Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
10:48:58 Hallow, Eve
Amy

I mean i technically have classÂ… but IÂ’ve gotten a free pass this week from teachers due to some situation I was in lol. I do work all this weekend though so IÂ’ll have time to play then
 purdy
10:48:43 
y'all i'm never getting anywhere with this... forest
Level : 2 ( i've been doing this for months )
 Amygdala
10:47:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Completely understandable...i would do the same if i could
 icemoons
10:46:55 slushy,ice,moon,
Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.
Completed: 0/10

Fuck... here we go... Time to explore nonstop for a while... yay...
 Hallow's Eve
10:45:58 Hallow, Eve
Amy

I know I know. My bed is just calling my name right now lol. My building lost power again yesterday so I was doing that
 Salom_
10:44:53 Sal, Salmon
Amy
Thank you :)) it look a while but I'm happy I finally reached me goal!
 Salom_
10:44:21 Sal, Salmon
Purdy
Always M&Ms
 Amygdala
10:43:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sal
Wow that's amazing...good job
 Salom_
10:42:03 Sal, Salmon
Mushrooms Saved: 10,000
I finally got to 10k :D
 Amygdala
10:41:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
You should do that...we need all the mush we can get for next month's event XD
 Hallow's Eve
10:40:03 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Oh that sounds like fun lol. I am probably going to hop on explore here soon, if I can get the energy too lol
 Amygdala
10:38:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Trying to get the energy to explore XD

I have 1000 moves to do in jungle
 Hallow's Eve
10:37:53 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 09:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Fae
Phase got up,"what was that for?! I was taking off his weird lose skin to find weapons,I found some,look!" she got the ripped jacket,and dumped some bullets off,then the boats,revealing the switchblades,"why not his lower skin?" she asked
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 10:06 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Phase
Fae was utterly shocked. Did Phase really have no idea?
"They are clothes," she began. "Humans wear those against cold... and to cover parts they don't want to show." By then Fae was blushing crimson. "Some clothes can hold things, but that... only provides cover, believe me."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 10:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase was not impressed,"Why would they want to cover there tail? No wonder those stupid animals are so clumsy" she frowned,"anywho,I ripped the upper clothes and the covering clothes,and the paw clothes,nothing there,so he should be harmless,unless he has something in her lower clothes" (Phase, Phase, Phase...)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 10:42 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Phase, Stryker
"No!" Fae was pretty sure all her blood had gone to her cheecks. "I- I'm sure he doesn't... Now, why don't you help Starfire with the bodies? I... I can guard him for you."
Someone help me.
Fae lit up. Maybe someone did help her, after all.
She shifted into her cat form and reached for Phase's ears... had she just spoken wolf as a human? No, not the moment.
"If you search the bodies, look for the bullets you found on him, anything looking like them," she whispered in cat. "And if there's some left, take the things they carry on their shoulders: they can hold things, too, there may be something useful. But he mustn't see us." She motioned at the Hunter, turning away the moment she actually saw him. Crap.
"We must blindfold him, somehow."

Edited at August 26, 2020 10:43 AM by Dewgrass Pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 10:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase nodded,but then took the ripped jacket,"Will this blindfold him?" she asked,before you answered,she dropped it,turned into a Raven and flow away,she felt the wind in her face as she she landed next to one of the bodies,Something on there shoulders..
she saw a funny thing on one of there soulders and flapped it open,revealing a pocket knife(???) and some bullets,she turned into a kangaroo,and put the thing in her pockets,she began doing it with the other bodies.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 10:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(good thing she was only tearing at the pants...)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 11:22 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/FH
Mary flew over to the others as a robin, then shifting back. " that was surprisingly easy," she said, then glancing at phase. " why are you holding a shirt-' she said with a confused face.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 11:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Mary
Phase was chewing the shirt like a goat,"T-shirt? what an odd name for the upper clothes" she said in a muffled voice,the shirt was ripped and slobbered all over,the poor hunter only had his pants and socks on."Im gonna check the bodies" she said,spitting the shirt out.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 12:20 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Syrker, Phase, Fae, hunters, Dusk
Starfire leaped into the air, starting to shout orders. "Dusk, see how many hunters there is! Phase get off of him and give his clothes back! This isn't dress-up! Void, keep them distracted! Mary, I want you to go with Dusk and come in from behind them. Remember guys, I want 1 alive!" He flew down and surrounded the hunters cage with blue flame. Phase wouldn't get burned nor any others except the hunters. He looked around to find Fae trying to pull Phase off. "Fae! I want you to pull up some images of more SS coming in!" He rounded on a couple hunters sneaking up on him and pounced. Once killed, he roared, turning so his skeleton was only visible. The hunters didn't know what to think about that.
(And Phase, eww)(No more of that ok?)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 12:27 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Hunter/Warrior/M:Stryker, FH
Night saw some of his men running back towards him with burnt clothes. 'Ugh do I have to do everything myself?'He thought, getting his enchanted bow. 'Some like the guns, but really they are so inaccurate.' He climbed up a tree before spotting a cage with, wait--Stryker. Hoisting up his bow, he took aim at a wolf thing that was ripping up Strykers favorite shirt. Letting off not 1 but 2 arrows, he nailed it and it staggered. Before they could spot him, he got back to base reporting to his team what they had to do. 'This is going to be difficult but we have got to do it' was the last thing he thought before heading out.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us