Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    31    32    33    34    35   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 07:30 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Phase, Stryker, Mary, FH, hunters
Starfire put Phase gently in the middle of the backup cave. He then let out and gliding back down to where Void was, he saw Mary was shifting endlessly. Making a quick decision, he spread his blue fire everywhere. It went to the hunter in the cage but didn’t hurt him. It didn’t hurt the FH either(duh) but started to kill off the hunters. Yelling at Void, “Get out of here!” He landed on the ground looking for Fae.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 07:48 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/FH
Mary was now shifting faster, almost glowing.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 07:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Hunter/Warrior/Male/FH
Stryker watched the blue fire flicker inside the cage, mildly surprised the shifters decided not to kill him yet. He looked around in the cage and the new shifters he's sharing it with as they escape. He felt woozy but he guessed it was just a side effect of the smoke.

Edited at August 27, 2020 01:44 AM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 11:46 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/FH
Mary stopped shifting, and woke up. she then shifted into a bat and flew out the cage, shifting back. she picked a dart from out of her back. " freaking hunters..." she said, then glanced at the fire. " woah!" she shifted into a robin and flew ontop of the cage, shifting back. she placed down the dart. " ew, i smell like a human-" she said as she shifted into a cat, cleaning her fur to get rid of the scent. " so, whats happening?" she said.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 01:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Hunter/Warrior/Male/FH
Stryker closed his eyes and then opened them. Nope, it looked like the shifters were really moving fast enough for him to see blurrs of movement. He looked at the girl, no longer unconscious or shifting nonstop but in a cat form. Wait, why was the cat blurry? Stryker realized the blurriness wasn't because of the shifters, it was...him. Soon the black on the edges of his vision spread and he passed out with the dart in his leg being the last thing he saw.

Edited at August 27, 2020 02:30 AM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 03:05 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/ FH warrior/M: Starfire, Void

Fae was falling behind. Having to walk on short paws when even turning could undo all her cover was proving deadlier than ever. It was too much for a little girl? Definitely yes, but she had known it for a while so far.

When she saw blue fire spreading and heard Starfire calling for her she couldn't stifle a sigh of relief. She knew better than to reveal herself, but the others were almost out of sight, so she stopped and mewed, as loud as she could, and hoped Starfire would do the rest.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 06:34 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae, Stryker, hunters, FH
Starfire heard a mew and with scent found Fae. Gently picking her up, he flew to the back-up camp where Void was waiting with the human. Setting her down, he directed them all to a dent in the cave where he stored the herbs. After looking back at the hunter, he realized it was asleep. He went back to the old camp and let out a call for the rest of the FH that wasn’t at the back-up camp to go there. After that, keeping an eye out for hunters, he turned invisible and went back to the cave.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 06:38 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Hunter/Warrior/M:Stryker, FH
Night called his troops back together, happy for the Shapeshifters retreat. He got his best trackers together and had them go down to where the battle had gone on and start following the tracks. While they were doing that, Night went to the 2nd Base where he informed the captain of their successful mission. With the permission of the Captain, he got his squadron and Stryker’s and headed out into the woods.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 07:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Stsrfire
Phase got up,feeling alittle more better,"Backup camp?" was the first theing she asked,she felt woozy,but would not show it.She slowly got up,Stupid-Stupid-,she shook her head to clear her mind before settling down again.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 27, 2020 07:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Stryker, Starfire, Fae
Void took of into the air with the cage in her claws hopping that either Fae was in it or she was already safe. Noticing Stryker was asleep she shook the cage a bit and when he didn't wake up she noticed the dart. Reaching in with her tail she yanked it out but used her tail to hold onto it for later examination. She flew to the back up camp and when she arrived placed the cage against a wall and went to Starfire to ask what her next instructions where.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    31    32    33    34    35   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us