01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.
 Transcendence
01:17:22 free palestine
Yeah they kind of didnt want the paws please and possible popularity contest drama. It seems to be going well here but I saw that the HEE players didnt care for it so meh
 starmutt
01:16:09 marsh | they/it
sillies
-WP Click-
 starmutt
01:16:02 marsh | they/it
yeah i was kinda sad there's a lack of paws and comment interaction on HEE lol
 Transcendence
01:15:36 free palestine
HEE- we avoid the paws thing at all costs
 Transcendence
01:15:11 free palestine
People with a lot of time and money. Also Eve on her apple hill lol
 Transcendence
01:14:22 free palestine
We dont need a paws popularity leaderboard the breeding leaderboard exist XD
 starmutt
01:13:18 marsh | they/it
1000T studs. meaning over 6000 apples spent to create them.

Buffy has 1500+ offspring and Ghostface 2000+

therefore in lots of high T wolf bloodlines lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Red Fox : 0
Coyote : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    40    41    42    43    44   ..   132 

elemental rpJanuary 25, 2022 12:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Well we can cook dinner." She said in still in her fisher cat form
elemental rpJanuary 25, 2022 12:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Frost mumbled a reply, before stepping into the trees, hoping tk find some berries, Bliz still keeping vlose
elemental rpJanuary 25, 2022 12:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hey there's a clump of blackberrie bushes, if you want to check them out." She said not taking her eyes off of the water.
elemental rpJanuary 25, 2022 12:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"I can get the fish" the girl called out, closing her blue eyes, sensing the water, feeling for disturbances. With a flair of excitement she felt a school coming, the fish were fairly large, maybe salmon. With a jerk of her hand the water came to life, forcing three fat fish from it's depths to fly into the air towards the bank.
elemental rpJanuary 25, 2022 12:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alyssa watched in fear as the three fish flew into the air. Those wern't salmon. One was a gar, one was a decent sized catfish, and the last one was a salmon. *Good lord.* she thought as she walked over to the fish. She nudged the gar back into the water as fast as she could steering clear from it's sharp teeth.
elemental rpJanuary 26, 2022 06:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
liko stood, walking back into the woods as a human, putting on a black and purple tiedye hoodie she had around her waist
elemental rpJanuary 26, 2022 02:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Frost half smirked, half grimaced as the sharp-toothed fish leapt out the water. There was no denying that it was funny, she watched amused as the 'small creature' nudged it back into the depths of the stream, yet it was still rather humiliating. Determined the girl restarted the process, she could feel all the water, every particle, every atom, calling out to her.
When she was 11 she had discovered this trick. By sensing the water, she could identify holes in it's form, where the water didn't penetrate. Using this she soon realized that she would be able to 'see' the fish, like a silhouetted form, imprinted on her mind.
As a speedy form let itself be known, Frost instinctively jerked her hand, she used only her thoughts to control the water but it helped her visualize and focus. Thankfully this time it was a salmon that flew out the water, a perfect fat salmon, ideal for her next meal.

Edited at January 26, 2022 02:26 PM by Lupus Pack
elemental rpJanuary 26, 2022 02:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, umm let's get to cooking." She said getting her knife out and took the fish into the woods to clean them.
elemental rpJanuary 26, 2022 05:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"You get started n that then" said Frost as she stepped into the forest, "I'll make a spit".
And with that she stalked into the forest, whistling a few notes to get Bliz to follow, as she walked the girl placed a hand on the wolf's soft fur, taking comfort in it's warmth and familiarity.
Frost glanced around, she needed some branches, preferably something hardwood, maybe an oak... She didn't have anything to cut with, other than her multipurpose pen knife that she had stolen a couple years back from a man in the city, but that wouldn't do much and she didn't wan to spend half an hour per branch. So she went around gathering the thickest, dryest, strongest branches that littered the ground, laughing as Bliz dragged one along the ground for her, wagging her tail in pleasure because she could help.

Edited at January 26, 2022 05:21 PM by Lupus Pack
elemental rpJanuary 26, 2022 11:27 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ivy watched through the trees, spotting Frost and Alyssa cooking some food of some kind. She silently thanked mother nature and then casting her mind out she found a fish in the river, a large trout. She shifted into a small amur leopard and bounded past the two girls, swiping her paw into the water and hooking the fish onto her claw. She then picked it up in her jaws and hauled it over to the girls.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    40    41    42    43    44   ..   132 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us