Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
01:26:17 Vox, Corey
She did good in one of three wrestling matches. She totally biffed the other two lmaoo
 Urux
01:26:15 Urox
Was going to make her a pursue wolf, but her disposition :')
 Urux
01:25:52 Urox
-WP Click-
Retire or Keep?
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:24:55 Kate/Gold
If there was those in it, I mean
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:24:25 Kate/Gold
I have nearly 700 Moon Flowers from the past time I've been doing them, and it's unfortunate since the only things I want from it would be familiars but I don't have premium. :/
 Magnus Bane
01:24:07 Mag/Maggy
Vox
She's cute to!
 Voxtexy
01:23:36 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

Finally got a ExH + ExW pup :D
 Sassy Otaku
01:21:48 Chuuya/Ruggie
I'm almost tempted to buy a fertility figure for my girl
 Voxtexy
01:20:44 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-
-WP Click-

Ayee, two pups with a decent rarity *^*
 Magnus Bane
01:17:36 Mag/Maggy
Ohh! Thank you guys:3
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:16:52 Kate/Gold
Yep. Disposition is very helpful. Not only does it help with pursuing, but also means the wolf listens and attacks when you target an enemy with them.
 Sassy Otaku
01:15:28 Chuuya/Ruggie
It's a chance to keep the enemy from fleeing. I think rate is effected by Disposition
 Boo
01:14:39 Chrissy
mag,
ooh! pursue is a newer option where the wolf will keep the enemy from fleeing.
 Magnus Bane
01:13:28 Mag/Maggy
Boo
Okay something else I missed lol. What's that
 Voxtexy
01:13:14 Vox, Corey
Okay, it's time to see what Zoltan can produce *^*
 Urux
01:12:38 Urox
-WP Click-
Help :')
 Boo
01:12:34 Chrissy
mag,
ahh that sucks! do you have a pursing wolf?
 Luna👻
01:12:27 Silver (She/her)
Gotta goo, have a great night!
 Luna👻
01:12:05 Silver (She/her)
Vox
Oh nvm I donÂ’t have any exclusive or crystalline to randomize
 Voxtexy
01:12:01 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

Yeep, diamond definitely works. :>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -3
Black Bear : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    35    36    37    38    39   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 07:56 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

🐺Amaruq🐺hunter/warrior🐺male🐺m:everyone

Amaruq gently moved past his brother as he saw Ash. He sat close to her but gave Starless night room to tend to her and Taliene. Turning his head toward Delta he smiled in a mischievous way "Delta my brother Topaz has been wanting to ask you something.” He heard Topaz growl “sorry my brother is joking.” Topaz quickly said. “No i'm not it's time to face your greatest secret Topaz you can't hide forever” Amaruq replied

💎Topaz💎Beta 💎male💎

Topaz glared at his brother "N-no i dont!" he barked quickly already red as a tomato. “Er sorry my brother is joking.” Topaz said to Delta. “No i'm not it's time to face your greatest secret Topaz you can't hide forever” Amaruq replied Topaz rolled his eyes and sighed “Fine Delta if you want me to ask you this question then i will.”

💥Amethyst💥hunter/warrior💥female
"what is it now?" she asked calmly. The demon laughed sending cruel chili's down Amethyst’s spine “We have come out to warn you of the future.” they replied in one voice that echoed from each mouth “Well then say it!” Amethyst snapped already losing her patients “The dark brown with little white spots on its back, white paws and a white stripe between it’s golden colored eyes is the one you love. He will destroy your pack and heart and use you to get to another female, kill your brother’s and pack.” They lied telling her what they planned to do but used Sandstorm as the distraction.

Edited at March 18, 2021 07:59 AM by ~The ultima pack~
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 08:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Silverback I Coyote I Male I M:Serenity(ind)
The coyote was walking around, his nose twitching for the scent for prey. Birds were chirping high over the trees as Silverback loped through the forest floor. Suddenly, the coyote spotted a large beech tree, tall and stretched. Intrigued, Silverback looked around its roots and saw the nuts on the dirt. Good enough for me, he thought. But as he was about to crack one open, a smile crept into his face. He stepped away from the big nuts and trudged into the nearby bushes, waiting. It came just as Silverback knew it would. A small chipmunk streaked black and brown, hurried towards the nuts, inticed. The thing would not make the best of meals but certianly tastier than those beech nuts. Slowly, Silverback lowevered his body, approaching his prey who was too focused on its food to care. Just then-Ahoooooooooo! The coyote jerked up, watching furiously as the chipmunk scurried up the beech away from his grasp. But his anger transitioned into curiosity as he left the tree, wondering where that howl came from...

