Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 technoblade
07:30:43 Lil Techy | Techno
how does one attain a dog jesus?
 The Pumpkin King
07:30:38 Ecifircas
Anatolian Shepherd, no, actually. The wolves are pretty consistently really good. :D
 Necromancin Dancin
07:29:52 Emrys (He/They)
hi chat
 starmutt
07:28:50 marsh | they/it
dog jesus
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:28:50 Zombified Breyer
I'm tempted to use my Charon's Blessing but I know I'll get a crap wolf if I do.
 Eternity
07:28:48 ET
dog jesus
 Obscurity
07:28:41 Tai
dog jesus
 Eternity
07:28:10 ET
I tried to stay in chat for one second </3 what did I miss LOL
 Magnus Bane
07:28:04 Mag/Maggy
Let's see how long it takes me to go through 1000 moves>.>
 technoblade
07:27:57 Lil Techy | Techno
I have not yet been graced with dog jesus
 technoblade
07:27:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Tai

Semi busy here as well, i've been making adopts though so that's been fun.

I also dipped into my dragon hoard of moonflowers and made bank.
 starmutt
07:26:22 marsh | they/it
daily dog jesus plug
-WP Click-
 Obscurity
07:26:11 Tai
Kodi
Maybe I'll turn them into a potion

techno
I've been alright, pretty busy. You?
 The Pumpkin King
07:26:02 Ecifircas
Every time someone calls starmutt Marsh, I'm just reminded of my childhood crush on Randy Marsh.
 Willow Creek
07:26:01 
God damn it. My alpha female went into labor and she's gonna have her pups before the rollover into spring. I wanted her to hold out just a bit longer
 starmutt
07:26:00 marsh | they/it
i dont think its on discord LOL
 Obscurity
07:24:55 Tai
marsh
Not me going through our DMs now
 technoblade
07:24:43 Lil Techy | Techno
Tai

How have ya been, it's been a bit since we've spoken
 Jack-A-Boo
07:24:32 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
the spider I saved last night drowned in the water source I gave it :(

now I'm sad
 The Pumpkin King
07:24:21 Ecifircas
rai, as treasure? lmao
I'm not a unicorn, I think. Not sure how useful those will be for you.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Water Moccasin : 0
Death Adder : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    29    30    31    32    33   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 11:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Male I Golden Eagle I Invader:
The golden eagle was already ripping apart the brown rabbit before its life drained out. The animal shuddered and went limp as its dying breaths faded. The meat was fresh and tender and Goldbeak relished it as it went down into his body. He finished his meal and took off.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 12:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Glory
It was a new day. Hopefully the bear attack was just a dream. But when she opened her eyes she was still in the badger den, the pile of bones still in the corner. Her stomach growled and her throat was dry. I need water. And food. She got out of the den and the sun shone brightly. Glory trotted around trying to find something to eat. There is grass everywhere but not a single scent of a bird or a squirrel or, well, anything! She heard running water and ran over to it. A small creek ran through the ground. Yes! Water! She bent her head down, and lapped the water. Alright. Now for food. She sniffed around and found a scent. It was faint but it could still lead her to food. Ooo squirrel! She followed the scent and it grew stronger. Then she heard some chittering. Aha! Glory pounced on the squirrel and it wriggled between her paws. "Hey Dad! I got it!" Glory looked behind her but Uno was not there. Right... He was taken by the bear. She loosened her grip on the squirrel. "I bet you have a family to go to." The squirrel crawled out from under her paws and looked at her. "Go on. It's okay." Glory watched as the squirrel ran up a tree. Then she trotted away.
-
Kanari
Kanari spotted her sleuth. Her two older brothers were turned to look at her. Their eyes widened when they saw the wolf clutched in her teeth. "Claw! Fang! I got one of the wolves!" They both ran to her and tried to pull the wolf out of her teeth. "No! It's mine" Kanari exclaimed. "I found it!" "It just matters who brings it to the leader first! And It'll be me!" Fang said. "I don't think so!" Claw protested. Kanari used this chance to run up the hill to the rest of the slueuth. "Ha! You're bickering is going to let me win!" But Kanari forgot how much faster her brothers were than herself. They stopped arguing and quickly caught up to her. Claw tacked Kanari to the ground and Fang used this as an advantage to take Uno out of her mouth. "Haha! Now the wolf is mine!" To all this noise Uno woke up. "Hey! Let me go!" he exclaimed. "Oh! Well Good morning, wolf! You are going to be my token to ultimate respect in the sleuth!" Fang replied, happily. Then he hit Uno in the face and knocked him out. Fang got to the rest of the sleuth and approached the leader (Scar). He watched as all the other bears stared at him, their eyes wide. "Scar. I have found a wolf!" Kanari bounded up the hill. "Hey! That wolf is mine! I have glass shards in my back and bite marks everywhere to prove that I got it!" she yelled. "Silence Kanari" Scar said. Then he turned his attention to Fang. "Fang. You have shown that you are worthy of being leader of the sleuth. Tonight, my boy," he paused scanning the sleuth. "Tonight we feast on wolf!"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 12:23 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle & Frost | Artic Foxes | M: Bear Sleuth, Uno
Icicle bounded through the forest before stopping at a slope. Frost was there waiting. The roaring in the woods had seemed to go up. Looking down, she spotted one of the wolves. He smells like that pup back there. I bet he's the father. Icicle whispered to Frost, "I know we are supposed to hate wolves and every other living thing but...we have to help him." Frost sighed before flicking his ears. "Fine, we will help him. At night, they are going to eat and kill the wolf. In other words," He looked over at Icicle, "We attack now." He smirked before telling her to go find a special someone to help.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 12:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I Intruder:
The roars and booms were loud. Goldbeak hurriedly flew towards a tree. Some carnivore, he presumed. He knew the bears that lived here. The lousy, slumbering beasts that clawed the tall oaks and slept in hollow caves. The roars were getting louder, and were now mized with growls and whining. Something was happening. Something good that even the mightiest creatures would fight over. Goldbeak had to check it out. It was his land after all. There may even be food as well. The eagle was full after the rabbit hunt but winter was coming and it wouldn't hurt to stock up would it? Goldbeak clicked his beak, hesistant. What if this was a trick? It can't be. Right? Who would want to hurt such a powerful bird like him? The eagle gave himself a moment to think. Eventually, curiosity got the best of him, and he took wing.

