Ky
Most likely...wich gives me a whole month to stop spending mush and save up
 technoblade
04:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Ollie

I think the design would look good with some gear
 kycantina
04:19:29 ky
I'm theorizing it'll be on the 31st the same way the GB and infatuation boosts are only available on st Patrick's and Valentine's

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +2
Leopard : +1
Jaguar : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    31    32    33    34    35   ..   167 

Gifted || RP threadFebruary 15, 2022 06:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ok, well they don't know that I what I am, my parents don't even know what I am." she said. "But yes I am." she whispered.
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 15, 2022 07:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

'Have I gone mad?', Jorah asked himself. The afternoon air held a warmth to it, yet chilled by the interior of the dark warehouse. Here he was again, snooping around something he had no buisness in... Well, that's what many people said, but Jorah was never one to use logic. Many people just wouldn't understand, he as a mutant born with some great power, and expected to hide it away. Not a chance. Especially with someone like That Man, stalking the streets.

Grendel Vanderbilt, A Mutant Serial Killer. This warehouse was most definitely his latest sight, the telltale signs of his strange mutation still at large. It was sickening, knowing that he was so close yet so far away.

Jorah light a fire upon his palm, holding it high to light the dark room. There upon the floor was a grim sight. Before him was gore, another poor soul who lay smashed upon the ground, mangled. A younger girl, her stomach slightly burned, but aside from that the majority of the damage done through concussive force. Shrapnel littered her body, noteably glass. She was missing one of her fingers. Typical, yet no clues on his gift. Jorah rubbed his face, grimacing at the grizzly sight before looking away. He couldn't help but gnash his teeth in frustration as the small fire in his palm began to burn a bright intense blue, the heat steadily rising in the room before the light suddenly went dim. The fire slowly leaving his hand to drift lazily in the air, as Jorah pulled out a notebook.

'Another victim; Just as I suspected, Grendel, left the county after the incident in Portland. His trail is cold here, though his typical calling card remains. He clearly learned something to lose his sloppy nature'.

Jorah sighed as he closed the journal. Another dead gifted. It was the fifth one in the past two months, and nothing seemed to change. Pointless. 'Why am I even doing this anymore?'.

With a disappointed huffed, he dialed '911', and sent in another anonymous tip. If the police refused to acknowledge the Rouge Mutant Killer, the least they could do was bury the poor girl. With his business concluded, he extinguished the flames above his head and left the warehouse to its dreary malevolence. That Man, he made his presence known once more.

"Grendel Vanderbilt, if I ever see you face again, I will melt it off", he growled to himself as he stepped out onto the street.

[Could be better, but I couldn't think of anything. It also give him a reason to interact with a bunch of High Schoolers... They have a Serial Killer after them now, and he wants to kill said Serial Killer. xD]

Edited at February 15, 2022 07:24 PM by King of Winter~
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 15, 2022 10:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
holy-! I was gone for just a day! So where is everyone and what have I missed?))
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 16, 2022 05:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[I literally just joined in, but there is a discussion thread if you need any help]
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 16, 2022 06:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
shade looked at jake "follow me" and then she ran
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 16, 2022 08:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara spotted a few others as she walked past them before she found an alley way. She walked in and shifted into a sable colored German Shephard so she could walk the streets without others seeing her in her human form and being scared into shifting. She smelt something odd before she walked up to another gifted person, them smelling different than other humans. (Up to you guys as to who you want her to walk up to)
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 16, 2022 08:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
shade and jake maybe, jake is a german shephard hybrid (much like a neko, which shade it) himself)) jakes tail wagged as usual
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 16, 2022 11:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rory followed Shade, her eyes wide and anxious
Faye stayed behind, she appeared human for now, maybe she could distract the police
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 16, 2022 11:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
she stopped at an appartment and unlocked the door, opening it and letting everyone inside
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 16, 2022 11:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rory tumbled in, glancing anxiously around
Faye ran up to the police shouting "Officers, officers!" oh please, please, let this work
Could you play the police?)))

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    31    32    33    34    35   ..   167 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us