Edited at March 18, 2021 08:01 AM by Lansnow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 08:01 AM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai | Female | Beta | Mentions: Topaz, Amaruq, Delta
Kai sighed and arose. She started walking over to the small food pile she had started. Grabbing a rabbit she started over to the small group (Topaz, Amaruq, Delta) she had over-heard talking. She felt bad for Topaz as it sounded like he was being exposed. So, she dropped a rabbit at his feet. "My fellow beta, would you like a rabbit?" She asked.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 08:03 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Serenity
Shadow heard a howl for help close by and sighed. I can't seem to stop helping these pack wolves. They need to learn to take care of themselves. Flicking his ears, he trotted into the forest before seeing three bears running towards the female from earlier. He let out a low rumbling growl, not much unlike the bears. If these bears were sleuth bears, they would know to keep away due to the legends. He smirked to himself on that one. The day was long, the night was short, but we will never forget the pure black wolf that killed our second. Scars line it's belly, back and legs. Savage teeth rip through fur and bones. Stay away from his territory...or else you might not come back. Shadow could thank the foxes for spreading those rumors. He let out another low growl, stepping out of the shadows. The light in between trees shined, showing his deep blue eyes, silver fangs and scars along his back.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 08:08 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Let me catch up!! XD)
LightningWing | Peregrine falcon | Male | M: RedWing, Goldbeak
Lightning watched as the injured hawk fell to the ground. It didn't crash but he could tell that it couldn't fly too good. A glint came from above him and he rolled in midair out of the way of the attacking eagle before clawing the eagle's wings as he passed. Shooting up, he plunged back down his wings folded to his body and his talons ready to crush bones...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 08:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M:Lightning
He swerved away from the falcon, letting the bird's claws rake his wings. Goldbeak flapped them for control, and as the falcon stooped and dove towards him once more, the eagle braced for impact...

Edited at March 18, 2021 08:20 AM by Lansnow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 08:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Karani-Bear-Female-M:Fang,Claw,Shadow
All three of the bears stepped back as a grey wolf stepped out from the trees. "Well don't just stand there you fools," Karani said in a harsh whisper. "Get the wolf!" Fang and Claw stared at Karani, their eyes wide. "Haven't you heard the legends?" Fang asked. "That wolf is dangerous!" Karani looked at her two brothers, her eyes narrowed to slits. "Well then it's up to you two to show that us bears, are even more dangerous!" A smile made it's way across the two bear's faces. Then they turned their attention to the wolf (Shadow) and lunged. He doged the attack and the two bears hit their head's on the trees. "Ugh, morons," Karani muttered to herself. "Seems like I'll just have to take this one on my own." She tried to swat at the wolf with her paw, but he jumped over it. Karani growled in frustration and roared.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 08:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
💎Topaz💎Beta 💎male💎M:everyone
He flicked his ear's and nodded at kai with a smile his eyes warm and gentle "Thanks kai." he put his nose into his fellow beta's fur as a sign of affection and respect before tearing into the rabbit.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 08:26 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Karani, Claw, Fang
Shadow dodged the two male bears chuckling slightly. Jumping over the third bear's paw(Karani), he turned sharply delivering a sharp nip to her flank. Jumping ontop of her, he bit down hard on her ear before leaping out of the way. Hmm...teens. Good luck getting home after I'm done with you. The two males had come back to swat at him and dodging, he countered raking his claws hard against their chests. The two males just stood there shocked. Taking advantage of that, he came up underneath one grabbing it's neck in his jaws. Biting down hard, blood started to drip...

LightningWing | Peregrine falcon | Male | M: Goldbeak
Lightning was about to strike when a thought came to him. The eagle is only protecting his lands. Letting out a screech, he flew back to the tall oak tree where he perched. Letting out another screech, this one said, I will not hunt in your lands but allow me to fly. I know how territorial you eagles are. Shaking his head, Lightning started preening his feathers to get the blood off. The river should hold enough fish for him to feast off of for a while until he finds enough territory.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 18, 2021 08:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uno-Wolf-Male-M:Glory
Uno was making his way to Serenity's den to see if she was up yet. Then he heard a howl come from the forest. He raced to her den and looked inside. She's not here, he thought. He was almost to the forest when Glory stopped him. "Dad, where are you going?" she asked, curious to know what was going on. "Serenity is in trouble." He ran into the forest and looked behind him. "And don't follow me, Glory!" Then he continued to run and disappeared from Glory's sight.
-
Glory-Wolf pup-Female-M:Uno
Glory watched as her dad disappeared from her sight. I can't let him do this! He might get caught by a bear again! She was tempted to run after her dad, but she also knew that something dangerous was in the forest. She turned away from the direction her dad went and made her way back to where the other pup's were (If there even are any-).

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    35    36    37    38    39   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us