Zeraphia
11:31:06 Spooky Vah
Techno

I might need some help XD

I'm not great at pre-traumatizing characters XD
 Nevermore.
11:31:06 Never/Nev
Vah

On one hand I want to say he's too cute but on the other I say destroy him. Always leads to the best character developments
 Luna👻
11:30:59 Silver (She/her)
Vah
Ooo, traumatize! I have this one of whoÂ’s mom died and his dad was cheating and then physically abused him and he got beat up to the point of hospitalization like 7 times at school and h was expiremented on but he found a boi he loves :) thatÂ’s the one thing that went right in his life
 technoblade
11:29:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Do it! If you need help I can always tell you what I did to mine XD
 Luna👻
11:29:09 Silver (She/her)
One time I lost- what was it- my ankles or something like that
 Zeraphia
11:28:48 Spooky Vah
Hmm... to traumatize or to not...

-Click-

Decisions, decisions.
 technoblade
11:28:42 Lil Techy | Techno
-86 spaces left in this hole.

This is why I should invest more in relic hole expansions...
 Boeing
11:28:07 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Luna
Not yet. I think.
 Luna👻
11:27:12 Silver (She/her)
Oh no, are my knees in danger?
 Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Kneecap stealer are you there?
 Destinations End
11:26:14 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Sorry. Back. Was getting the link for something for my friend
 Luna👻
11:25:12 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m saving my explore moves for when there are unsanitary brains scattered on the floor
 Boo
11:24:53 Chrissy
thank you, eve!
 Boeing
11:24:42 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Forest
Alright lol
It's the most redundant defect for a battle wolf though lol
-150 battle, -150 agility, -100 stealth XD
 Nevermore.
11:24:42 Never/Nev
Thank you Eve!
 Magnus Bane
11:24:40 Mag/Maggy
Thank you. I barely finding any besides Gwyn
 Feiella
11:24:39 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Eve
Ooh yay
 Hugs4Bugs
11:24:13 Bugs || Ed
Darnnn, just as I finish exploring and prepare to head to bed for the night xD
 Forest Dwelling
11:23:54 Wolflocke Challenge
@Boe

Just because the vitals are better, I say keep the defect and turn 'em into a battle wolf!
 Charlie Bone
11:23:45 
Luna i would say keep him cause he is a good color

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Red Fox : -4
Death Adder : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    33    34    35    36    37   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 11:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
RedWing-Female-Red tailed hawk-M: Goldbeak, lightningWing
RedWing was flying over her new teritory when she saw feathers flying over a forest. As she flew closer she could see a golden eagle(Goldbeak) and a peregrine falcon(LightningWing). To her it looked like the falcon was picking on the eagle. Oh, some fun! Normaly she would have joined the falcon to beat the eagle but she eagle looked a bit biger that most and she decided to go after the falcon instead. Diving down she landed a swift peck on the head then swooped back up, almost teasing the falcon. Dancing in the air she avoided a claw and tryed to peck again but missed.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 11:29 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Uno, Glory
Shadow startled as a furry bundle burst out of the bushes. Turning sharply, he growled low and deep before his eyes focused on a pup coming towards the wolf. Stopping his growl, he watched as a white bundle of fur suddenly jumped on top of the pup. Flicking his ears, he sat back down as he listened to Icicle rant...again. "Hey you little pup!" She greeted the pup before stepping away. "I told you she was safe." She smirked at Uno before sitting down at his paws again. He rolled his eyes before looking at the pup again.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 11:33 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lightning | Peregrine falcon | Male | M: RedWing, Goldbeak(ind)
Lightning pulled up sharply to see a hawk teasing him. Hmm...let's see here. He thought trying to remember what his friend had said about hawks. Ah yes, not unlike the eagle's. He flapped up before sharply turning around a tree. Flying through the trees, almost reaching high speed, he came up behind the female cuffing her hard on the back before flying out of the way teasing her back.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 11:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M: Lightning, Redwing
The falcon was just too fast. Goldbeak's grisly feet landed hard on the tree branch, missing his target. He turned around swiftly, seeing the falcon diving down towards him. The eagle braced himself for impact but suddenly another bird crashed into the creature. Realizing his opportunity, Goldbeak took to the skies again, soaring, ready for whenever the falcon came back...

