Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Old Money
05:25:24 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
05:16:58 
Oh, okay. Thank you. c:
That's actually really helpful, lets me know I haven't missed out on giving that extra 50 to my SVs.
 Eternity
05:15:21 ET
Dominance staggering now excludes wolves with maxed out dominance, Woofer.
 The Pumpkin King
05:13:32 
-Click- what
 The Pumpkin King
05:11:31 
All my birthday apples put me at such a satisfying number. 123. :D
 Existence
04:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
That was unplanned xD
 distant-screams
04:28:30 katy | beetle
i wish the breeding specialization had 5 levels like the others :')
 devine
04:27:04 vi, devi
If my specialization is battle, why do none of the creatures I kill count towards progress?
 distant-screams
04:24:08 katy | beetle
Apples Saved: 40
6 more apples and i can make another custom ^^ getting close!
 Amygdala
04:22:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bye redd
 Red River Wolves
04:21:58 Redd Dead
Okay I should probably get some sleep before it becomes morning and I accidentally pull an all-nighter. Bye!
 Amygdala
04:17:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd

Makes sense...i would lose like 3k dominance us i used it
 Red River Wolves
04:16:39 Redd Dead
Amy,
It would increase my dominance, but I don't trust it. I have them sorted in roles by dominance ranges. So basically, for the lore
 Amygdala
04:14:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn...why didn't you use wolf totem to sort dominance?
 distant-screams
04:14:18 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you :) i'm very excited to see what she produces pup-wise
 Red River Wolves
04:12:58 Redd Dead
I finally have a nonzero pack dominance. Only took an hour and 25k mush
 Amygdala
04:12:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow amazing wolf
 distant-screams
04:12:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my new favorite wolf?
 Forest Dwelling
04:09:57 Wolflocke Challenge
BE training is going well so far for the freelancer
-WP Click-
He keeps stealing the kills lol
 distant-screams
04:09:19 katy | beetle
Exist,
i appreciate it! might add the option to my shop eventually :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : 0
Alligator : -2
Badger : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    38    39    40    41    42   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 09:54 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Artic Fox | Female | M: Delta, Topaz
Icicle let Frost have his fun with Shadow and instead wandered down to the stream. Hearing sounds, she bounded up a tree out of sight. She heard a female voice say, "Topaz, why did you bring me here?" And she smiled slyly. Taking one of the other nets, she let the contents drop gently. She bounded into another tree so they wouldn't see her and watched. Rose petals, sunflower petals, and white rose petals fell from the net. They landed on both wolves and then a white hibiscus landed on the female. Icicle smothered her laugh as she watched the two.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 10:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Wolf | Female | *Shy, anxious*
Seya walked around the ground and sniffed the air, she was by herself and was enjoying herself in the quiet noises of the woods around her. Her white fur swayed gently as she breathed. She was sitting near a bunch of flowers that could aid in healing and calmness. She very much enjoyed these flowers and the scents they gave off. Many different scents reached her nose as she sniffed the gentle, little flowers. Wolves. She shivered from the thought of other wolves coming over to where she was, in fact, she was scared of any animal coming over to her. She started shaking intensely from the thought.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 10:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

💎Topaz💎Beta 💎male💎M:Delta
"Erm" he shifted from paw to paw “well you wanted to know the question but first i have to tell you something.” he sighed “Delta i've had a crush on you since we were pups and i've been meaning to ask if you felt the same that's the question Amaruq was talking about. I Know it's sudden and that's why I wasn't pleased when Amaruq exposed me and I shall give you time to answer me. Even if you say no just know that i will always be there for you.” he wrinkled his nose as a white rose landed on his nose he sneezed as the scent went into his nose he tripped on a rock and accidentally landed on Delta he blushed because their noses were touching all he could get out was “uh..” he shook his head and get off her “er sorry Delta, Oh! Yes, here I have something for you.” he went near a tree and moved away some dirt and dipped something in the water as if cleaning it off. He grabbed it in his jaws and showed Delta a gem.

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 11:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Silverback I Coyote I Male
It was dusk, and the evening was comintg alive with the chirps of crickets and the hoots of owls. The coyote spied the rabbit, caring for its young. He wished his belly would stop growling but the rabbits did sot seem to notice. Slowly, paw for paw, he crept closer. One of the rabbits twitched its ears, and Silverback froze. Now! the coyote thought, and he pounced. The young scattered, and so did the parent. But Silverback was not distracted. He chased the adult down, and with a quick bite, he had finally gotten his food. Taking a second to breathe, the coyote started to eat...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 11:13 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Faith | Great Horned Owl | Female | M: Silverback
Faith glided over the forest, and through the trees looking for some prey. Spying a coyote, she followed him a little bit before landing silently in a tree to watch him hunt. The coyote got the adult rabbit and she silently flew off, chasing one of the young ones. Plunging down, she scooped up the rabbit snapping it's neck before landing in a tree to eat her fill.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 11:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Silverback I Coyote I Male I M:Faith
He was about to finish his meal when a breeze ruffled his creamy fur. It was quite chilly for a summer night. His eyes were getting weary as well, and his paws were caullous from the countless bounding. Silverback kicked dirt over the remains of his prey and looked up. Up high on a tree, silhouetted agaisnt the bright moon, was a bird. He could see its small tuffs on its head. Some owl, the coyote thought. Suddenly, the thing turned its head towards him, and Silverback could see its wide discs for eyes. But he was too tired to care anymore. The coyote made himself comfortable beside the roots of a pine, and drifted off to sleep...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 11:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Silverback I Coyote I Male I M:Faith
He was about to finish his meal when a breeze ruffled his creamy fur. It was quite chilly for a summer night. His eyes were getting weary as well, and his paws were caullous from the countless bounding. Silverback kicked dirt over the remains of his prey and looked up. Up high on a tree, silhouetted agaisnt the bright moon, was a bird. He could see its small tuffs on its head. Some owl, the coyote thought. Suddenly, the thing turned its head towards him, and Silverback could see its wide discs for eyes. But he was too tired to care anymore. The coyote made himself comfortable beside the roots of a pine, and drifted off to sleep...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 11:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Wolf | Female | *Shy, anxious*
Seya had been far away as she lad down restfully next to the flowers and smiled. "How nice," she whispered to herself, "the flowers are perfect." The she-wolf wagged her tall slowly at the sight of the little flowers. She yawned at stretched, reaching out to the sky before laying down in a more comfortable position. She hummed quietly, forgetting the scents she had smelled before.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 11:39 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Faith | Great Horned Owl | Female | M: Seya, Silverback
Faith watched the coyote fall asleep before gliding into flight. Flapping quietly, she flew overtop the trees scanning the ground passing underneath her. Soon she found a patch of flowers with a wolf near them. Landing on a branch, she watched the wolf for a while before scanning her surroundings around her.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 11:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Wolf | Female | *Shy, anxious* M: Faith
Seya looked up and sniffed the air. She had smelled the scent of an owl nearby and looked up. She saw Faith and sat up. She wasn't as scared of birds as other animals, but she was still nervous. "Uhm, hello? Owl?" She called out to Faith, looking at her. She made sure not to hurt the little flowers next to her when she moved.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    38    39    40    41    42   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us