Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Necromancin Dancin
07:34:42 Emrys (He/They)
still confused on how I don't have any mush but some the alliances I'm in won some alliance battles while I was gone
 The Pumpkin King
07:34:31 Ecifircas
rai, I don't even like sugar... but I'll accept it, just from you. Abusing me on my birthday though, wow. Wooow.
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:34:18 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
Okay, she's kinda cute. This is what my Charon's Blessing gave me.
 The Pumpkin King
07:33:33 Ecifircas
Anatolian Shepherd, that is all fine. I'm really used to people shortening it.

I used to get finicky about it (which is a bit ridiculous) but now I don't care. haha
 Obscurity
07:33:29 Tai
Kodi
Damn, you right, sorry 😔 Gonna go look on my shelves for sugar
 Serpents
07:32:51 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- Battle move ideas pm me please
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:32:25 Zombified Breyer
@Eci
I guess I'll halve to use it then since you say that lol. Sorry for shortening your name but I know I'll butcher it if I type it out.
 starmutt
07:32:11 marsh | they/it
Emrys

pfp goes hard
 The Pumpkin King
07:31:05 Ecifircas
rai, don't turn my tears into a potion. That's so rude. You need to console me. That's what wofes do.
 Willow Tribe
07:30:57 Willow / Tibby
Hi Emrys
 Necromancin Dancin
07:30:53 Emrys (He/They)
question how come I have 0 mush yet the alliances I'm in have won some battles??
 technoblade
07:30:43 Lil Techy | Techno
how does one attain a dog jesus?
 The Pumpkin King
07:30:38 Ecifircas
Anatolian Shepherd, no, actually. The wolves are pretty consistently really good. :D
 Necromancin Dancin
07:29:52 Emrys (He/They)
hi chat
 starmutt
07:28:50 marsh | they/it
dog jesus
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:28:50 Zombified Breyer
I'm tempted to use my Charon's Blessing but I know I'll get a crap wolf if I do.
 Eternity
07:28:48 ET
dog jesus
 Obscurity
07:28:41 Tai
dog jesus
 Eternity
07:28:10 ET
I tried to stay in chat for one second </3 what did I miss LOL
 Magnus Bane
07:28:04 Mag/Maggy
Let's see how long it takes me to go through 1000 moves>.>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Water Moccasin : 0
Death Adder : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    28    29    30    31    32   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 10:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Delta-Female-Scout-M: Taliene, Starless Night
Ash heard Starless Night's orders.
"You get Taliene. Follow me quickly!" She got Taliene and started after Starless Night. The woods were dark and it was cold with no sunlight to break through the dark canopy, no light could come in throught the leaves and left it cold and dark. Delta stepped through layers of wet and decomosing leaves and plants, trying not to fall through the soft soil. The weight of Taliene dragged her down as she stepped in a puttle of quick sand. Slowly getting out of it she kept folowing Starless Night though the woods.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 10:17 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starless Night | Healer | Male | M: Taliene, Delta, Ash
Starless Night kept through the dark cold forest with Ash on his back. Making sure the other wolf(Delta) was close behind, he started down a steep slope before coming to a clearing. Old dens strayed here and there and old herbs laid in the middle. Laying Ash down in one of the dens, he turned to the wolf carrying the other injured wolf(Taliene). "We should be safe here. It is not in any territory but known as the Borderlands. Anyone who comes into the Borderlands must be peaceful or else the mountain wolves will strike. The forest doesn't yet know that the mountain wolves are dead." He started going through the herbs before redoing Ash's leg.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 10:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Golden Eagle I Male I M:Delta
Goldbeak's feathers stirred as he softly landed on a mossy tree branch. On his golden beak is a grey squirrel matted with blood. The eagle looked around the thick canopy. Suddenly, he sees Delta, dirty and covered in muck. He stares at her with contempt. Wretched wolves, he thought. Goldbeak finishes the squirrel, and flies away, leaving only the inedible remains of his prey as a sign of his being.

