Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Amygdala
05:33:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
You have no idea. Especially when it's completely unexpected when something like that happens
 Caeruleum
05:33:32 Cae, Blue
53r ac g1?? chefs kiss
 Caeruleum
05:32:52 Cae, Blue
tech, i swear theyve been improving throughout the entire thing, like every single episode brings a new improvement *^*

amy, aw :( its always the unexpected, irrelevant things that end up with the most meaning, huh
 Amygdala
05:32:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Also i have the perfect match for the pup you gave me XD

-WP Click-

I am breeding her to this guy tomorrow
 technoblade
05:31:24 Lil Techy | Techno
cres*
 Amygdala
05:31:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi khaos how are you
 Amygdala
05:30:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I will take some pictures tomorrow. It's really old book i borrowed from my grandma before she passed. They are the only thing i have of her now
 technoblade
05:30:33 Lil Techy | Techno
cae

217 chapters and we're now hitting some big character development in the sunshine character
 Caeruleum
05:29:52 Cae, Blue
tech, oh, ive left that one to marinate too. i should probably catch up, huh <.<
 Amygdala
05:29:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
I should catch up on my manhwas too...but only after FMC or i won't get any exploring done lol
 Caeruleum
05:29:16 Cae, Blue
white fang omggg its been AGES since i heard that name! havent read the book but the movie... my childhood <333

oh? adult version of jungle book? color me interested :O
 Azrael
05:29:05 Ash, Khaos
e.e Hi chat.
 Nevermore.
05:28:20 Never/Nev
You all are reminding me that its about time from my six month catch up on webtoons lmao
 technoblade
05:27:42 Lil Techy | Techno
cres

i'm only on like episode 11 so i have a while cause I was reading Your Throne which is a wild fucking ride
 Amygdala
05:27:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I think i would die if i found a webtoon in slovenian lmao

The only things i read in slovenian are books i have from my grandma like beli očnjak (the white fang) and knjiga o džungli (the jungle book) but it's for adults. It has 2 parts and it's actually really interesting
 Revelry
05:26:56 Rev
Vote? 👀
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
05:26:53 Cae, Blue
hell yeah! i just got caught up a few days ago myself! :D
 technoblade
05:26:33 Lil Techy | Techno
cres

yup!
 Caeruleum
05:26:07 Cae, Blue
tech, the list of possibilities is way too long but i wanna go with orv?
 Moth
05:25:41 
-WP Click-
what do we think the odds of her giving birth before spring 1 are...

