XDD I guess so
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I must just be lucky lol. If I switch over though I am sure it will go away
 Transcendence
09:29:55 free palestine
-Click-
Slowly collecting my animal decor back on HEE lol like a free scavenger hunt aa exploring pain xx
 Zeraphia
09:28:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

That's more than I've found.

I've found 1 in the last week and a half.
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:09 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I know lol. I think I've found 8 bigfoots through 20 forest levels T^T but for the mush it may be worth it. I would rather gain WP coins though
 Zeraphia
09:26:54 Vah was attacked
Hallow

But man, that's also the time it takes to /find/ seven Amaroks.
 Arachne
09:26:51 Ara/Kat
is this quest worth it?
Expand your territory. Level up in the Desert.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Gore Bundle
 Transcendence
09:26:29 free palestine
I still ignore the quests 💀 they resolve themselves
 Destinations End
09:26:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I totally forgot about the new quests thing. Now I need to get wolves to train up so I can explore again and do quests
 Transcendence
09:25:56 free palestine
Bro spoke in small for a second lmao
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:45 Hallow, Eve
Venn

Yeah true- I just really hate exploring tundra lol. It kills my wolves. And I have a current quest in forest
 Transcendence
09:25:22 free palestine
RIP all the forum RPS I join just died, onths ago good game 😭
 Arachne
09:25:06 Ara/Kat
paws? :)
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
09:24:58 free palestine
Resize into small lol
 Vennenum
09:24:54 Venn/Venne
7*
 Vennenum
09:24:41 Venn/Venne
Hallows - you also get ⁷ more jasmines from taking them out though?
 Hallow's Eve
09:21:04 Hallow, Eve
Defeat 7 Amaroks in battle. (tundra)
For 700 mush and 3 jasmines? I'm trying to debate if it's worth it
 Zeraphia
09:18:20 Vah was attacked
Desti

Awhh thank you!

Transcendence

I would but I worry that would be too much on my page. XD I just need a place for it...
 Transcendence
09:17:37 free palestine
Turn the art into a sticky floaty page doll
 Transcendence
09:17:05 free palestine
Send paws
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    35    36    37    38    39   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 11:30 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, FH, Phase, Nine

As Fae hoped, Starfire found her even invisible.

"Are the others safe?" Starfire didn't answer, but Fae couldn't see the others anymore, so she finally let her illusions go. She barely realized when they landed, she had to have been out, because it was dark... Wait, it was a cave.

Fae bolted up and looked around. She had never seen that place. Well, not that she had been around for long...

Then she remembered: she had to talk with Starfire...

Fae ran around the cave, seeing the others seemed fine. Then she found what she was looking for, and there was also Phase, or at least was before she darted somewhere. She was fine. Fae couldn't hold a sigh of relief. But that wasn't the moment!

"Starfire." All her confidence fled the moment she reached the alpha. "Sorry to interrupt... I need to talk with you. It's urgent."

Edited at August 27, 2020 11:34 AM by Dewgrass Pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 11:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Prisoner/M:Fae
Nine noticed one of the other FH warriors (she wasn't good at names),she read there mind,sensing stress,but she couldn't understand why,unless iy was urgent ,she decided not to intervene,she turned intoa bird and flew up a tree,Phase was sleeping(lets say we where back from getting the herbs and backpack) She then turned back into a fox and did a noiseless yawn,she soon drifted into sleep,the first time she elt even alittle safe...
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 11:42 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/FH
" hey, i'm going for a nice fly. if you want to join me, i'll be near the training course." she then shifted into a winge wolf, and took off soaring into the sky. she flew in circles, making sure there were no hunters. but when she saw a small group, she flew back. " i see hunters close by!" she said, shifting into a human.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 11:44 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae
Fae came up and seemed stressed and all, "Hey, calm down. What is it Fae?" He got up and walked over where the others couldn't hear them. "Now, what is urgent?" He asked.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 11:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Mary
Phase sighed,"again?! lets go check it out" she said,turning into a crow and following Mary
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 12:02 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire

Fae followed Starfire, desperately trying to remember why she had even made that attempt. She was fifteen, she shouldn't even be there...

You should be at home, with your family, but they aren't there anymore.

Fae thought she would cry, but tears didn't come. She was feeling cold, and lucid, way more than one her age should.

"They keep finding us, Starfire," she began. "They might already be searching for us, and too many of us are too hurt to fight back."
She took a deep breath, then opened her eyes and let the words out. "We cannot stay here. We must hide, recover, in a place where they can't find us so soon."

Edited at August 27, 2020 12:03 PM by Dewgrass Pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 12:06 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae
Starfire looked down, saddened. He was hoping to avoid this. "I might know a place to go. But I can't teach anyone how to get out of it." He turned around, "Turn into human and jump on my back, I want to show you something." Once she was on his back, he lept in the air, going higher and higher. Right before they ran out of air, he asked Fae, "Do you know what those air currents are called?"
(It's okay if you don't, I was thinking like a test/training session right now)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 12:19 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/FH, hunters
Mary shifted nto a winged wolf, charging at the hunters. she picked up three of them, and flew up high, she then dropped them, deing instantly. she then saw a little kid in a cage near the hunters' bodies. she took the cage and flew up and back into ther camp. "guys, i found a little girl!" she placed down the cage, shifting back. (the girl is my second oc btw.)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 12:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(ah,ok)
Phase came down,"shapeshifter or just a human?" asked phase,her eyes narrowed at the cage at the little girl
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 12:24 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire

Fae was really surprised, but obeyed, holding tight to the alpha's neck. So, they were either to run or...
Fly.

The very thought gave her chills. And before she knew Starfire was leaping in the air. The wind hit her the moment he sped up, but aside from that it was amazing!

She would have cried with joy if not for the situation. She made up a cloud around them, but it seemed Starfire had an idea about the problem, because soon they were in actual clouds.

Starfire's question caught her off guard. She had barely been careful about her surroundings, and actually wasn't really what she expected. But slowly she realised air was going up in a certain spot.

"No... but are those what made us go up?"

(Those were ascending, right?)

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    35    36    37    38    39   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us