charon's Blessing? Trying to look back through the news but I'm not finding it
 Luna👻
11:28:14 Silver (She/her)
Anyone want to fight my DH? Wager is up
 AshenCrow
11:27:31 Ashe, Crow
She's very pretty! Looks like static
 Caeruleum
11:26:14 Cae, Blue
katy, that would explain 2 minutes of guessing wrong with only 90 mush to my name :')
 Caeruleum
11:25:48 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
hello gorgeous :O
 distant-screams
11:25:17 katy | beetle
Cae,
i believe you need mush out of your savings now to even play wolf party
 Caeruleum
11:25:14 Cae, Blue
i just saw that button :O
very nice :D
 AshenCrow
11:24:39 Ashe, Crow
If you're using the Blessing, you don't even need to do that anymore
 Arctic Moon
11:24:01 NY, Malo, Arctic
Cae
yes
 Caeruleum
11:23:44 Cae, Blue
does putting all mush in the hole to get to round 5 without sniffing still work? <.<
 Old Money
11:23:28 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Luna👻
11:22:23 Silver (She/her)
Malo
Yesss
 Arctic Moon
11:21:25 NY, Malo, Arctic
Pvp anyone? I'm bored as heck
 Salem
11:19:42 Bell
-WP Click-
 Arctic Moon
11:16:31 NY, Malo, Arctic
welp my game must think it's still winter XD
 AshenCrow
11:15:09 Ashe, Crow
It's the bug
 Caeruleum
11:14:54 Cae, Blue
id also say restart, yeah
 Arctic Moon
11:14:37 NY, Malo, Arctic
It could just be extremely bad luck. I'll try restarting my level

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Mountain Lion : +3
Polar Bear : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    44    45    46    47    48   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 09:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Wolf | Female | *Shy, anxious* M:Serenity, Shadow
Seya looked at him. She blinked. "You.. You look very nice." She whispered in awe of him. She had never seen someone like this, as handsome as he was at least, and this made her smile. "And uhm.. Thank you. For cleaning the blood off. I know how annoying it must be." She laughed nervously.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 09:08 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Artic Fox | Female | M: Goldbeak
Hearing a screech, she turned to find the eagle swooping down on her. Thinking fast, she dropped a couple branches watching the eagle get caught in her trap. The trap closed shut fast trapping the eagle tightly inside. The weight was slowly untying the rope above him. Eagle dinner She thought before bouncing on her branch. The cage started swaying, the rope holding it starting to fray...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 09:10 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Seya, Serenity
Shadow watched the wolf (Seya) for a moment before sitting down. "What brings you to Fire Shadow territory?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 09:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya hummed, thinking. She was a little bit more comfortable now as her breathing steadied and let her snow-white fur shine in the gentle light. "Well, to be honest, I'm not sure. I followed an owl and now.. I'm here, talking with you." She told him. She was honest with everything she had said.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 09:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M:Icicle
A fox! And a clever one at that as well. The golden eagle desperately fought to get free from the tight ropes that had netted him. He gnawed on the rope with his beak, his talons twitching uselessly. His eyes glared at the fox, screeching. How dare this creature trick me! He thought. But he knew that fighting was no use, yet he still had to think of something to get out as fast as he could...

Edited at March 19, 2021 09:20 AM by Lansnow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 09:25 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Artic Fox | Male | M: Goldbeak
Icicle watched it screech at her, knowing that it wanted to kill her. I'm surprised it hasn't tried to speak to me yet. Everyone in, well this forest, knows us foxes speak many languages. Speaking in eagle language, she said, "Welcome to Fire Shadow territory. Enjoy your stay!" With a sly smile, she headed down the tree. She had said exactly what Frost had when the bears had come. The rope that was being frayed was taking soo long. Getting to the bottom, she started nawing at another rope that would drop the cage itself...

Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Seya
Shadow raised an eyebrow, "I'm surprised that your even still here." Alive. He thought the last word to himself before a creaking ran out. Shadow didn't move because he knew it didn't affect him. The female however...well, he got up before walking over to a tree. A net fell onto the female before a cackling voice rang out, "Welcome to Fire Shadow territory. Enjoy your stay!" The net locked on the female before vipers fell on her. They hissed, ready to strike...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 09:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya wanted to scream but bit her mouth shut and closed her eyes. She tried making sure not to anger the vipers too much before breathing slowly and calmly. She had dealt with these types of instances before, but it still made her extremely worried. "I'm sorry." She whispered out into the ground before she started crying softly and quietly. "I'm so sorry. I really shouldn't have followed that owl."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 09:38 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Seya, Serenity(ind)
Shadow watched before saying, "That owl is still at the river away from my territory. You should've stayed with Faith." He flicked his ears before making a small hissing noise through his teeth. The snakes turned before slithering towards him. Instantly, Frost scooped them up with another net taking them who-knows where. Shadow looked at the wolf before saying, "Go back to Faith, I'm sure she's waiting for you." The Great Horned had left him a few years back but now was here again, and found another wolf friend. The worst he could do was take her friend away. He blinked at the female before barking up the tree at Frost, "Let's go! We have bears to kill." He then started trotting towards the river.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 09:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya looked at Shadow with a smile before she got up. "I doubt it. We're not friends and she can't even understand me." She shook her fur before resting her ears against her head with a whimper. "I hope we can meet again, sir. It was nice talking with you." She bowed her head to her sideways before taking off back to where she hoped would be Faith. I'm so sorry, her mind told her as she ran away from Shadow, you must be so lonely. And I wish I could help you, at least talk with you, but I doubt you'll let me. You seem nice, but you put on a completely different face around others. I hope you relax soon and open up.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 19, 2021 09:47 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Faith | Great Horned Owl | Female | M: Seya
Faith watched the wolf go off and waited a couple moments. When the wolf didn't return, she lifted off into flight scanning the forest. Maybe there is a fox around here that can translate. She thought before seeing a known figure. Hovering in the air, she watched for a moment before sighing sadly. That was one of the wolves she had tried to help, but it didn't work the way she hoped. He was feared and worked with foxes now. There was nothing more she could do. Seeing a small blur, she followed it until she figured out it was the female from before. Letting out a hoot, she circled the wolf's head once before going back to where they had been. She sighed in relief, glad that the wolf did not come in contact with the one known as Shadow...

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    44    45    46    47    48   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us