Edited at March 17, 2021 11:39 AM by Lansnow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 11:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
RedWing-Female-red tailed hawk-M: Goldbeak, LightningWing
RedWing was furious, no one had done that and lived. She flew hight up into the air and was about to dive on her prey when in the corner of her eye she saw the eagle again. Her mind raced, he looked just like the eagle that killed her father. While lost in her thoughts RedWing didn't see LightningWing coming up behind her.
RedWing flew through the air, the falcon had landed his talons in her back and the blood was soaking her feathers. Trying to control her wobbly wings she steaded herself and dove in for LightningWing.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 11:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uno-Wolf-Male-M:Glory, Serenity
"Dad!" Glory jumped on Uno, knocking him to the ground. "You've gotten stronger, Glory!" Uno said, smiling. "Serenity gave me some lessons," she said, puffing out her chest and standing proundly on top of him. "Who's Serenity?" Uno asked. "She's behind that bush," Glory replied, looking behind her. "Serenity come meet my Dad!" Serenity stepped out of the bush, and Uno's eyes widened. Whoa. She's beautiful, he thought. "Thi- That's Serenity?" he asked, stunned.
-
Serenity-Wolf-Female-M:Uno,Glory
"Careful with your grammer. I'm not an object," she said, walking forward. My beauty has him in a trance, she thought, with a giggle. "Oh.. I'm sorry. Thank you for taking care of Glory," he said, his eyes still wide. Serenity looked at the female fox. "I think you should say that to her." Serenity turned her attention back to Uno. "If she hadn't put Glory in that den, the bear probably would have found her." She glanced over to the other wolf. I like him and I don't even know him, she thought to herself.

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uno-Wolf-Male-M:Glory, Serenity
"Dad!" Glory jumped on Uno, knocking him to the ground. "You've gotten stronger, Glory!" Uno said, smiling. "Serenity gave me some lessons," she said, puffing out her chest and standing proundly on top of him. "Who's Serenity?" Uno asked. "She's behind that bush," Glory replied, looking behind her. "Serenity come meet my Dad!" Serenity stepped out of the bush, and Uno's eyes widened. Whoa. She's beautiful, he thought. "Thi- That's Serenity?" he asked, stunned.
-
Serenity-Wolf-Female-M:Uno,Glory
"Careful with what you say. I'm not an object," she said, walking forward. My beauty has him in a trance, she thought, with a giggle. "Oh.. I'm sorry. Thank you for taking care of Glory," he said, his eyes still wide. Serenity looked at the female fox. "I think you should say that to her." Serenity turned her attention back to Uno. "If she hadn't put Glory in that den, the bear probably would have found her." She glanced over to the other wolf. I like him and I don't even know him, she thought to herself.

Edited at March 17, 2021 11:49 AM by ~Fox Hunter's~

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
LightningWing | Peregrine falcon | Male | M: Goldbeak, RedWing
Lightning could see from the corner of his eye, the hawk coming after him. Well your the one who attacked first. He thought to himself before seeing that the eagle had taken back to the skies. Keeping an eye on him, he suddenly tucked his wings diving towards the forest floor. Pulling up sharply, his talons almost touched the ground as he weaved through the trees fast. Circling all the way around on one tree, he came up above the hawk. Letting out a screech, he started flying up higher watching both the eagle and the hawk for their next moves.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 11:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M: Redwing, Lightning
The falcon came flying, and so was that bird who had clattered him. Goldbeak squinted his eyes as he soared. The stranger looked familiar. A hawk! The thought came to him suddenly. The thing looked just like Red. Perhaps too similar. He wondered what he should do. The birds were screeching and clawing at each other like chicks in the nest. Let them fight, his mind told him. Let them fight...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 12:23 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Serenity, Glory, Uno
Shadow watched the slight reunion before a beautiful female stepped out. Most likely the mother. He thought before getting up. "Ahem, Icicle, Frost, I think it's time for us to go." He said nudging the fox bundle at his feet. A small voice came out, "Wise decision Shadow, let's bounce. Meet in normal spot." Frost said, uncurling himself stretching. He looked disdainfully at the pack wolves before bounding up a tree and disappearing from Shadow's sight. Icicle watched the pack wolves a moment longer before Shadow nudged her again. "Oh right, sorry." She yipped before hopping towards the bushes. Shadow rolled his eyes before heading into the river.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    33    34    35    36    37   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us