Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Sassy Otaku
09:17:14 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I've been actively working to get mine evened out again :')
 Transcendence
09:17:06 anti gen ai
Exclusive pelts need to be bred with exclusive pelts to get one
 Transcendence
09:16:35 anti gen ai
Nah all these high hero wolves ended up being mid to
I'm about to give their Dam back to Boo
BYE hh
 technoblade
09:16:35 Lil Techy | Techno
sassy

you should see my level spread, it's so stupid XD
 Sassy Otaku
09:15:43 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need to grind in Mountain and Tundra
They're lagging behind my other areas
 technoblade
09:14:34 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I spent most my time in jungle, this yearr it'll be swamp and forest.
 Transcendence
09:14:27 anti gen ai
-WP Click-
Yeet this
 The Amethyst
09:14:22 Dart
Do exclusive pelt pass down?
 Transcendence
09:13:17 anti gen ai
Bald
And its hw with decent vitals 😭

baldi
 Sassy Otaku
09:13:07 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need more "Experience" quests
Give me motivation
 Sassy Otaku
09:12:50 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I spend a lot of time in Swamp during November :') I probably still could train during then, but it'd be slower, so I'm trying to get a jump on it
 Noquisi
09:12:43 Mac | Nikwasi
What's the event next month? I'm forgetting 😅
 technoblade
09:11:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I think I BE trained a whole team during that event once but I can't remember
 Noquisi
09:11:55 Mac | Nikwasi
Transcendence
Not bAld
 Sassy Otaku
09:11:21 Chuuya/Ruggie
I don't work tomorrow, so I'm really tempted to stay up stupid late exploring
 Transcendence
09:11:18 anti gen ai
Nah I accidentally bred a defect it's bald I breed defects out of my stock it's bAld 💀
 Sassy Otaku
09:10:40 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I'm excited too, but all my DG wolves will probably be dead before then :')
 distant-screams
09:10:05 katy | beetle
i forgot about FMC lol. was gonna train a new team for it but i suppose my regular team will do just fine :p
 Noquisi
09:10:00 Mac | Nikwasi
I just did a pushup with a potentially fractured (or most definitely sprained) wrist and I am proud of myself 😭
Time to go to urgent care
 technoblade
09:09:14 Lil Techy | Techno
sassy

i'm so excited for next month's event!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    30    31    32    33    34   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 04:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(@frank's wolf pack if you dont like how the demon's have slight power den just pm me and i'll take this down as soon as i get the pm :3)
💥Amethyst💥hunter/warrior💥female
Amethyst shook her head before cold evil deep whisper's filled her head 'hide child, let us out.' she looked around before hiding behind tall bushes and closed her eyes. as they slightly sturred her fur turned dark grey with a more light brownish grey. five ghostly wolves showed up behind her. Amethyst rolled her eyes and turned around facing them "what is it now?" she asked calmly.
(removed bc frank asked me to keep images in discussion)