Edited at March 18, 2021 12:35 PM by Lansnow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 10:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldbeak I Male I Invader I Golden Eagle:
Goldbeak settles down on a tall birch. He tucks in his wing and ponders what he'd just witnessed. His morning patrol did not go well did it? A wolf pack, he thought. When was the last time he'd seen one of them? When he was a white chick in a nest? They are back, he thought. It troubled him. He recalled his mother's words: Defend your territory, defend your life. The eagle clicked his beak, thinking. He was never one for thinking but the thought stuck to his head like tree resin. Goldbeak shuddered and closed his eyes, ready for some needed rest.

Edited at March 16, 2021 10:37 AM by Lansnow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 10:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kanari
The wolf was quick (Uno). Kanari growls in anger every time she gets bitten by Uno. She finally managed to hit him in the face with her paw. He's out cold she thought. I just need to take one wolf back to the slueth. Kanari picks up Uno in her teeth, just not enough to choke him, and runs back into the woods
-
Glory
These bones are getting boring she thought. And I'm really thirsty now. I'm sure just a little bit of time out of this den would be alright. Before she could get out of the den, Glory heard paws thumping on the ground. "Dad?" she called out. But as the sound got closer it was something bigger. The thumping slowed down and a bear stepped right in front of the den. She could hear it sniffing. The bear new she was there and it wanted to find her. Glory crawled all the way to the back of den. The bear stopped sniffing and she inched forward to get a closer look at it. What she saw terrified her. Her dad was clutched in the teeth of the bear. Then the bear started to run, taking Uno with it.

Edited at March 16, 2021 10:59 AM by ~Fox Hunter's~
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 11:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
After an hour of rest, the eagle opens his golden eyes, observing the forest around him. My territory, he thought proudly. He'd done so well to keep it. He looked down at his feet, smiling at his black talons gleaming in the sun. One of the claws was missing a point. A battle scar, and an amazing one at that. He remembered the winter fight with an eagle named Terror. It was as clear as day. He should never have fought that bird. One kick, and he lost a talon. Don't think about him, Goldbeak told himself. Terror was a pile of bones now but he had only grown stronger from that moment. He was alive, and he'd do the best to keep it that way. Food, his mind said. Food was what kept him strong. Goldbeak scanned the ground before him and catched something moving in a grove of aspen. With a screech, he opened his wings. It was time to hunt.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 11:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
After an hour of rest, the eagle opens his golden eyes, observing the forest around him. My territory, he thought proudly. He'd done so well to keep it. He looked down at his feet, smiling at his black talons gleaming in the sun. One of the claws was missing a point. A battle scar, and an amazing one at that. He remembered the winter fight with an eagle named Terror. It was as clear as day. He should never have fought that bird. One kick, and he lost a talon. Don't think about him, Goldbeak told himself. Terror was a pile of bones now but he had only grown stronger from that moment. He was alive, and he'd do the best to keep it that way. Food, his mind said. Food was what kept him strong. Goldbeak scanned the ground before him and catched something moving in a grove of aspen. With a screech, he opened his wings. It was time to hunt.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 11:24 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | Elder | Female | M: Glory, Uno, Kanari
Flame ran through the forest at a slow lope before hiding behind a bush. The bear held Uno and was heading deeper in the woods. She was about to follow when two thoughts came into her head. The first one was that she was too slow and too old to do that. The second was a whimper. Ducking her head, she stopped outside of a burrow where she poked her head inside. "Glory? Are you okay?" She asked backing up.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 11:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Taliene awoke from her slumber. "H-huh? What's going on?" she asked. She looked around, bewildered. She was unsure where they were. They were no longer near the road, nor the stream. Her senses went haywire trying to locate where she was. She saw Delta nearby, and Starless Night. "Where are we?" she asked, wincing when she felt the wound on her leg.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 11:32 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Faith | Great Horned Owl | Female | M: Wolf Pack
Faith flapped over the forest. Coming in from the Frozen lands with the other animals, she was unknown to these lands. Gliding above the trees, she allowed her sight to go. She didn't like flying in the daytime but in twilight and sunset, it was okay. She flew across the forest before seeing wolves. Wait--Wolves?! She hovered in the air, watching the wolves and a bear. The wolf pack looked new out in the forest, nothing like the mountain wolves that she was used to. An elder in the forest close behind was speaking to a burrow, which was weird. She let out a screech before diving circling the pack before landing in a tree nearby. Only thing she didn't know was that there were foxes watching her.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    28    29    30    31    32   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us