Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Sassy Otaku
09:17:14 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I've been actively working to get mine evened out again :')
 Transcendence
09:17:06 anti gen ai
Exclusive pelts need to be bred with exclusive pelts to get one
 Transcendence
09:16:35 anti gen ai
Nah all these high hero wolves ended up being mid to
I'm about to give their Dam back to Boo
BYE hh
 technoblade
09:16:35 Lil Techy | Techno
sassy

you should see my level spread, it's so stupid XD
 Sassy Otaku
09:15:43 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need to grind in Mountain and Tundra
They're lagging behind my other areas
 technoblade
09:14:34 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I spent most my time in jungle, this yearr it'll be swamp and forest.
 Transcendence
09:14:27 anti gen ai
-WP Click-
Yeet this
 The Amethyst
09:14:22 Dart
Do exclusive pelt pass down?
 Transcendence
09:13:17 anti gen ai
Bald
And its hw with decent vitals 😭

baldi
 Sassy Otaku
09:13:07 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need more "Experience" quests
Give me motivation
 Sassy Otaku
09:12:50 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I spend a lot of time in Swamp during November :') I probably still could train during then, but it'd be slower, so I'm trying to get a jump on it
 Noquisi
09:12:43 Mac | Nikwasi
What's the event next month? I'm forgetting 😅
 technoblade
09:11:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I think I BE trained a whole team during that event once but I can't remember
 Noquisi
09:11:55 Mac | Nikwasi
Transcendence
Not bAld
 Sassy Otaku
09:11:21 Chuuya/Ruggie
I don't work tomorrow, so I'm really tempted to stay up stupid late exploring
 Transcendence
09:11:18 anti gen ai
Nah I accidentally bred a defect it's bald I breed defects out of my stock it's bAld 💀
 Sassy Otaku
09:10:40 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I'm excited too, but all my DG wolves will probably be dead before then :')
 distant-screams
09:10:05 katy | beetle
i forgot about FMC lol. was gonna train a new team for it but i suppose my regular team will do just fine :p
 Noquisi
09:10:00 Mac | Nikwasi
I just did a pushup with a potentially fractured (or most definitely sprained) wrist and I am proud of myself 😭
Time to go to urgent care
 technoblade
09:09:14 Lil Techy | Techno
sassy