Edited at March 18, 2021 07:38 AM by ~The ultima pack~
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 04:20 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Btw @BlackWidow, Shadow is carrying Uno. The foxes are the distraction.)
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Uno
Shadow loped through the woods with the unconscious wolf on his back. The foxes should meet up with him soon. Panting slightly, he came to a small stream where he put the wolf down. Taking a drink, he waited for the foxes to show, hearing the bears from the sleuth roaring.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 04:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male. Goldbeak folded his great brown his wings neatly. It was getting dark and he knew that the morning would present more troubles. He needed as much rest as he could get. With that, the eagle hunched down on his mossy perch and closed his eyes.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 05:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Glory
Glory follows the path and gets to where the pack stayed. Some of the ground was ripped up and glass shards were scattered around. Now I really am grateful that I stayed in that den the whole night she thought. Glory trotted over to a patch of grass under a tree that was left untouched. Good thing the bear didn't get over here. It still has dad's scent. She layed down and whimpered a little before dozing off under the tree
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 07:33 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
(oops my bad lol I missread that)
Gwendolyn-omega-shadow
Gwendolyn continued to follow the scent of Uno and noticed the scent of another wolf. The scent was familiar but she couldn't exactly put her paw on where she'd smelt it before. She came through the brush and noticed Uno and a black wolf sitting next to Uno. Suddenly she remembered, it was the same wolf from the day before that had helped with that other bear. She stepped forward watching Shadow but not making any sudden movements to show she didn't mean harm or wanted to fight. She noticed Uno was still breathing she sat down and tilted her head at Shadow. Her ears swiveled and she glanced around hearing the roaring from the sleuth of bears.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 07:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Male I Golden Eagle I
His amber eyes shone in the sunlight as the golden eagle opened his eyes. He stretched his wings apart feeling the warmth course through his blood. The air was crisp and fresh and a breeze stirred his feathhers. Time to patrol. The eagle took wing and flew.
Goldbeak let the air take him and lifted him up to the sky. The trees in the forest became washes of green and lime and the only thing he could clearly see was the river, rushing like a blue snake. From there, the eagle told himself. Goldbeak flapped his wings and began his soar upriver.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 08:00 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle & Frost | Artic Foxes | M: Gwendolyn, Uno
Icicle and Frost bounded through the forest, finally getting to the river. Climbing up the trees, they crossed before finding Shadow. "That was awesome!" Icicle yipped plopping down beside the unconcious wolf. Her ears flicked as she then spotted another wolf(Gwendolyn) sitting close by. Ah, she's here for the wolf I bet. Icicle thought before Frost slid down a tree. "Great teamwork. Now to get on to more pressing matters." Frost said before eyeing the other wolf. "Maybe without a pack wolf around."
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Gwendolyn, Uno
Shadow watched the foxes before seeing the wolf(Gwendolyn) sit close by. She made no move to attack and didn't make any sudden movements. He flicked his ears at her before responding to the foxes, "Yes more pressing matters concerns me of getting my territory back. Or just take the slueth's." He added quietly. The foxes immediately perked up. They love trapping animals. Just glad it isn't me. He knew that in a slight instant of when they wanted to, they could trap him in a life and death situation. He hadn't been caught in one yet, and he wasn't going to. He would keep his guard up no matter what happened.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 08:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Delta-Female-Scout-M: Goldbeak, LightningWing, Topaz, Amaruq
Delta finaly layed down to take a rest, sitting on a rock she watched Starless Night putting hearbs on Ash's leg. Then she hear pounding on the ground, someone was coming. Planting her feet firmly in front of Taliene and Ash she waited for whatever it was to come and get her.
From down the path she could see running forms, almost like wolves. When they came closer she could see that it was Amaruq and Topaz. Whew, glad it's them. She thought as a shadow diverted her attention to the sky.
There in the trees was two big birds, a golden eagle(Goldbeak) and a falcon(LightningWing).

Edited at March 17, 2021 09:10 AM by Frank's Wolf Pack
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 09:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Male I Golden Eagle I M: Delta, Starless, Topaz, Amaruq, Ash
The wolf stared at him with glaring amber eyes. Goldbeak looked back from his perch, his shining gold eyes gleaming. The wolves are truly back, he told himself. He remembered that little one covered in dirt. And here he was thinking she was all alone. The whole pack had gathered around one of their injured. They are weak, the eagle told himself. Look at them. Goldbeak's eyes did not miss the ribs bulging from some of the wolves. The eagle gave a piercing screech from his tree, watching the wolves' reactions curiously.

Edited at March 17, 2021 09:19 AM by Lansnow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 17, 2021 09:08 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
LightningWing | Peregrine falcon | Male | M: Wolf Pack, Goldbeak(ind)
LightningWing glided through the clouds riding the currents. Lazily flying down to the forest, he watched the trees for any sign of movements. His keen sense of sight scanned the trees before seeing foxes. Ugh foxes. Tilting his body slightly, he turned making towards the river. Roars echoed through the forest but got quieter the closer he got to the river. Through the glint of the sun hitting the water, he tucked his wings plunging in a spirl towards the water. He started hitting speed before pulling up sharply, his talons spearing a trout in the water. Pulling up higher, he landed in a tree where he dug into the fish.
Stretching his wings, he dropped the bones of the fish into the river before following the river. He could see furry things ahead and soon identified them as wolves. Flapping slightly, he came to a perch in a high oak tree. Shaking his wings out, he tucked them away to observe what was happening.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    30    31    32    33    34   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us