Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:16:52 Kate/Gold
Yep. Disposition is very helpful. Not only does it help with pursuing, but also means the wolf listens and attacks when you target an enemy with them.
 Sassy Otaku
01:15:28 Chuuya/Ruggie
It's a chance to keep the enemy from fleeing. I think rate is effected by Disposition
 Boo
01:14:39 Chrissy
mag,
ooh! pursue is a newer option where the wolf will keep the enemy from fleeing.
 Magnus Bane
01:13:28 Mag/Maggy
Boo
Okay something else I missed lol. What's that
 Voxtexy
01:13:14 Vox, Corey
Okay, it's time to see what Zoltan can produce *^*
 Urux
01:12:38 Urox
-WP Click-
Help :')
 Boo
01:12:34 Chrissy
mag,
ahh that sucks! do you have a pursing wolf?
 Luna👻
01:12:27 Silver (She/her)
Gotta goo, have a great night!
 Luna👻
01:12:05 Silver (She/her)
Vox
Oh nvm I donÂ’t have any exclusive or crystalline to randomize
 Voxtexy
01:12:01 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

Yeep, diamond definitely works. :>
 Magnus Bane
01:11:47 Mag/Maggy
Boo
He keeps fleeing on me
 Voxtexy
01:11:33 Vox, Corey
Luna,
You can only buy it right now, it's from a previous event.
 starmutt
01:11:33 marsh | they/it
mhm dog event
-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
01:11:31 Mag/Maggy
Vox
That's neat
 Luna👻
01:11:22 Silver (She/her)
Mag
Ooo congrats thatÂ’s a really pretty one :)
 Boo
01:11:18 Chrissy
i could strangle gwyn. he keeps giving me feathers.
 Voxtexy
01:11:12 Vox, Corey
Mag,
An item from the summer event I think, it randomizes a wolf's pelt, keeps the same rarity.

So if a wolf has an exclusive, it'll give them a random exclusive pelt
 Luna👻
01:11:00 Silver (She/her)
How do you get sunscreen?
 Magnus Bane
01:10:52 Mag/Maggy
I got a Jade dye the other day>.>
 starmutt
01:10:47 marsh | they/it
sunscreen from dog event i think

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -3
Black Bear : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    34    35    36    37    38   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 12:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Serenity-Wolf-Female-M:Uno,Glory,Shadow
Serenity watched as the wolf vanished out if her sight. So his name is Shadow. Uno was still gawking at her. "I think we should go as well." Glory waved a paw in front of Uno's face. "Yeah Dad. Let's go." Uno shook his head and got up. "Erm.. uh.. yes. Let's go."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 12:53 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Artic Fox | Female | M: Serenity, Uno, Glory
Icicle watched as the two wolves and the pup stayed before heading into the forest. Sighing, she headed up a tree before walking through the trees. Coming down at a small clearing with a twisted tree in the center, she met up with Frost who was feasting on a trout. "Shadow came by with fish, then went back for more." He said pointing with his nose at another fish that was laying nearby. Licking her jaws, she started knawing on the fish while Frost went over the new plan.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 01:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Serenity-Wolf-Female-M:Shadow,Uno,Glory
As they were walking back to the camp, she couldn't stop thinking about the wolf. His name kept repeating itself in her mind. "I'm going to go take a nap," she said, and ran back to her den. Even sleeping wouldn't give her peace. Thoughts of Shadow always made their way into her head. Ugh stop! He's an invader. I'm not supposed to like invader's! As soon as she started to fall asleep, Uno walked into her den. "Oh, sorry. Did I wake you? I'll go," he started to turn around as Serenity started to open her eyes again. "No, no, it's alright. What did you want to tell me?" she asked. "I just want to thank you for taking care of Glory....again." Serenity looked into his eyes. She knew there was something else he wanted to tell her. "Is there anything else," she asked. "Um...no..." he turned around again. "Cya," he said. "Yup," Serenity replied. She closed her eyes and heard Uno walk away. Finally I can get some rest. And no more thinking about Shadow!
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 01:44 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Serenity(ind)
Shadow stood in the river, his eyes looking for a trout. His mind drifted slightly to the beautiful wolf. The wolf was a beautiful color that he had not seen before. All the pack wolves seem to have colors unlike the loners out here. He thought before lunging forward. Picking up his head, he threw the fish that he had just caught onto the ground beside him. Looking back at the river, he shook his head before going for another one.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 04:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
RedWing-Female-Red tailed hawk-M: LightningWing, Goldbeak
RedWing looked into the sky to see the falcon teasing her again and the eagle watching the battle. Flying up as high as she could RedWing tucked her wings almost like a falcon and dove in upon LightningWing. Stricking him in the back she started to fly back up but the falcon's talons ripped her right wind.
RedWing couldn't fly with a hurt wing so she did her best to land safely on the ground but she fell through the trees to the hard earth below. Opening her eyes she saw some wolves looking at her but didn't think who they were or what they were doing there. Getting to her feet RedWing started attacking the wolves.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 04:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M: Lightning, Redwing
The hawk had left the scene, the eagle saw. Weakling, Goldbeak thought. But there was still the falcon to deal with. The little bird that dared to fly into his lands. No better time to end this, the eagle told himself. With that, he spread wide his wings and swooped down on his target, his open beak gleaming under the sun and his talons splayed out to kill...

