LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.
 ZEFHYR
07:03:28 
nah they dont. unless it has to set up sspecially somehow?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    40    41    42    43    44   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 12:54 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Faith | Great Horned Owl | Female | M: Seya
Faith flew down to the ground where she nudged the half of fish back to Seya before flying back up to a branch. She swiveled her head all the way around and then back before cocking it at the wolf clacking her beak.
Frost | Artic Fox | Male | M: Seya, Faith, Fang, Serenity
Frost watched the bear retreat before climbing down. Cackling, he watched the bloody Shadow turn to the other wolf(Serenity) who had her foot caught underneath a tree root. Leaving the two, he scampered into the forest to the river where he heard hoots and yips. When he got closer, he could understand what was being said, "Here you go! You helped get it, so you can get half of it." Coming up, he went up a tree before finding a wolf eating a fish and an owl in the trees. The owl looked familiar, but he couldn't quite place where he had seen the female. The wolf however, he had never seen so he watched her curiously.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 01:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male
A cold wind ruffled his feathers and he popped his golden eyes open. He had slept through most of the day and night as well. His belly still rumbled, now harder. He opened his wings, wincing as his wing throbbed again. Deal with it, the eagle told himself. It'll pass anyway. His body was still tattered but better. Goldbeak leapt off his perch and flew...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 01:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Wolf | Female | *Shy, anxious* M:Faith
Seya hummed happily as she ate the fish. She looked at Faith and puffed out her cheeks in frustration before sitting down and eating the other half of the fish. She breathed slowly as her white fur glistened from the soft flakes of the water that brushed upon it, making her fur slightly wet, creating a darker white. The black tips on her tail, paws, and ears glistened purple in the light. She smiled a little and looked up to Faith. She had not realized anyone else was watching her.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 01:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Serenity-Wolf-Female-M:Shadow, Frost
Serenity watched as a fox climbed down from the tree the last bear was shaking. She tried to pull her foot out, but it was still stuck. She looked up at the wolf. "Uhm... Can you help me?" She tried tugging her foot out again. It wouldn't budge.
-
Uno-Wolf-Male-M: Serenity, Shadow
Uno watched as Serenity tried to tug her foot out. "Uhm...Can you help me?" That wolf better not touch her, she thought. He let out a low growl but made sure it wasn't loud enough for them to hear. Uno wanted to know what the wolf would do. He had an urge to tear out of the bush and growl at him, but he knew that the wolf was strong. Hopefully he just runs.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 01:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sandstorm-Male-Hunter/Warrior-M: Amathist
Sandstorm walked through the pack, it was dark and almost night. Through some bushes he could hear noises, Sandstorm didn't know what they were but he wanted to find out. Paw in front of paw he glided like a shadow over to the bushes. Putting his eat to the leaves he could hear muffled noised but no any real words. Giving caustion to the wind he shoved his face in.
When he opened his eyes he saw Amathist, their noses were touching and her cheeks were slightly pink.
"Oh! Um...sorry...I didn't....I didn't know it was you....I mean of course it its you!....I just mean....um..." He pulled his nose apart and stepped back into the shadows.
"I better be getting back to sleep now, goodnight!"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 01:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male
It was good to feel the fresh wind on his body again although he knew he couldn't keep soaring for long. His eyes were ever observant, hoping prey would come out fast. Goldbeak's injured wing started throbbing again but he decided to shrug it off. Finally, he saw a gray hare, stark against the brown and muddy forest floor, and swooped in thinking about how sweet a meal it would make...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 01:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Delta-Female-Scout-M: Topaz, Icicle
Delta was walking behind Topaz when flower petals raied down on them and Topaz triped, landing on Delta with their noses touching. Delta knew what Topaz was going to say even before he said it.
"Yes," she said, and placed a flower behind his ear. out of the corner of her eyes she saw Icicle running through the trees. Cheeky fox, thank you. She thought and turned her attention back to Topaz.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 01:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Silverback I Coyote I Male
This time, his sleep was uninterrupted and the coyote woke up refreshed. He trotted to a little stream nearby and took a quick drink. He'd been here before (he could smell his musty scent) and he knew it lead to the bid river downwind. Silverback decided to follow its direction hoping it would lead to some easy prey.
When he reached the riverbank, he had only catched a squirrel but it would make do. Silverback finished it quickly, and walked away. Suddenly a smell flooded his nose. Wolf, he thought. He did not know where it came from but it was fresh and close. The coyote twitched his ears and tried to get out of there as quickly as possible...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 01:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Wolf | Female | *Shy, anxious* M:Serenity
Seya looked up at the voice and saw Serenity and walked over to her and hummed. She then said, "I'll be right back," before she walked away and searched for leaves and other things. She came back carrying leaves and some kind of wet weed. She placed the weeds in before putting the leaves around her foot and grabbed her leg and tugged it out. She kept tugging on it before it eventually popped out from the slimy substance and leaves.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 01:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

💥Amethyst💥hunter/warrior💥female💥M:everyone
Amethyst blushed she realised her two necklaces and her wrist necklace and pendant were glowing darkly. She quickly sprinted off praying he didn't see them “Shoot if he saw them the demons are going to kill me!” she muttered to herself she slowed down once she couldn't smell or hear Sandstorm any more

💎Topaz💎Beta 💎male💎
Topaz blinked slightly taken back he shook his head and smiled he attached the gem to the chain and gently slid it over Delta’s head then brushed his fur against her’s “The gem suits you” he murmured

Edited at March 18, 2021 01:44 PM by ~The ultima pack~

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    40    41    42    43    44   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us