Chatbox
 Crooked Magic
03:27:01 Crook, She/her
Amy
I think I have a bald eagle feather.
 Amygdala
03:20:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well i have 2 days...i need to work again on moday...may the soul of wolf play be with me lol
 Sassy Otaku
03:19:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
I have no actual goals for this FMC
I snagged first for two events last month after all
 DojejeTheWolf
03:19:09 Dojeje
I accidentally tapped the 0 and thought everyone blocked me because no one showed up
 Red River Wolves
03:18:06 Redd Dead
Crook,
lol same. I had like 7 pups and they all aged up

Amy,
Do or do not. There is no try. Either you sell your soul to WP or you don't. No inbetween
 Amygdala
03:17:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
got you covered XD

Just let me get some mush to rate them...i spent everything i had on moves lmao
 DojejeTheWolf
03:17:34 Dojeje
Actually 3
 Crooked Magic
03:16:55 Crook, She/her
Pov: When you realize you have no pups to wrestle with and were not prepared at all for FMF. Me: *Walks out and starts throwing books at the wall*
 Amygdala
03:16:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Maybee if i try hard enough i can reach top 3 or even the top spot :o

My goal is 50k so i get mushies for the boost event
 DojejeTheWolf
03:14:57 Dojeje
It feels like it's been 5 days
 Red River Wolves
03:13:54 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel like sometime ago Neutrals and Darkseekers just chose violence for the FMC and never looked back. If I remember right, it's been 30k+ lately
 Existence
03:13:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Casually stacking up bald eagle feathers xD
 Amygdala
03:11:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well you are neutral anyway so you wouldn't botter me...oh well time to see how crazy darkseekers will be this time
 DojejeTheWolf
03:11:40 Dojeje
I thought someone blocked me, the messages disappeared and I don't think it has been 14 days yet. It still shows me in their friends list though.
 Red River Wolves
03:10:53 Redd Dead
You have fun though. I don't have the time for it this month
 Red River Wolves
03:10:36 Redd Dead
Amy,
I forgot that was going on now. Doesn't feel real when you're not pulling all nighters grinding.
 Amygdala
03:08:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Your Overall Territory Level is : 290
Moves Left: 21040

