Wolf Play : elemental rp
Chatbox
 Black River
07:02:42 
@Suspicious Cloak
If you feel like it's going downhill, try to find a way for it to go uphill instead so you don't feel the need to abandon the account!
 Hugs4Bugs
07:02:42 Ed (he/they)
as in keep that old account and try to revamp it
 Suspicious Cloak
07:02:40 Sus
@Salem,
Maybe I should be a bit more patient I guess... I maybe should wait before I decide.
 Suspicious Cloak
07:01:40 Sus
@Black River,
What do you mean by salvage?
 Salem
07:00:51 Rumi
Suspicious
You could retire them ? I dunno. You can't move 'em to an alt account though so you really can only give it away or turn 'em into bones, or leave 'em to die naturally.
 Tech
07:00:33 
I remember having chicken nuggets for lunch and now I'm having them for dinner
 Black River
07:00:32 
Suspicious - Why not try to salvage the account your wolves are on?
 Salem
06:59:59 Rumi
Wolves
I'd say so if you want to know more about the expenses but not really if you're just saving
 Suspicious Cloak
06:59:47 Sus
They're too high rarity and one's even a Quasar.
 Salem
06:59:22 Rumi
Suspicious
You could give it to a newbie, or just leave 'em behind?
 Wolves Of The North
06:59:10 
Is hiring the secretary bird worth it?
 Suspicious Cloak
06:58:49 Sus
@Salem,
What should I do if I'm ending my other account? I have another one here. And its kind gone downhill.
 Salem
06:58:01 Rumi
Suspicious
It counts as cheating. I assume it's another way of boosting your account just like giving another account mush, which is also cheating :P
 Suspicious Cloak
06:54:58 Sus
Question out of curiousity: Why is it against the rules to move your wolf from one account to another? What if a player wanted to quit their first account but wanted to move the wolf(s) to their other account to start over?
 Old Money
06:52:25 elegance❀
gold,
thanks! I really like him^^
 Faulty Demons
06:51:05 Ollie, Gold
Old Money
Woah. I don't usally like leopard, but that is a cool looking wolf
 Old Money
06:49:45 elegance❀
I also got a df earlier today for 100 mush, how much do those usually go for?
 Tech
06:48:07 
The least I've spent on a viti is 0 mush
 Silent Lucidity
06:47:17 Silent, Lucid
Old money
That's crazy! Ive spent 250 and 400 mush on vitis
 Old Money
06:46:59 elegance❀
-WP Click-
I mean- I think he's pretty decent

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    34    35    36    37    38   ..   132 

elemental rpJanuary 19, 2022 02:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
In annoyance Frost seperated the dirt and water, managing to spit the rocks and dirt back at the wolf. Thankfully the water now bucketing down provided enough water for her 'ammo' and Frost grinned from inside her bubble,
Frost was now collecting a seperate bubble, her ammo bubble, each particle now belonging to her.
elemental rpJanuary 19, 2022 02:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
she realized something. they were going to hurt each other real bad and she didn't want that to happen in her new home, so she turned into an amur leopord, and ran over to stop the fight before they got themselves to hurt
elemental rpJanuary 19, 2022 02:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
By the way Pixel, one of Silver's pups was a defect, thought you'd wanna know! :) )))
elemental rpJanuary 19, 2022 03:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I saw! they're also really pretty, I might add them to his mentionable offspring))
Dust Fern caught the pebbles and dirt and put them back in the ground before sending another wave of dirt into the water, this one lasting longer than the first.
~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Cloud blew a gust of wind and knocked twigs out of a tree above her opponents. She tried again and knocked larger stick out. Beggars can't be choosers, she thought with a shrug. She sent more gusts to knock more stick out over the heads of her opponites
elemental rpJanuary 19, 2022 03:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oooooh, lucky Orion lol))
Frost sent the 'ammo' bubble towards the rocks and wood, slowing it down enough that her sheild could catch it befor launching it furiously back at the opponents. Even still a larger branch managed to graze her shoulder before she could avoid it but it wasn't deep and Frost didn't give a damn. While they were distracted Frost darted roung the opponents, the opposite side of Bliz, her Water still following.
elemental rpJanuary 19, 2022 03:19 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ivy trotted through the forest, niticing the rain but not feeling overly annoyed about it. She liked the rain, it helped her clear her thoughts and connect to the nature around her. Her large black mare form was fast and she soon came upon Frost, seemingly in a fight with another of the elementals she had discovered that day. She whinnyed softly before shifting into a large white she wolf, with piercing blue eyes. She walked slowly into the clearing, her muscles rippling and her eyes focusing on the two angry creatures that sood before her. She also saw an amur leopard, she quickly searched out its scent and identity and found that it was Alyssa. She attempted to catch her eye, knowing that they could stop the fight together. She shifted into a large bengal tigress, ready whenever the leopard was....
elemental rpJanuary 19, 2022 03:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fern closed her eyes as the wolves darted around her. She forced her mind empty, trying to follow their movements. A new aoura came into veiw but she ignored it, focusing on the two wolves.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Cloud, furious at the opposing elementals, fluffed up her fur like a ballon. She looked at the water and blew strong gusts of wind towards them.
----------------
if you've ever seen "Kipo" there's a creature called a "deathstalker" and they follow heartbeats. Thats how they catch their prey. Fern's doing something kind of like that but instead, it's their element's aoura.))

Edited at January 19, 2022 03:26 PM by Pixel Art Shiny
elemental rpJanuary 19, 2022 03:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cool B) )))
Frost hid in the shadows hidden by trees, beside the wolf and girl, ready to attack.
Bliz was furious, how dare they attack her human?! Frost had always been there for her, she had always been sweet and kind, why would these people attack her?! (Bliz has never seen the harsh, cold side of Frost as Frost cares about her too much). So the juvenile wolf thendid something brave yet very stupid. A bark rung out from her hiding place followed by a snarl and a clap of thunder, revealing her location.
elemental rpJanuary 19, 2022 03:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Cloud, over there!" Dust Fern pointed her nose towards the hidden wolf, here eyes still closed. She felt wind blow over the top of her head. She turned to the other wolf and kicked the ground hard, sending a large platform into the air, the opposer on it.
elemental rpJanuary 19, 2022 03:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Which one? Frost or Bliz?))

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    34    35    36    37    38   ..   132 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us