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -5
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 15, 2021 01:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Karani
Karani saunters through the forest, picking up multiple scents. Rabbits, squirrels, deer, even some bobcats and wolverines here and there. Maybe I should hunbt something, she thought. I'm pretty hungry. She follows the scent of deer but stops in her tracks as she spies a tree trunk full of grubs. Ooo yummier and easier to get! Don't mind if I do. Karani walks to over to the trunk and peers in it. My favorite ones are in here! Karani starts to munch on the grubs but after a few minutes she hears a stick crack behind her. Karani turns around and lets out a roar and the echo's throughout the forest. Then she hears growling. Something was in those trees. Something that wanted to fight.
~~~
Uno+Glory
Uno and Glory wake up with a start. "You heard that too, right Dad?" Glory asked. Uno looks around nervously. "Yes. I did. I'm going to go and check it out. If anything happens I'll come back and warn the pack. Stay here." Uno gives her a stirn look. "Fine. I'll stay..." Glory replies. She watches as her dad runs off into the trees. *** Half an hour has passed and dad still isn't back! What if something happened! I need to go out there! No Glory. Dad said not to go anywhere. Stay put.... But what if he's hurt! No Glory! Don't go! Uno walks back to Glory. "Dad! You're okay! Wait... what's that." Glory looked at a little scratch on her dad's face. "Angry rabbit." Uno replied, rolling his eyes. "Haha! You got your butt kicked by a rabbit!" Glory says, rolling around on the grass, laughing. "Hey. Do you want to have a hunting lesson?" Uno asks. "Yeah! But are you sure? I mean there might be something out there and you have a scratch." Glory says. Uno glances down at her. "It's just a scratch," he said, and they trotted into the woods.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 15, 2021 03:39 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Artic Fox | Female | M: Karani
Icicle accidently stepped on a stick and immediately heard a roar. Growling behind her told her that Frost was now in the tree looking down on the bear. She could see the bear clearly now and sighed. Of course Frost would pick a fight with a sleuth bear. Making her way up the tree with Frost, they stood on the branch over top the bear. She nosed him whispering into his ear, "Now is not the best time to try picking a fight you know. We have a mother bear to find." Frost flicked his ears but stopped growling.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 15, 2021 04:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Delta-Female-Scout-M: Karani
Delta finnaly closed her eyes, Startless Night said that Ash would be ok, she trusted him. Dreams filled her mind, bad dreams. Bears and foxes were attacking the pack, no one could save them, and Ash didn't remember her. In her dream Delta was running from a bear, the bear hit her on the head and almost caught her. Delta woke up so find that she hit her head on a tree and there was no bear.
"Roar!" The sound made Delta's fur stand up strait. Uh oh, not another bear! she thought. Looking around the forest she saw a huge shadow, as big as a...bear!

Edited at March 15, 2021 04:27 PM by Frank's Wolf Pack
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 15, 2021 05:42 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn-omega
Gwendolyn was sleeping soundly with little dreams. She awoke with a start hearing a roar. Her heart raced as her ears swiveled and she looked around. Jumping to her feet she continued to scan the surroundings her nose twitched as she searched for any new unfamiliar scents around them.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 15, 2021 06:25 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | Elder | Female | M: Karani, Delta
Flame woke up to a roar, and opened her eyes groggily. Getting up, she noticed Delta before seeing a huge shadow in the forest. Staggering, she let out an alarm call to the rest of the pack alerting them and hopefully waking them up. She staggered to the one side of the camp, where she stretched and watched. She wanted to get in on the battle but feared that she might injure herself in the process of even getting over there. Starless Night didn't need any more hurt wolves to deal with.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 15, 2021 08:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kanari
Kanari sniffs the air around her. The wolves. They are here. She walks through the rest of the forest, careful not to break any twigs. Then Kanari sees some wolves keeping watch. Kanari's eyes glowed with delight. There they are. That's what I want. The slueth will finally respect me!
---
Uno+Glory
Uno and Glory woke up to Flame's alarm call. I should have warned them earlier! Uno thought. "Dad? What's going on?" Glory looked up at him, trembling with fear. "There's something out there. It might..." he paused, carefully listening to everything around him. "It might be a bear." Glory kept trembling. "Dad, I'm scared...." she said, as she looked all around her. Some of the pack was still sleeping, unaware of what was going on. Thoughts were racing in Uno's head. I have to go out there. It is my part to be hunter and a warrior after all. But I can't leave Glory. She might wander off and get hurt! "Glory." he said, giving her a firm look. "I want you to run. I want you to get away from here. Hide." Glory stared at him. "No! I won't leave you!" Uno nudged her, and she knew he was right. She needed to get away. "Okay... Do you promise you'll find me?" Uno glanced down at her. "What?! Of course I will! Now... go Glory..." Glory looked at her dad, blinking back tears. She started to walk off but looked back at where her dad was. Then she ran off. - Uno watched as Glory disappeared from his sight. I hope I'm doing the right thing. Then he turned around and ran to help the rest of the pack.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 15, 2021 08:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kanari
Kanari sniffs the air around her. The wolves. They are here. She walks through the rest of the forest, careful not to break any twigs. Then Kanari sees some wolves keeping watch. Kanari's eyes glowed with delight. There they are. That's what I want. The slueth will finally respect me!
---
Uno+Glory
Uno and Glory woke up to Flame's alarm call. I should have warned them earlier! Uno thought. "Dad? What's going on?" Glory looked up at him, trembling with fear. "There's something out there. It might..." he paused, carefully listening to everything around him. "It might be a bear." Glory kept trembling. "Dad, I'm scared...." she said, as she looked all around her. Some of the pack was still sleeping, unaware of what was going on. Thoughts were racing in Uno's head. I have to go out there. It is my part to be hunter and a warrior after all. But I can't leave Glory. She might wander off and get hurt! "Glory." he said, giving her a firm look. "I want you to run. I want you to get away from here. Hide." Glory stared at him. "No! I won't leave you!" Uno nudged her, and she knew he was right. She needed to get away. "Okay... Do you promise you'll find me?" Uno glanced down at her. "What?! Of course I will! Now... go Glory..." Glory looked at her dad, blinking back tears. She started to walk off but looked back at where her dad was. Then she ran off. - Uno watched as Glory disappeared from his sight. I hope I'm doing the right thing. Then he turned around and ran to help the rest of the pack.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 01:11 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn-Omega
Gwendolyn heard Flames howl and looked in the direction she heard it from. She saw the shadow and the fur on her back and hackles raised she let out a couple yips, barks, and howls to help wake the rest of the pack and alert them of the danger. Her tail rigid she stepped up next to Flame. She was no warrior or hunter but she was determined to help protect the pack especially the pups.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 06:40 AM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai | Female | Beta | Mentions: Gwendolyn, Flame
The female awoke to a small howl, it was Flame. She slowly got up and trotted over to Gwendolyn, growling. "I swear if I hurt my back again-" she whispered under her breathe. 'Where are the warriors?' She thought as she looked around. Her tail was raised, along with her back fur. She wasn't ready for a fight, her back hurt too much, but she had to look big enough so she could come up with a plan for whatever was here that Flame had called them here for.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 16, 2021 08:07 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | Elder | Female | M: Kai, Gwedolyn, Uno & Glory, Kanari, Lemon(ind)
Flame watched as Kai came up unknown to the danger that was behind her. Gwendolyn was behind her, but Flame couldn't tell where the warriors were. "Umm. . .Kai?" She said hesitantly. "You might want to look behind you." The bear was now fully seen heading towards the pack with glee in her eyes. Flicking her ears, she found that Glory had run and Uno was close by. Lowering her head, she raised herself to her full height, almost reaching Lemon's height. Her fur bristled as she snarled at the bear. I might not be able to fight but...I can distract it long enough for some of the others to run.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us