Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 technoblade
11:26:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I'm exploring jungle right now so I can yeet you some at one point
 Continental Wolves
11:25:58 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Last 4 females out of 35 in labor but I have no toucan feathers so more waiting e,e
 Zeraphia
11:25:41 Vah was attacked
Techno

XDD

Understandable honestly!
 technoblade
11:24:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I saw your comms open but I have to hold back on spending.
 Zeraphia
11:24:24 Vah was attacked
Considering I can't do dogs, I think horses are different XDD

Techno

I mean, that makes sense-- XD

I need to do more commissions to get ... comfortable with them. .>.
 technoblade
11:24:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

I can't draw canine's well honestly
 starmutt
11:23:27 marsh | they/it
horses are just dogs with extra steps

trust
 technoblade
11:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I have one but I'd rather do gift art since i always procrastinate doing art for myself.
 Zeraphia
11:22:26 Vah was attacked
Techno

Psh, I could totally whip one up for you real quick to have for your own.
 technoblade
11:21:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

you are one of the only people I know with horses so I may use some of them as I practice.
 Zeraphia
11:20:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD oh man good luck with them! They sound like a handful.

Techno

Oh absolutely learn horse anatomy. It's so much fun and they're so pretty. :3
 technoblade
11:19:47 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I dunno how the fuck I did it, but maybe this is my sign to learn horse anatomy? Or just do headshots to practice.
 Salom_
11:19:29 Sal, Salmon
I realized after my professor graded my paper that instead of the conclusion, I submitted an early version that only had the word "Conclusion" as a placeholder
 Hallow's Eve
11:19:28 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Ah it will be ok. Unless you can wrangle a bunch of 18 year olds haha
 Zeraphia
11:19:02 Vah was attacked
Techno

Ooooh that's a great horse from memory!
 technoblade
11:18:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I was looking at your banner and I thought 'I wonder if I could draw a horse head from memory' and I made this:

-Click-
 technoblade
11:17:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Me too but I just chugged half a monster so that helps
 Zeraphia
11:17:43 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Oh man, good luck! I wish I could do more to help you.

Techno

Oooh what about?
 Continental Wolves
11:17:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im tired but I know im not sleeping anytime soon >·>
 technoblade
11:17:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I think I figured something out about myself 2 minutes ago

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Mamba : -1
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    38    39    40    41    42   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 08:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Stryker, Night
Void gave a cry as her legs gave way and she couldn't move. The wet ground was painful but not nearly as bad as pure water was. She couldn't even scream for help. She could do something though, she could hear Night talking and memorized the voice for later use. She had fallen in such a way that she was facing Night and Styker as they ran away so she new which direction they went. Then she realized something, being paralyzed shouldn't stop her from teleporting. She teleported in the direction that Night and Stryker had gone but over shot slightly and landed directly in front of Night but facing away and so didn't see Night and Styker behind her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 09:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Hunter/Warrior/Male/FH, Night, Void
Stryker was very surprised when Night found him so early, he thought he'd take a day at least. When Night shot the others he felt inclined to help them but he knew that if he stayed it would only make things worse. He needed Night to focus on him and not on the shifters if he wanted to keep them safe. Wait, why did he want to keep them safe again? He was their prisoner. Stryker shook his head and started running, he'll rethink his morals later. He and Night were moving so fast that they nearly ran into Void when she suddenly appeared in front of them. Stryker didn't need her to get shot again so he pulled Night in another direction and continued, "Quick, this way, we'll loop around them. If that one catches us we're both dead."

Edited at August 27, 2020 09:20 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 09:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Female//Beta//Mentions Night, Stryker
(If you don't want me to do this tell me and I will change this.)
Void tried to teleport again when she heard them behind her but had an idea. If she can land on top of them she might be able to use her body weight to pin them until help arrives. She teleported aiming for right above them and then started falling onto them. She silently hope nd this wouldn't hurt either her or them too much.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 10:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(All good)
Stryker led Night and ran through the trees until something bigger than both of them fell on top of them. Should have expected that from you Void. While Night was distracted Stryker secretly kicked his pistol behind them and out of Night's reach. Stryker laughed a little inside his head, he seriously needed to rethink whose side he was on.

Edited at August 27, 2020 10:17 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 10:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Night, Stryker, FH
Void could feel the paralysis starting to wear of and now she had just enough movement for her to be able to speak. "Ha, caught you. Can't get away that easily. Now I am going to call for another sharpshooter and we are going to wait and I am not going to have any resistance from either of you, or that could go badly." Then she opens her jaw way wider then it looked like it should go and gave a incredibly loud and horrific scream that went from really deep and then quickly got to painfully high.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 10:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker looked at Night next to him, the kid was unconscious, probably from the fall or something, Stryker figured it was safe enough to talk to Void. "Hey Void, the kid's gun is just behind you but I think he's probably got more weapons on him like I did. You may want to get those before he wakes up." Stryker wasn't sure why he was helping his captors now, probably some sort of remorse or pity or whatever. He said to Void, "You guys are gonna have to find somewhere else to stay you know, the hunters already tracked you here in less than a day."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 10:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Stryker, Night
Void looked at Stryker in confusion. "Why are you betraying your friend?" She tried to lift her arm but was only able to move it a little because of the paralysis. She hoped one of the FH was close enough to hear her and come find her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 10:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker wasn't exactly sure, "Well we aren't exactly friends, we only knew each other as another person we worked with." Stryker never really trusted anyone either, not enough to be friends with anyone either. It was a rule he'd learnt on the harsh streets of reality. "I guess I'm helping you because I know what they've done to your kind in the labs. I've been ignoring it for a while and just tried to do my job. The reason the hunters hired me is because I'd get the job done as long as I wanted the money to buy myself dinner."

Edited at August 27, 2020 10:43 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 10:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Stryker
Void nodded feeling that she can now mover her fingers and toes. "I should be able to move soon, what was in that arrow? That was pretty strong."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 10:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Hunter/Warrior/Male/Hunters (briefly), Void
(Where are the others lol)
"I am not exactly sure," said Stryker. "They learn more each day and they've been experimenting a lot recently. They probably found a way to increase the dosage of the paralyzer without killing the target." As an instructor only, Stryker didn't have clearance to know to much about the weapons, it was his job to just use them.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    38    39    40    41    42   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us