XDD I guess so
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I must just be lucky lol. If I switch over though I am sure it will go away
 Transcendence
09:29:55 free palestine
-Click-
Slowly collecting my animal decor back on HEE lol like a free scavenger hunt aa exploring pain xx
 Zeraphia
09:28:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

That's more than I've found.

I've found 1 in the last week and a half.
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:09 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I know lol. I think I've found 8 bigfoots through 20 forest levels T^T but for the mush it may be worth it. I would rather gain WP coins though
 Zeraphia
09:26:54 Vah was attacked
Hallow

But man, that's also the time it takes to /find/ seven Amaroks.
 Arachne
09:26:51 Ara/Kat
is this quest worth it?
Expand your territory. Level up in the Desert.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Gore Bundle
 Transcendence
09:26:29 free palestine
I still ignore the quests 💀 they resolve themselves
 Destinations End
09:26:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I totally forgot about the new quests thing. Now I need to get wolves to train up so I can explore again and do quests
 Transcendence
09:25:56 free palestine
Bro spoke in small for a second lmao
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:45 Hallow, Eve
Venn

Yeah true- I just really hate exploring tundra lol. It kills my wolves. And I have a current quest in forest
 Transcendence
09:25:22 free palestine
RIP all the forum RPS I join just died, onths ago good game 😭
 Arachne
09:25:06 Ara/Kat
paws? :)
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
09:24:58 free palestine
Resize into small lol
 Vennenum
09:24:54 Venn/Venne
7*
 Vennenum
09:24:41 Venn/Venne
Hallows - you also get ⁷ more jasmines from taking them out though?
 Hallow's Eve
09:21:04 Hallow, Eve
Defeat 7 Amaroks in battle. (tundra)
For 700 mush and 3 jasmines? I'm trying to debate if it's worth it
 Zeraphia
09:18:20 Vah was attacked
Desti

Awhh thank you!

Transcendence

I would but I worry that would be too much on my page. XD I just need a place for it...
 Transcendence
09:17:37 free palestine
Turn the art into a sticky floaty page doll
 Transcendence
09:17:05 free palestine
Send paws
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    36    37    38    39    40   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 12:29 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/little girl?
Mary shfted into a mouse and crawled into the cage. the girl shifted into a rabbit, and sniffed mary, squeeking. mary crawled out and shifted back. " she said her name is lily".
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 12:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH/M:Mary
Phase nodded,"stand back" she instructed to Mary,she turned into a wolf-sized dragon,and slowly breathed on the bars,making the iron melt,until it ws big enough for the girl-lily to come out."I just realized that was totally necessary,unless she cant turn into a mouse" mumbled Phase

Edited at August 27, 2020 12:37 PM by Mapletreess
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 12:36 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Yes)
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae
"We go up on the turbulence, we go fast on the jetstreams. Put your hand up there, feel how hard the wind is blowing? Now hang on tight. We are going for a ride." He went up a little and the winds pushed him around, but he kept going until he found the south thread of wind. Spreading his wings out only a little, he shot like a bullet into the jetstreams, being pulled by the wind. Angling ever so slightly left, he turned very fast. After staying there, he put his wings all the way away before diving towards the ocean. "Hold your breath," was the only warning he gave before plunging underwater.
(Tell me if I'm going to fast and if not, please try to keep up. :} )
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 01:05 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Just whoa!)
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire

Fae listened carefully, until it came to her mind that wasn't what she went to him for. Why did he take her there? The hunters could run upon them at any time; they had to make their move quickly.

She heard Starfire just before it was too late. She had thought they went fast, but this was beyond words. A panicked wail formed in her throat, before she realized she was clawing the male's pelt. She would have let go, but her survival part wouldn't have it. Very luckily for her, probably.

And she didn't expect what came next, too. Blue, everywhere, most shiny and beautiful than her mother's eyes.

"What are we... Eeek!"

And with a splash, the world disappeared. Fae's panick went up with clock-work punctuality as air stopped coming. Her mouth had miracolously shut, but her eyes were burning like they never did, and her lungs felt like they were about to, too. She knew only fish could breathe underwater, but there was no way she could stay down there much.

Please, Starfire, hurry up!
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 01:11 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire went through a tunnel and resurfaced in a cave. The cave looked exactly like he left it. There was old bedding in the sub-caves and the herb store was just old herbs, rotting. Claw marks scratched the walls but along the bottom, the story went on. “Welcome to my home, Fae. This is where the Fearless Helpers all began.” He sat down, watching her explore.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 01:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Prisoner/M:None
Nine woke up and yawned,she looked around,wher where all the FH? There where only some prisoners,Nine hopped gracefully off the tree and trotted around,enjoying the sencery,but shouldnt somebody be watching camp? she looked up too see a fimilier eagle circleing the camp,then,it hit her,she turned into a crow and went over to the eagle,and trying as hard as she can,talked through her mind,
Phase Phase!
Phase looked up,confused,"you can talk?!" she gasped,Nine shook her head,My powers are telepathic."Ah,I see,or hear." Phase chriped,"what do you need?" I need to talk to starsonfire,Phas looked confused,"You mean Starfire? He is out with Fae I think,your gonna have to wait." Phase said,Nine nodded,she flew down to take a breath,when her neck nearly snapped,her voicebox brock,but she also now had trouble getting air,so using her telepathic abilities and flying drained some of her energy,she turned into a fox and layed down,she was gonna have to wait for Starfire.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 02:40 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire
Fae practically jumped up the moment water gave up. Air!
When she managed to breathe and keep her eyes open again, Fae stared in awe. Around her was solid stone, barely lit from a light coming from a hole on the floor. But how could it be? They'd been in water just a short while befo-
Oh, God. An underwater cave.
Fae was a cat before she knew, scanning around. The cave was pretty empty, but there were two openings on two of the walls, so there probably were more rooms. She couldn't really see the ends, but it looked spacious.
"You found this? How?" She heard herself say, barely a whisper. Then after a minute. "And how does air come in?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 02:45 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
”This is where I was born.” He replied, gravely. “When my mother got killed, I didn’t come back. My father left, so I grew up alone. I realized that I could be something more than I was. So I made the Fearless Helpers.” He looked around, “I wonder... “he muttered before following a tunnel to another lake. There was the healing lake where his mom died. “Fae,” he called her in, “We call this Moon’s lake because it heals. My mother died in this lake giving her healing power to it.” He stepped into it and it glowed. He dipped himself in and came out with no blood or any wounds. He gestured for her to try it.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 02:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:N/A
its been awhile since Starfire and Fae left,and she was getting abit worried,so she decided to leave for abit to check if she could have an idea where she left.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 04:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Hunter/Warrior/Male/FH
Stryker groaned as he woke up, the chemicals in the dart weren't designed for human use and now he felt like he had one crazy hangover. As his head throbbed, he noticed he was still in the cage...with one side of the bars completely melted. Stryker couldn't move much, paralysis was a side effect they added in the darts recently, he knew because he trained his squad to use them. Stryker propped himself against the wall, where are the shifters? Why wasn't he dead yet? Well he knew why he wasn't dead, for strategic use he guessed, or in simple words: he was gonna be bait. Baiting him may not be a good idea though, he knew he wasn't all that important, he wasn't a captain or a general, just an instructor. Killing him would be useful for the shifters, they could use his body or something to send a message, but then that would just rile the hunters up more. Stryker continued thinking, there weren't many good things that ended up with him, the hunters, or the shifters alive. The pain in his head got worse the more he seemed to think and he faded back into unconsciousness.

Edited at August 27, 2020 05:13 PM by The Daemons

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    36    37    38    39    40   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us