Chatbox
 Foxspirit
12:31:14 Fox,HA, she/her <
Luna
That really sucks
I had a LF a while back, as well as a BP
Two of my favs
The LF I gave to someone as a gift, and the BP passed
Also had a Viti, my best stud, but he passed recently (he was royal too ToT)
 distant-screams
12:30:23 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i hope he makes it past 20 lol. never had a wolf live longer than that.
 Luna👻
12:29:29 Silver (She/her)
Fox
Also my crystalline and my freaking LF what was I thinking
 Foxspirit
12:28:55 Fox,HA, she/her <
Luna
Same T^T
 Luna👻
12:28:26 Silver (She/her)
Fox
All my exclusives were battle trainedÂ… I donÂ’t know why I did that but I did itÂ…
 Blood lust tide
12:28:21 BewareWhoYouTrust
I Dont want him forger too click female im an idiot
Imma kill it off 🤣
-WP Click-
 Sassy Otaku
12:28:14 Chuuya/Ruggie
I won't get pups for another several hours
 Foxspirit
12:27:51 Fox,HA, she/her <
Luna
I had several Royals, a chim, several boosts and rancom defects, a few wolves with 100+ talents, 2k+ BE and counting, and so much more
I was in the midst of a breeding project and then went on an unexpected haitus
 Voxtexy
12:27:02 Vox, Corey
My wolves are testing me right now >.>
 Revelry
12:26:51 Rev
So, I started to go ahead with the beauty contest, now to stop procrastinanting and actually make it lol
 Foxspirit
12:26:41 Fox,HA, she/her <
Fei
It's been so long they're all gone

Vox
Long time no see ^^
 Luna👻
12:26:19 Silver (She/her)
Fox
IÂ’m so sorry! That happened to me. I had 9 exclusives and a crystalline, 2 DF and and DH DF so IÂ’m sad and. I feel for tou
 Luna👻
12:25:25 Silver (She/her)
126/400 for starry night wings for my mela that means time to pup out the maxed ✨ancestral piety✨ SheÂ’s also a great howler, so my fmc girl
 Feiella
12:25:12 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Foxspirit
wow
 Voxtexy
12:25:10 Vox, Corey
Foxspirit,
Hiya!

(sorry for my delayed response!)
 Foxspirit
12:24:29 Fox,HA, she/her <
My pack is dead :I
All my wolves are literally gone ;-;
 distant-screams
12:24:20 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
please it's been 20 mins how is he already bred out xD
 Zeraphia
12:24:01 Spooky Vah
Oooh she does kind of have a menacing vibe--
 distant-screams
12:23:38 katy | beetle
Vah,
she looks like she'd have a menacing name lol. maybe rampage, malvolia, antoinette or bellatrix?
 Chaotic Twins
12:23:28 Ryder,Kalian
I need the sands of time item

dang should not have used all my apples XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Cougar : -3
Cougar : -3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   33 

Velociraptor Pack RP!November 23, 2022 01:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
She quickly hid the rock in the cave where only she would know where to find it, and she looked at the bloody gross mess she made. She smelled like deep mud and ferns from her trek miles away. She looked at the blood and she started shoving the gits back into the carcass, not wanting to get in trouble. She used its pelt to smear the blood into the prey pile, hoping it wouldn't be noticeable. Even though it was. And her prints where everywhere. And there was a small blood trail from the entrance to the pile. She didn't take notice of this and she took one of her mice she caught and carried it over to one of her special rock hangouts.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 23, 2022 02:01 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nightmare

"They are currently in the den healing up, follow me I can show you," I said urging him to follow me as I walked back. When we got there everyone was still resting, but no Alsaela "Blu, Alsaela snuck off again as I was grabbing herbs, I asked Khazhak to look for her but you know how she is." I said
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 23, 2022 02:06 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jani-Male-Lone Micro
~
Jani followed the gray raptor closely behind. When they got there, he saw a lot a raptors. Too many... He started to shiver in fear. I'm so going to die! Right as any of them see me in their camp, I'll be slaughtered! I should run! But... It's better I die then be separated from my pack I guess... "Who's Alsaela?" He then asked, curiously.

Edited at November 23, 2022 02:07 PM by Fruit Lovers
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 23, 2022 02:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
She hopped away from her hangout rock, and bounced down back into the main part of the camp, noticing she forgot to clean up the rest of the blood. And her scent was different. She didn't know what to do, and she could hear rustling near the entrance. She tried to get the blood, mud, and dirt off of her, but she was a jumble of a mess and she didn't have enough time.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 23, 2022 02:11 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nightmare

"Alsaela is the micro in our pack, she has a tendency to wander and get into trouble on accident," I said, noticing his behavior change when he saw all the raptors. So instead of going to the den, I stayed a little bit of a distance from it. Hoping he would feel more comfortable.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 23, 2022 02:12 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jani-Male-Lone Micro
~
Jani noticed her stop, and stopped right next to her. "What's a.. 'micro'?" He asked, wondering why he never knew this before.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 23, 2022 02:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
She scampered around, trying to clean up the bloody mess on the ground from when she dragged the rabbit carcass. She didn't notice the raptors just arrive. It must have been a sight for them. She didn't want to get in trouble so she thought up a quick lie if the alpha noticed the difference in her scent from her being in different territory than usual.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 23, 2022 02:17 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nightmare

"A micro is a baby velociraptor," I explained that's when I saw Alsaela and sighed. "Where have you been?" I calmly asked her, I watched her as I sat on my haunches again.
Be back in a few hours

Edited at November 23, 2022 02:17 PM by Frostyhills24
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 23, 2022 02:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
She heard Nightmare talk to her, so she skidded to a stop in front of her. Or attempted to. Really, she stumbled horribly after she whipped her long tail and it broke her balance. She rolled forward, crashing into Nightmare.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 23, 2022 02:21 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jani-Male-Lone Micro
~
Jani nodded and then looked at a very deep blue velociraptor, who had a red stripe going down her side. She looked very dirty, and bloody, making him start to shake a bit. Why is everyone bloody?!? Do raptors not have any cleanliness standards or anything!? "I shouldn't have come here..." He thought and then noticed he muttered that out loud. He looked straight into the camp, trying to pretend the didn't say anything. He noticed her run towards the gray raptor, and crash into her. But why did she look like him in size and shape? Another troodon? He walked towards her and tilted his head in confusion.

Edited at November 23, 2022 02:28 PM by Fruit Lovers

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   33 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us