Muahahahhaha
Let's do this
 Amygdala
03:06:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I am getting to top 5 this FMC...no going back now XD
 Red River Wolves
03:06:18 Redd Dead
Amy,
20k at once? 4k moves at once makes me sick
 Amygdala
03:06:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Copperhead : +1
Wolverine : -4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    36    37    38    39    40   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 08:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M:Lightning
The golden eagle looked carefully, his talons prepared to counter the falcon's dive. Suddenly, the bird veered off target and instead chose to fly away, screeching, into his oak. Coward, Goldbeak thought as he stabilized his flight. The falcon screeched again from his perch. This fool does think that he can fly in my lands freely doesn't he? He was not going to allow this bird share his meat and water in the place that he had defended for years. Goldbeak screeched back in answer, wings back, talons stretched, ready to attack again...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 08:39 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
LightningWing | Peregrine falcon | Male | M:Goldbeak
Seeing that the eagle decided no, he shot off the branch flipping around to claw one of the eagle's wings faster than it could blink. You chose the hard way. Fine by me. He thought before flapping up hard before landing on top of the eagle, clawing it's back and head hard...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 08:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Karani-Bear-Female-M:Fang, Claw
Karani watched as blood started to drip from Claw's neck. That must've hurt, she thought. She swatted at the wolf again, this time, hitting him in the stomach. That should keep him occupied, she thought. She ran over to Claw but as soon as she got to him, he fleed into the forest. Wow. Just wow. "Come on, Fang," she looked at her brother. "Let's show this wolf who runs the forest."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 08:48 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Karani, Fang, Claw
Shadow got hit right in the stomach and rolled to a stop before getting back up. Flicking his ears, he watched as the one he had bitten ran before he heard, "Come on Fang, Let's show this wolf who runs the forest." He smiled before letting out a howl. Yawning he sat down to watch the show.
Frost | Artic Fox | Male | M: Shadow, Karani, Fang
Frost had gone after Shadow the moment he heard the howl. Watching from a tree, he snickered as one of the teen bears ran off. Shadow let off a howl. Finally. Frost thought before snapping a rope. "Welcome to the Fire Shadow territory! Please enjoy your stay and come back again soon!" He cackled from the trees as glass shards fell from nets from the trees. His territory was everywhere. The trees were his. The glass shards hit mostly the male but a few strayed onto the female. When shaken, they would go deeper. Good luck getting those out. He thought before letting out a yip yip to Shadow. Instantly, the wolf leaped at the male, driving him back and drawing blood along the way. When Shadow backed up, Frost almost laughed with delight. He looked just like the rumors Frost had spread the first couple seasons that the foxes and Shadow had started working together. Blood covered both Shadow's face and paws. Blood stained the ground and his fangs. Shadow growled, his eyes now looking wild and cold, ready to finish off both bears. "Welcome to my territory bears."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 08:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M: Lightning
The eagle screeched as the pain and blood coursed through his body, flapping his wings. His feathers stirred against the deadly grip of the falcon. If he did not do anything now, he would die from the blood. Shaking his head, trying to shake off the bird on top of him. Suddenly, on the corner of his eye, he saw the yellow feet of the falcon slashing at him. Now! The eagle gave a screech, and swerved his head around, letting his big golden beak do the work. The eagle heard a satisfactory crunch, and the falcon squeaked in pain...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 08:55 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
LightningWing | Peregrine falcon | Male | M:Goldbeak
Lightning winced as the eagle's beak broke his leg. Lifting off of the eagle, he clawed him with his good leg before lifting up higher to watch the injured eagle. He watched him with pique interest, if the eagle attacked, then he would finish him off.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 09:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M:Lightning
The falcon finally flew away and Goldbeak gave himself a breather, taking a look at his blood-soaked feathers. He winced as his left wing gave a sharp throb when he tried to lift it. Safe for now, he told himself momentarily. He lay still, perched on his oak, remembering how Terror had once broken his talon. He had the sense to fly away that time, why not now? Goldbeak shrugged off that thought, and went on to preening his feathers, knowing that he will fight off that falcon once he was stronger...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 09:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Karani-Bear-Female-M:Fang
Karani winced as some glass shards fell onto her back. Oh not this again. "Come on, Fang. Let's go." She turned away and started to walk off into the woods but Fang stood in front of her. "What happened to showing them who runs the forest?" he muttered. "We can't win with that fox here. He's too clever." Then she walked away, leaving Fang standing there. She looked back at him. "If you try to finish them off, you'll be dead." Then she disppeared from Fang's sight.
-
Fang-Bear-Male
Fang couldn't believe his sister. It was her idea to attack anyway! He decided he'd finish the fight. Before trying to attack the wolf, he scanned the trees. There he is. There's the fox. Fang went over to the tree the fox was in and shook it.
-
Uno-Wolf-Male
Uno sniffed the air. He stopped running. I'm close. He walked behind a bush and there it all was. Thelone wolf he saw earlier, a fox up in a tree, a bear, and Serenity. He sniffed the air again. There were three bears. But now there's only one. Uno heard leaves rustling and he looked over at the bear. He was shaking the tree, in a hope the fox would fall out.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 09:16 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
LightningWing | Peregrine Falcon | Male | M: Goldbeak
Lightning watched the eagle land in an oak tree. He could finish him off now...but his leg ached. He circled once, letting out a screech to remind the eagle that he was still close by. He swooped lower before disappearing into the trees weaving them easily. Coming to the river, he looked around to make sure no one was around before landing next to it. Dipping his leg into the water, he winced before seeing a sturdy small stick. Hopping over to it, he threaded a small vine around the stick and his broken leg tying it tightly. After taking a drink, he took off to ride the currents and find something to eat.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 09:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Delta-Female-Scout-M: Starless Night, Topaz, RedWing, Kai
"What question?" She asked but Kai came in and gave Topaz a rabbit. Settling down Delta was about to ask Starless Night some questions but a screetch came from the trees. Delta had not seen the fight that went up above the thich branches. A red tailed hawk fell-glided down to the ground and hit the earth with a thump. Delta looked at the tired bird, but trying to get closer was hard. The hawk was as tired as could be but she was a feirce fighter. Flapping up and clawing Delta's shoulder she tryed to take to the air but couldn't because of a broken wing.
"Starless Night! Should we help the bird?"

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    36    37    38    39    40   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us