Heather
09:19:37 
Take care, Rushing River Tribe! =)
 Rushing River Tribe
09:17:13 Carrie/River
Bye guys!! have a good day!!
 Heather
09:16:47 
Ah, I see, don't worry, Urux, rest assured he'll be living a happy life in my pack =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:16:44 Carrie/River
No worries Eci
I tend to read too much into stuff like that so you're good, was a mistake on my end ^^
 Rushing River Tribe
09:15:58 Carrie/River
I do have to run tho, lunch is almost over and I REALLY don't want to be late for my next class (again) XD
 Ecifircas
09:15:41 
Rushing River Tribe, yeah. I completely get that. I definitely had no intentions to come off as harsh or rude, haha.

My complete apologies if I did. I'd never try and fight with someone over something so trivial. lol
 Poe
09:15:36 
I am so tempted to make a custom male soonÂ…
 Rushing River Tribe
09:14:43 Carrie/River
ah ok, that's a relief ^^
I hate arguments, friendly discussion if cool but when it turns into a fight I get super bad anxiety
 Urux
09:13:22 Urox
One of my girls went for 500 in sanctuary - I had no clue people would like her that much lol
 Ecifircas
09:13:13 
Rushing River Tribe, nope, no hard feelings here, friend. haha

I get some people get attached to wolves and I can't argue with that. ^^;
 Urux
09:12:52 Urox
Heather
Oh no, no! You keep him haha. I was just stalking my breeders offspring to see who had lived lol
 Heather
09:12:14 
Oh I see!! Do you want to have him/her back, Urux? I really don't mind, I don't know which one s/he is, but I planned to keep most of them for "Set Free" quests =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:11:51 Carrie/River
i get it, doesn't mean I have to like that process
just feels wasteful personally but whatever.
I feel like this is verging on a debate/argument and that's not what I wanted, so I'mma dip
 Faulty Demons
09:11:32 Ollie, Gold
Heather
I used to feel the same way, I'd never retire any wolves, and there are a lot of people who agree.
 Urux
09:09:51 Urox
Heather
You snagged one of my girl's pups from sanctuary! I almost kept him because those eyes looked so good
 Heather
09:09:46 
Mm, well said, Eci!
 HawksBeak
09:09:05 Spirit, Wander
Although he only has 20 wisdom...
 Ecifircas
09:08:42 
You put a price on the wolf that you think is fair, someone else pays it, they own it and can do whatever they want.

If you are really selective about the packs they go to, message packs you like and ask them if they want the wolf for free.
 HawksBeak
09:08:28 Spirit, Wander
I got a defect from Wolf party!
-WP Click-
 Heather
09:06:57 
Eci, if there was more worth to them then maybe I'd consider it, but seeing that most of them are just exclusive cosmetics, my moral compass still tells me its not worth retiring wolves so... yeah, I just use mush if I ever need anything from the shop, cosmetics arent too important for me =D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    40    41    42    43    44   ..   85 

A New KingdomNovember 15, 2022 05:36 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cauldron-Henchwolf
"I could go get that now. They are one Royal Guard short?" He said nuzzling his mate. "Itd be easy to sneak in, I saw them collecting firewood, they should be asleep by nkw in front of the fire."
A New KingdomNovember 15, 2022 05:38 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
BloodClaw | Henchwolf
"Of course I would be honored to do that for you Esmeray. And yes I am interested." He said with a smirk. "I'll see if Varian has any speed up pregnancy herb's. But what if he doesn't I highly doubted that he made anything to speed up pregnancy. He asked Esmeray.

Meanwhile
Varian wakes up and got up quietly and heading for his room he needs to make more healing herbs since he only had three left that was in a bottle on a self. He walked down the hallway and entered his room sitting down and looked at the instructions for the herb making. "Hopefully I don't have to get anything since it's so cold outside." He said while Ruddiger was still sleeping in the living room by the fireplace.

Edited at November 16, 2022 02:21 PM by Musa
A New KingdomNovember 17, 2022 01:59 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cauldron-Henchwolf
"Bloodclaw stay here any I'll go get the herbs." He said, giving him a stern look with his green eyes. Then flew off towards the castle.
A New KingdomNovember 17, 2022 03:57 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Bloodclaw| Henchwolf
"Pfft yeah right.. you have no idea what Varian can do...." He said underneath his breath and followed Cauldron heading to the castle.
A New KingdomNovember 17, 2022 03:59 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Esmeray~Wolfnapper
Esmeray rolled her eyes as both wolves snuck out. Huffing, she lay down by a scroll, and continued planning to steal the throne.
A New KingdomNovember 17, 2022 06:27 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cauldron-Henchwolf
Cauldron entered the castle through a slightly open door, he could see a fire so he turned the other way. He came upon a doorway which seemed to be the Alechemist room. He peered in and saw Varian. As quietly as he could he walked behind him into the storage room. He peered along the bottles, "Potions, Pregnancy, yes." There it was, he grabbed the bottle, but as he came down from the shelf another bottle hit the floor. It shattered as loud as could be.
A New KingdomNovember 17, 2022 07:00 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nate/ royal guard
"Your Majesty someone is inside the castle I heard a bottle shattering." He said in alert

Kyoshiro~ Royal pup
She let's out a yelp as she heard something shattered. "Father what was that noise?"

Varian• alchemist
"Who's there?!" He said as he grabbed one of his balls that have very stick goop inside of it getting up from his chair and walked towards the storage room.

Bloodclaw| Henchwolf
“Sighs now look what you did“ He said in his mind and there cover was about to be blown.

Edited at November 17, 2022 07:03 PM by Musa
A New KingdomNovember 18, 2022 05:26 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo-King
"What was that? Did Varian drop something?" He said bounding towards the storage room.
Cauldron-Henchwolf
His eyes went wide, holding the bottle in his mouth, he flapped his wings as hard as he could, he flew out of the room over Varians head. Not bothering to worry about Bloodclaw.
A New KingdomNovember 18, 2022 06:21 AM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nate/ royal guard
"Seems like it but I'm definitely picking up a familiar scent." He said as he let's out a yawn. Until he catches a glimpse of a pair of wings flying out of Varian's room. Or was it because he was still so sleepy??

Varian• alchemist
It all happened so fast that he sees a shattered bottle on the floor and he knew that it wasn't Ruddiger. But he knew that he hasn't made any pregnancy speed potion. As he looks at the self and a bottle was missing. Because if you speed the pregnancy up then it would have side effects.

BloodClaw| Henchwolf
Follows Cauldron and ran out the door where they had came inside.

Edited at November 18, 2022 06:35 AM by Musa
A New KingdomNovember 18, 2022 01:56 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cauldron-Henchwolf
Cauldron flew out in all directions searching for an escape. He sees the fireplace and on the other side an open door. He flew as fast as he could over the fireplace and thenother wolves and zoomed out the door.
Hondo-King
Hondo looked up, he had only stole a potion, and he wasnt in the mood to care. He walked over to Varian. "What was it?"

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    40    41    42    43    44   ..   85 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us