01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.
 Transcendence
01:17:22 free palestine
Yeah they kind of didnt want the paws please and possible popularity contest drama. It seems to be going well here but I saw that the HEE players didnt care for it so meh
 starmutt
01:16:09 marsh | they/it
sillies
-WP Click-
 starmutt
01:16:02 marsh | they/it
yeah i was kinda sad there's a lack of paws and comment interaction on HEE lol
 Transcendence
01:15:36 free palestine
HEE- we avoid the paws thing at all costs
 Transcendence
01:15:11 free palestine
People with a lot of time and money. Also Eve on her apple hill lol
 Transcendence
01:14:22 free palestine
We dont need a paws popularity leaderboard the breeding leaderboard exist XD
 starmutt
01:13:18 marsh | they/it
1000T studs. meaning over 6000 apples spent to create them.

Buffy has 1500+ offspring and Ghostface 2000+

therefore in lots of high T wolf bloodlines lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Red Fox : 0
Coyote : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    40    41    42    43    44   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 07:25 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Nine
He heard something and looked around to find Nine. In is mind, he said, ‘Oh hi Nine, what is so important?”
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 07:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/ex-prisoner/M:Starfire
Nine seemed surprised,but used her telepathic abilities still, have a conclusion how they keep finding us. She thought for a moment, before saying(in your mind,of course.There is a spy among us maybe? She sounded very unsure about that,but other then the dogs,that was the only thing she could think of.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 10:00 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Nine, Stryker, hunters, FH
Check him for a phone/tracking device, both of them! Starfire thought, looking over to the cages. “The hunters can not find us where we are going,” he said out loud on accident. He sighed before jumping up on the rock. He let out the gathering call, which woke up everyone else(if they were not already awake from his landing). “Everyone! I have a place we can go where we can get back up until we have a plan. I will take everyone one by one there considering the jet streams are very tricky to get out of. I will take Fae first then start taking the others. Everyone get packed out and get organized. If you have any questions, come speak with me.” He jumped down before asking Void, “Where did you find this one?” Gesturing to the sleeping form.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 10:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Nine,Starfire,Mary
Phase nodded,Nine turned into a falcon,and Phase went to get Stryker,she turned into an Hippogriff and plopped Stryker on her back, a back pack in her jaws,Nine went to check Night,since Stryker was already checked,Nine took off his jacket and broke the weapons,took off his boats,but decided he could not have anything on his shirt,she checked the pockets and threw out everything that seemed dangerous,and broke the tracking devices(i'm guessing he should have that) Nine looked up,and went to the medicine den to get the herbs,she threw it over her back,it was heavy for her,being a small animal,she went on top of Phase,who didnt seem to mind,Nine gave Phase the medicne bag and went to get moss,which she stuffed in a sack,also giving it to Phase,"I think were ready" Phase said(she was carrying the bags in het talons)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 11:27 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Phase, Fae, FH, hunters, Nine
”Phase, Fae, Nine come here, please.” He settled down in the corner, “We are about to make a very hard journey. When I tell you to do something Phase, No matter how crazy it is, do it. Understand?” He had Fae climb back on his back and Phase and him were off. Climbing into the jets teams with Phase close behind, they got into it. “Keep you wings in close!” Starfire yelled. “When we are ready to dive, put them away all together or else the will break!” Reaching the ocean, Starfire yelled, “follow closely!” Before diving out of the jetstream and into the water below. Once resurfaced in the cave, he made sure Phase got through okay.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 11:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Nine,Fae,Starfire
Phase had no idea what he was thinking,but did exactly what he told her to do,she felt the water n her face,having to squint from the pressure,Nine was holding on to Phase.Soon the resufaced,she was ok,but wet and soggy,she put Stryker and the bags down,and turned intoa Soggy wolf,she looked around,seeing the place look old,abandound,"What is this place?!" she whispered,Nine was already dry and cleaning up the area,throwing out the old moss and herbs,and replacing them.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 11:44 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae, FH, Stryker, Phase
”This is where I was born. And why did you bring that human here??” He gestured at the sleeping boy. He had Fae get off his back and told her, “Keep an eye on Stryker, we will be right back.” “Come on Phase, we have to get the others.” He led the way back out through the water and up towards the jet streams.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 11:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Starfire
Phase decided not to answer that question,but she followed him,we got on land and she shook her pelt,"I ate this" she mumbled grumpingly,she went over and bekoned the other prisoners on her back,she got the most she can hold and waited for Starfire to finish,sunning herself the best she can.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 01:29 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Phase, Nine, Stryker
Fae nodded. An hunterproof hideout? That was perfect, or would be, with the right fixing and resources. But Starfire surely knew that.
But Starfire made her understand it was time to leave. Fae hopped on his back as it was the most natural thing in the world. Only that was a mighty shape-shifting, and technically her chief.
Before she could apologise they were off, with another close accident, but otherwise without problems. The moment they landed Fae knew she had spoken too soon. There was another shape in the cage. Another hunter? They had even less time than she had expected. And that fox jumped out from nowhere and gave her the fright of the week.
By the time she had recovered, Phase and the fox had joined them, and Starfire was gesturing to her to hop on again. So they were moving.
This time she was prepared to both currents and diving, but not to Phase getting a bloody hunter with them. Fae liked her, but what on earth was she thinking?
She barely nodded at Starfire and faded onto a wall of the cave. As soon as they came back, she had a couple ideas to share.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 28, 2020 01:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Fae
Phase has took the hunter outside,seeming nobody wanted him here,and Nine went to Fae,Curious,Nine went to Fae and thumped her tail,.... . .-.. .-.. --- -.-.--

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    40    41    42    43    44   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us