Edited at March 18, 2021 07:17 AM by Lansnow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 04:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Silverback I Coyote I Male
The cricket stirred helplessly in the river water. The fish were teeming under the sun, and it was only going to be a moment before they noticed the struggling insect. Just then, a bass swam towards the cricket with an open mouth. Splash! Silverback's jaws closed in on the fish, and jumped out of the water swiftly. The coyote let his teeth sink into his prey, waiting for its desperate flopping to stop. It took a moment but the fish finally went limp. The thing would make a great meal, Silverback thought with glee, and started to eat.

Edited at March 18, 2021 07:16 AM by Lansnow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 06:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Serenity-Wolf-Female-M:Kanari,Fang,Claw
Serenity woke up from her nap and decided that she needed a walk. Before she stepped out of her den, she looked around to see if Uno was out there. If he sees me, he'd follow, she thought. When she finished scanning the pack, she made her way to the forest. Serenity ran in the woods, darting around trees with ease and precision. Then she skidded to a halt and hid behind a big rock. There were three bears a few trees away. She peeked over the rock, wanting to see them again and hearing their conversation. One of the bears, a female (Kanari), said,"I'm still so mad at you! Do you know how long it took me to get that wolf?!" She sounded annoyed. And angry. Serenity continued to listen. Another one of the bears, a male (Fang), turned to her and spoke with a little bit of attitude in his tone. "So why don't you just go back and get one?!" The female spoke again, this time her eyes narrowed at the male. "So you can steal it again? No!" Then, the third bear, another male (Claw) perked his head up and sniffed the air. "Be quiet. Something is watching. Don't you smell it," he asked, looking around. The other two started to sniff the air as well and they all turned their attention to the rock Serenity was hiding behind. They know I am here, she thought. And with that she started to run back to the camp, but tripped on something. She looked back behind her and noticed one of her paws was stuck under a tree root. The bears were now running towards her and she let out a howl for help
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 10:10 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai | Female | Beta | Mentions: Open :3
Kai awoke and yawned. Her back was throbbing in pain. She forced her body up anyways and went straight to work. She had made her way to the small little stream that ran throughout the woods and licked up some water to clear her dry throat. Then, she leaped through the woods to find some food. After successfully doing so with a large hare, she brought it back and started a food pile, bringing back small creatures.
After all of the work she had done, she lied down in the shade to give her back a break. Her eyes slowly fell shut as she calmed down.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 11:47 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn-omega- Shadow, the foxes, Serenity, Uno, Glory.
Gwendolyn had watched the mysterious wolf for a moment and smiled standing when she saw Uno jump to his feet glad he was okay. She then watched the reunion of father and daughter and noticed Serenity as well. She watched Uno Serenity and Glory take off back to the rest of the pack and the black wolf and two foxes disappear. She turned and started to make her way back to the rest of the pack as well. Once she was back with the rest of the pack she got a drink from the stream then found somewhere to lay. She had a little difficulty falling asleep after the last two days of being out in the wild. Soon she drifted off to sleep to dream of the bear encounters whimpering in her sleep.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    34    35    36    37    38   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us