Chatbox
 Boeing
11:22:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Okay I need the den space at this point lol
Which one should I retire?
-WP Click-
G2 Dynamic I wanted to retire but never got around to it
-WP Click-
Most redundant defect that I kind of want to try make a battle wolf for absolutely no reason xD
 Jack-A-Boo
11:20:53 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
good game luna
 Luna👻
11:20:49 Silver (She/her)
Great battle boo!
 Jack-A-Boo
11:19:21 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
luna

thanks
 Luna👻
11:19:10 Silver (She/her)
Jack a boo
Oh, I love your DG Vivi! SheÂ’s gorgeous!
 Jack-A-Boo
11:18:43 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I free ranged him

I had him for sale before and no one took him, maybe he will reach sanctuary
 Luna👻
11:17:50 Silver (She/her)
Jack a boo
ItÂ’s a mela, and also high playfulness for the premium feature (I donÂ’t know how that works so it could be bad) but mela, so at least sell
 Zeraphia
11:17:06 Spooky Vah
Jack

Nah, I wouldn't reitre. Maybe free range if you really don't want him. I'm sure someone will.
 Luna👻
11:16:34 Silver (She/her)
Who wants to battle Ashen-
 Jack-A-Boo
11:16:20 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

retire?
 ZEFHYR
11:15:33 
wow setting up teams for explore is sure a handy feature i appreciate
 Luna👻
11:14:13 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m sad itÂ’s not brimstone I have gotten like 30 brains over 4 nights, idk if I will make it to spectra dye but will try
 Luna👻
11:13:24 Silver (She/her)
Goodnight Ace
 Ace
11:12:42 ace <3
g'night peeps
 Frostyhills24
11:11:58 Frosty, (She/Her)
Name Ideas?

-WP Click-
 Nevermore.
11:11:23 Never/Nev
Mag

I'll probably reread It. I haven't had nightmares in a while, and I like fearing the dark.
 Luna👻
11:11:06 Silver (She/her)
Hi desti
 Luna👻
11:10:54 Silver (She/her)
Good fight and awesome strategy Boeing! Congrats ont he win :3
 Boeing
11:10:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
good game Luna ^^
 Jack-A-Boo
11:09:51 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
hi desti

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Red Fox : -4
Death Adder : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    32    33    34    35    36   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 10:30 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
LightningWing | Peregrine falcon | Male | M: Goldbeak
Lightning watched as the eagle soared closer and ruffled his feathers. Leaning forward, he plunged off the branch before flapping down hard shooting skyward. He curved before plunging down again. He shot over the pine tree where the eagle was before circling it. His beak clacked ready for a fight. His mind drifted remembering the first eagle who tried getting in his way. The eagle had attacked him first. He countered. The eagle crashed to the ground, it's wings broken and torn through with Lightning's talons. Lightning was pretty sure that a fox had taken to eating it afterwards. His mind drifted back to the eagle as he kept circling the tree. Most underestimate my size...if this one wants to keep his life, he won't.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 10:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M: Lightning
He watched as the falcon circled him in the sky. He was fast, the eagle knew. Clearly, intimidation did not work. Such young birds do not fear one who has killed foxes and fawns. Goldbeak had learned that lesson the hard way. He even had a broken talon to prove it. Does the falcon know? It does not matter, Goldbeak thought. This bird wants the fight and he gets it. The eagle opened his broad brown wings and took to to the sky, feeling the air course through his feathers. This falcon would never take wing in his skies again.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 10:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Serenity-Wolf-Female-M:Glory
"That hunt was awesome!" Glory exclaimed, jumping in the air with delight. "You hunt very well," Serenity looked down at her, smiling. They both walked out of the woods and saw the two birds in the air. This is going to get ugly, Serenity thought. "Glory, let's go to my den," she said. Glory saw the look on Serenity's face. "Okay," she said. "Let's go." - Serenity and Glory reached the den as soon as another piercing screech echoed through the air. Glory winced "Ouch. My ears." "Don't worry. I'm sure it'll be over soon."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 10:54 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lightning saw the eagle coming and immediately started it's way. He curved his wings going in a curved line towards the eagle. Suddenly, he pulled one wing in. Plunging slightly, he opened it spinning around. Now behind and under the eagle, he scoured his talons across the belly of the eagle. Plunging down out of the way of any attacks that might have come his way, he suddenly shot up ramming the eagle hard and coming downwind of him.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 11:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uno-Wolf-Male
"Glory!" Uno looks all around him. His vision is a bit blurred but he sees there are four other animals around him. He springs onto his feet. "Where's Glory!?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 11:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M: Lightning
The world was spinning in a midst of brown and gray feathers. There was a searing pain in his belly and he knew he was falling. He spun his body around, flapping his wings for control. His surroundings had stopped blurring and spinning, and clumsily, he landed on the leaf litter. The little falcon had hit him with rough force but the fight was still on. The eagle steadied himself, watching the falcon flying above him.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 11:14 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Artic Fox | Female | M: Uno
Shadow was about to say something when the wolf got pinned down by the two foxes. "Calm down for goodness sake! Your going to give us all a heart attack." Icicle yapped annoyed at being startled. "I helped your pup into a den earlier while we were dealing with getting you out of the bears. She should be back at your wolf camp by now." She had already checked the burrow finding another wolf pack scent and connected the dots. Getting off of the wolf, Frost got off before flicking his ears annoyed. "Pack wolves always are like that." He settled in a ball at Shadow's feet before saying to the wolf(Uno), "And if you don't mind, we have more pressing concerns that I must talk with these two with." Icicle sat down next to Frost rolling her eyes.

Lightning watched as the eagle landed on the leaf litter. Swooping down, he curved away sharply before coming up behind the eagle cuffing him hard on the head before flapping up again. Landing on a branch halfway up the tall oak, he looked back glaring at the eagle.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 11:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M:Lightning
The eagle screeched as the cuff landed hard on his face. Shaking his head, he saw the falcon on the oak, watching him. Goldbeak opened his wings again, and flew. The bird knows his tricks, the eagle thought as he soared in the sky, his eyes pinned on that falcon who dared to scathe his skin. He circled for one more time, and swooped down on the bird, his talons open and grasping...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 11:24 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lightning | Peregrine Falcon | Male | M: Goldbeak
Seeing the eagle coming, he recognized the talon grip instantly. A death trap is what other falcons call it. He smiled slightly, I am glad of how many fights I've been in. Leaning forward, he fell off the branch swooping underneath the eagle fast. Spinning underneath him, he clawed his previous scratching. Coming out, he noticed the blood on his talons but ignored it as he soared into the sky. Folding his wings in, he plunged into a fast dive before coming up fast behind the eagle talons open and ready to tear...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 11:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Serenity-Wolf-Female-M:Glory
The noise from the birds had died down. "Hey Glory," she turned to the pup. "How about we go see if your dad is awake?" Glory looked at her, eyes wide. "Wait, you really saw him?!" Serenity looked away from the pup, a little offended that Glory didn't believe her. "Yes I did. Why would I lie about that?" Her tone seemed to come out a bit harsh because as soon as she said that, the pup turned away from her. "I'm sorry, Glory. I didn't mean to come across in a bad way." The pup slightly turned her head, watching Serenity from the corner of her eye. "Come on, darling. Let's go see your dad." She trotted out of the den and looked behind her. Sure enough the little pup was following her. - They crouched behind a bush, watching as they talked to Uno. Serenity was more focused on the lone wolf. She found him a bit attractive. Suddenly, Glory tore out of the bush and ran to her dad. "Glory no!" Serenity said but she was already running up to Uno.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    32    33    34    35    36   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us