Edited at March 16, 2021 12:46 PM by Lansnow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 01:55 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle & Frost | Artic Foxes | M: GoldBeak(ind), Uno, Karani
Icicle slid down the tree before stepping out of the trees. She stalked forward in full sight of the bears before letting out a wretched scream. The bears had now turned to her, the wolf still guarded close by. Flicking her ears, she sat down before smiling slyly. A shadow came up behind the small male guard that was guarding the wolf. Time to begin.
Frost watched from the shadows before seeing the flick of Icicle's ears. Snapping three ropes, broken glass rained down on the bears like fallen snow. Just more...deadly. Once that was done, he rolled berries down dropping them only in front of the center bears. They didn't eat them but after stepping on them, the bears started falling asleep.
The shadow behind the guard started to get bigger, Icicle noticed. Suddenly, the bear dropped but before it could roar, it was dead. Shadow stood over the small guard before going over to the unconscious wolf. Hoisting it onto his back, he started into the forest. Icicle noticed that the female(Karani) that took him was at the edge. Be careful there bear, that's where our traps are. She thought before strutting forward. Watching out for the berries and glass shards, she picked one up before throwing it into the air. A falcon swooped in picking it up and flinging it into a bear's eyes. It did a loop before diving into the forest. Icicle let out her sly yips before trotting into the forest, Frost slipping down a tree to meet her. They would meet up with Shadow soon.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 02:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
🐺Amaruq🐺hunter/warrior🐺male🐺m:everyone
Amaruq bolted after Delta and Starless Night "Wait for me!" he howled worried about Ash more then anything and he soon had Topaz by his side though he knew it wasnt for Ash it was for Delta. Topaz had a crush on Delta since they were pups Amaruq chuckled and shook his head and kept trotting after Starless night and Delta knowing his brother was blushing from Amaruq's chuckle.
💎Topaz💎Beta 💎male💎
Topaz sprinted after Amaruq with a whimper thank god he had Amaruq as a excuse to follow Delta he heard Amaruq's chuckle and Topaz's face turned bright red "Dont even say a word" he muttered before sprinting ahead of Amaruq so he wouldnt have to hear his teasing.
💥Amethyst💥hunter/warrior💥female
Amethyst glared after her brother's "Love is sick" she muttered scratching her ear with a hind leg and turned her head back toward the gaint shadow watching her pack mates with narrowed eyes "I learned that after mom died."

Edited at March 16, 2021 03:52 PM by ~The ultima pack~
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 02:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M: Arctic Foxes, Bears, Uno
It all happened too fast. Shiny shards falling on the giant beasts and the toxic berries that irritated them beyond control. Goldbeak had watched it all from his birch branch. It was quite the clever of the foxes. Goldbeak pondered what they were doing here. Then he remembered. His golden eyes never missed anything, and neither did they miss the wolf the sneaky foxes had carried away. But this answer gave more questions. What were those foxes doing? What do they plan to do with that wolf of theirs?
Intrigued, Goldenbeak soared down, landing on one of the bigger bears. There was no more warmth left in the creature. Carefully, the eagle parted a clump of its fur. Jabbed deep in the skin was one of those shards, pale and cold as ice. A pity, he thought. Then his mind wandered to the foxes. He remembered his mother kiling one of them once to feed him through the great storms of winter. The meat was so foul but there was almost nothing else to eat. He would've never thought they were capable of this. The competition in his territory was getting harder he knew. But I'll put every single drop of my blood in defending it, the eagle vowed.

Edited at March 16, 2021 03:11 PM by Lansnow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 02:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Karani
Karani watches as the bears get glass rained down on them. She watches one bear get a berry flinged in his eye (Fang). Ha! I hope that berry stings. Then she spotted the foxes bounding back towards the forest. She remembered that she was little harsh to one. "Thank you foxes." she said, even though she knew thy couldn't hear her. Karani's stomach gave a little growl. Well, time to go hunt then she thought, and walked off.
-
Glory
Glory trotts back to the den and spies a wolf sitting there (Flame). The wolf looked a little worried. Glory walked up next to her and asked. "What's wrong?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 03:45 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | Elder | Female | M: Glory
Flame turned to find Glory and breathed a sigh. "Your okay. The bears got your father Uno. And they are roaring their heads off somewhere. We must get back and see what the pack will do to help him." She nudged Glory in the direction before following her down the path.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 04:09 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn-omega-start of bear attack-icicle and frost
Gwendolyn didn't think twice as she attacked the bears feet when she first started to attack the pack. She jumped back as she watched glass rain down on the bears back and stalled a moment her head tilted to the side. In her confusion she had gotten hit by one of the bears paws and flew back a couple feet. Getting to her feet she shook out her fur and bounded after Kanari. She stopped next to the den Flame and Glory were at sniffing the ground a moment before racing into the brush again. She was acting on instinct to keep pack mates safe. Perhaps I should have been a warrior she thought to herself as she followed the scent. By the time she reached the scent she saw the two foxes carrying Uno on their back. She stopped and tilted her head looking at them.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    29    30    31    32    33   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us