Wolf Play : 1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3
Chatbox
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat
 Luna🌕
12:44:08 Silver (She/her)
Much better, he used to be a dark tan color -WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…
 Salem
12:37:47 Rumi
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:37:42 Bau
Sheo

Any with the '<3' after their name lmao
 Pain Meds
12:36:51 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
Which Child are you working on?
 Luna🌕
12:36:43 Silver (She/her)
Yay, I got my dye!!!
 Pain Meds
12:35:36 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Broken@ good to see you
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:35:32 Bau
Sheo

Oh yeah understandable heh,

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 30, 2024 01:51 PM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Wait,I'd love to start a pack with you,it's just.." but it was too late the he wolf had already disappeared into a cave,Mika started to worry,if she did not find a home soon let alone food,she'd die out here in this weather,she caught a small fish from the river and left it by the cave, with that she trotted off,sadder than ever before. mika curled up by her friends grave,she could feel his comforting presence, she lay there frozen from the cold and soon fell fast asleep..
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 30, 2024 02:16 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award

a fog starts to roll in and the air around you gets colder. winter was coming...Savik smells the fish outside his cave and grabs it and follows Mika's scent trail, after a while savik finds Mika near a grave and he stops beside Mika and drops the fish(as you wake up from Saviks presence "i believe this is your" Savik lets out a small smile but then it disappears as he looks at the grave again "your friend?"... Savik heasitates for a second before sitting next to you "you should eat you dont want to starve do you?".
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 30, 2024 02:25 PM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mike awoke,she felt the he wolf's presence,the air was cold,she could see fog rolling in,winter is coming soon,she looked up and pinned her ears, "alright,well yes I don't want to starve,but there's no prey out here to catch,they've all started to go into hibernation,..It's so cold"with that she curled up,nibbling on the small fish beside her smiling at her new - found friend,no-one that met her ever stayed before, they all left her in the dust after all she looked like a skeleton, a pile of fur and bones ,except...he was just like him
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 30, 2024 02:32 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
"I heard some deer on my way here wanna try to get something to eat?" Saviks stomach starts to growl, Savik watches the mist he exhales from the cold. Savik hesitates for a second "once we get something we can return here if you want or we can go to the cave i found" Savik smiles more trying to make mika feel more confortable "what was your friends name if i may ask?"
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 30, 2024 02:50 PM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
"His name is lui,though that's a nickname of his,I'd love to get something to eat I hope we can go to the cave you found....s -so cold"she smiled warmly at the wolf, she was getting more comfortable around him, " though, what is your name, I'm mika, who are you..? "Standing up, she shivered from the cold,then continued, "where are these deer of yours you saw?"
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 30, 2024 03:24 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
"my name is Savik and thats a unique name and ill lead you to the deer" Savik gets up and starts walking into the forest and a while later Savik sneaks behind a bush with the deer infront of them both "we are here" Savik whispers and watches the deer, they were lucky that there was fog and that they were down wind. Savik starts to crawl towards an old doe.
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 30, 2024 03:46 PM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mike trotted behind savik, "you're is quite a unique name aswell,savik,I've never heard of that name before"a while later she stands behind the bush,savik next to her and a young doe infront,staring at savik,she looked back and smiled,the mist was a good hideaway,mika crawled round,circling the small doe in front and cornered it between some bushes,she lunged on the doe however it leapt away,she chased it down a hill and pounced ,biting and scratchingits body until it was dead
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 30, 2024 03:54 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
"oh wow that was amazing good job Mika" Savik sits down and allows Mika to eat first.
(it autocorrected mika to mike again lol)
Savik felt it was the good thing to do since it was her kill. Savik yawns as he looks around knowing the rest of the deer are long gone since the attack
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 31, 2024 02:20 AM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Thank you!"Mika sits down beside him,and slowly started eating the doe,leavin
Half for savik,after she lay down,yawning as she waited for savik to eat the rest before they left for the cave,it was getting late and with winter coming it was gonna be freezing cold with barely any prey left in the snow covered forest,they ought to start hunting rabbits or fish soon,maybe stay in the warmth of the cave a little bit longer
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 31, 2024 09:52 AM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
Savik eats his part of the doe "your welcome, follow me lets head back to the cave it should be warmer in there I laid a few pelts on the ground so it wouldnt be so cold" savik starts to walk towards the cave making sure mika is following just to make sure she doesnt get lost in the fog. "How long have you been by yourself?"

Forums > Roleplay
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us