i'm so excited for next month's event!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    31    32    33    34    35   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 09:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Serenity-Wolf-Female-M: Gwendolyn, Shadow, Icicle, Frost, Uno
Serenity wandered through the woods, before reaching a river. She spotted two foxes (Icicle and Frost) and a lone wolf (Shadow), along with one that was unconsious on the ground (Uno). She sniffed the air. That wolves scent was familiar but she didn't know where she last smelled it. Then, her eyes drifted to the lone wolf. My, my. He is... handsome. There was also another wolf (Gwendolyn) sitting nearby them. Serenity did not want to be noticed, so she started to trot back in the direction she came. Serenity stepped on a stick and it cracked. Then she ran back to where the rest of the pack was.
-
Glory-Wolf Pup-Female-M:Flame
Glory woke up from her nap and turned to lay on her back. She got out from under the tree and walked over to a patch of flowers. While sniffing each one, she started to think about her dad, wondering where he was. I hope nothing bad has happened to him. She looked around her and spotted Flame. She trotted over and said, "Hi Flame."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 09:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M: Wolf Pack(ind), Light
A strong wind ruffled his feathers. The little wolf had turned her back now, instead focusing on her packmates. Suddenly, he heard wings flapping and the eagle looked up. A little falcon landed on a tall oak. Goldbeak stared at the bird wondering what it was doing here on his lands.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 09:32 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | Elder | Female | M: Glory
Flame followed Glory back to the camp before settling down to take a nap. After her nap, she sat there for a bit before hearing "Hi Flame." Turning she spotted Glory and smiled, "Hi Glory, how are you doing?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 09:35 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| male| Warrior/hunter|
killjoy trotted back to camp from the forest. He had caught five mice and a sparrow. As he walked into camp he tripped on a log. The mice and sparrow went flying. Nooo where did they go? He thought frantically searching.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 09:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Glory-Wolf Pup-Female-M:Flame
"I'm ok. I miss dad." She sat down next to Flame. After a moment she turned to her. "Have you seen him?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 09:48 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | Elder | Female | M: Glory
Flame licked her ears. "No I have not seen him since the bears took him. Knowing your father, he's probably on his way back now." She said soothingly. She watched the small blur of color next to her before closing her eyes. Ever since her eyesight started to fade, her hearing and smell had gotten stronger. She could hear the screeches of eagles and falcons above her and smell the pack around her.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 09:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M: Lightning, Wolf Pack(ind)
The eagle gave a piercing screech and flapped his wings. This was his land! Goldbeak remembered a previous fight with a hawk named Red. How handsome Red was, with his copper wings and tail. And red the hawk was when Goldbeak had pierced his little heart. His mind wandered back to the falcon. Does he not know how deadly I am? He watched the grey bird, waiting...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 10:04 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
LightningWing | Peregrine falcon | Male | M: Goldbeak
A screech was let out and Lightning simply turned his head to find a Golden Eagle glaring at him. Blinking slowly, he remembered how territorial eagle's were. Well, most of them. He thought thinking of his homeland. He preened his feathers before stretching them out to the side. His wings were a little longer than a regular falcon's as were his talons but it didn't bother him. It was quite useful when it came to battles with eagles and vultures. Tucking his wings back in, he let out a bloodcurdling screech, a low deadly voice that usually warned others of him. Foxes stayed away most of the time, as did owls. Eagle's usually ignored him in his homeland. But this is not my homeland. Be at ready Bolt.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 10:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Glory-Wolf Pup-Female
Glory looked up at the sky and heard a screech from an eagle. Up on a tree, she saw an eagle up on it's perch. Then she looked over and saw a falcon on a tall oak. It is the eagle's land, she thought. But are we on it? Before going to check it out she excused herself. "I'll be right back, Flame." Then she set off. - Glory sat at a distance from the trees and watched. She tilted her head as the eagle flapped his wings at the falcon.
Serenity-Wolf-Female-M:Glory
Serenity got back to pack. She saw a little pup watching two birds. Serenity sniffed the air and noticed the pup's scent. That is the one that smells like him. She trotted over to the pup and layed next to her. "I saw your father." she said, watching the birds as well. The pup turned to her. "You- You have?" The pup looked stunned as if no one had told her. "Yes. Hasn't that brown wolf told you?" she asked, curious to know. The pup scrunched up ner face, trying to remember the wolf. "Gwendolyn?" she guessed. "Yes that one. She hasn't told you?" Serenity didn't want to stir any trouble so she said something else. "She has probably found him today. If she found him earlier I'm sure you would have known by now." The pup looked back at the birds. "What's your name?" Serenity asked. "My name is Glory," she replied. "Well Glory, it's nice to meet you. I'm Serenity." The pup muttered her name. "Serenity. That's a nice name!" Sernity smiled, she was used to compliment but it seemed nicer to hear from a pup. "Thank you. My mom did have a good way with names." Then she turned her head and her stomach growled. "Well I must be off now. I'm a bit hungry." Glory watched her get up. "Can I go? I'm a bit hungry too." "Of course, Glory. I suppose you do know how to track scents, yes?" Serenity asked. "I do. My dad taught me." Her little face darkened a bit. She really misses her dad, Serenity thought. "Let's go, Glory." Her face lit up again. "To hunt!" she cheered. "Yes" Serenity smiled. "To hunt." Then they both ran into the woods.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 10:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M: Lightning
The golden eagle leapt off his branch and flew closer to the falcon. He landed on a tall pine, glaring at the bird. Gray he was, with a creamy belly too. Goldbeak's talons twitched, and he knew he was itching to claw the falcon right now.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    31    32    33    34    35   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us