10:26:34 star, she/her
All my woof are in a bad mood today-
 Golden Meadows
10:26:27 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts so far?
-Click-
 Rogue Wildfires
10:19:37 Mac and Cheese
Alina rests their gaze intently on General Kirigan.

Stats: Social +2
Mood: Flirty

First of all Alina, that a pup. Second of all, YOUR SUPPOSED TO LIKE MAL.
 Ámor
10:14:26 On haitus
@Ice
I knew a kid who got a 13% as an overall grade for his class
 Aurora tribe
10:04:23 Mist
How can you get a Dogo on here ik some ways but 🥲 I don't want to wait that long.
 Vulpixles
09:59:36 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I found out I don't work today so my sister and I are going to see Beetlejuice
 Dragons Blood
09:56:21 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

go into labor pleassse
 Apothecary
09:55:28 Medicinally Autistic
I canÂ’t believe I keep driving 20 minutes to work just to be there for an hour
 The Mollies
09:50:42 
I have a test on next Wednesday
 icemoons
09:50:39 slushy,ice,moon,
star
social studies
 Continental Wolves
09:50:12 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey Tech^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : 0
Jaguar : 0
Spotted Hyena : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    32    33    34    35    36   ..   39 

The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!January 11, 2023 09:18 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Desert Rose/ Pave/ Mentions: Emson
Desert Rose looked at the mouse she had just dropped between her paws then back at the injured cat thoughtfully. After a few moments she carefully pawed the mouse towards the cat. It would be good prey for her but he clearly needed it more. " Here, " She said "you can have this if you want..."
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!January 11, 2023 09:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ensom - Murderer | M: Desert Rose
He looked down at the mouse. His stomach burned with emptiness, yet despite this he only felt more and more disgusted looking at it. "I-I'm sorry- I can't- Please do not be offended, you're gesture is kind and I took it as such. I just..." He stared at the mouse she pawed towards him. I can't eat until my mission's over... Not until he's avenged... He pawed the mouse back towards the light russet cat. "Here, it's your catch, you must eat it."
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!January 11, 2023 09:39 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Desert Rose/ Pave/ Mentions: Ensom
Desert Rose looked at the cat in surprise surely he needed to eat something. She sat down with and dragged the mouse towards her then neatly sliced a piece away with her claws. "Eat." She told him.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!January 11, 2023 10:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Chaos-F-Alley-M: Ensom(Indirectly)
~
Chaos glanced around before hopping down from her wooden crates, she yawned before stretching. She gave a slight mew before padding along to the garbage cans close to her, she dug her short snout around in them before finding a tuna fish can and gobbling it up. Once finishing Chaos sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws daintily, she gave a yowl, it echoed off the walls. She didn't care who heard it...not even the murderous cat, it was Chaoses good morning.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!January 11, 2023 10:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ensom felt a small burning rage course through his body. Who is she, telling me what to do? He sighed slightly. She reminds me of her... Sometimes I miss seeing her face... Sometimes I wish I hadn't killed her... Oh... Roska, if you saw me now what would you think of me?
He suddenly rushed back to reality, where he saw the light russet she-cat staring at him. "I... I can't... Not yet. I- uh- already ate a few minutes ago. See." He gestured towards the half-eaten can of catfood he originally was tempted to eat in the first place.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!January 11, 2023 10:19 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Desert Rose tilted her head slightly. The food scented a bit stale but if he didn't want to eat he didn't have to... She flicked her tail. "Well.. Is there anything else?" She asked then in a bit of a rush " like water or anything...? "
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!January 12, 2023 11:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Well, yes actually..." He glanced at his raw, throbbing wounds. "You think you could help me with my wounds? Or at least find me a better place to heal. It would be a shame if I were left here and a dog came." He shrugged. Surely she wouldn't leave an old cat to rot. He thought to himself.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!January 12, 2023 03:12 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Yeah, Sure!" Desert Rose said " give me a second " She walked a few streets over until she found what she was looking for, a line of string ( clothesline) that some skin's used to hang their extra furs on (clothes). She climed a tree that the other end of the string was connected to and managed to take down a couple of rags down they looked old and were torn in parts but they'd do the job. She leaped down with the rags in her mouth she walked over to a small puddle and after tearing a piece of rag of with her claws, soaked it it water. She walked back to ensom with the rags in her mouth.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!January 12, 2023 04:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
While she was gone, Ensom looked down at the mouse she left. His sides burned with hunger. Maybe... Eating the mouse will help me? I can't finish if I'm weak... He stared at it a moment more. I vowed not to until it was finished... But I might not be able to without it... He reached his paw over and hooked the mouse with his claw. Then, he began to eat for the first time in a long time.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!January 12, 2023 05:17 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Desert Rose/ Pave/Mentions: Ensom
Desert.Rose.arrived back to were Ensom was and dropped the rags. She nudged the strip of wet rag towards him.. " I thought you might be thirsty. " she said then started tearing the remaining rags into large uneven strips halfway through She looked up " looks like you finally ate something. "

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    32    33    34    35    36   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us