Techno
Instant dopamine
 limbo
03:33:44 ZD
Nux,
Does someone in your house watch South Park? ThatÂ’s where the songs from lol
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:29:27 I eat souls, nom nom
My bird is chanting "Kyle's mom is a bitch" and I'm trying to figure out who Kyle is and why the hell my bird hates his mom?
 technoblade
03:27:27 Lil Techy | Techno
rev

right next to finding a full chinese pottery
 Revelry
03:25:19 Rev
One of the best feeling in WP: finding a full bronze fig while exploring
 Victorian Ghost
03:21:52 Aloysius (he,him)
should I go take a nap, I have been working all day and now I'm tired
 Ishouldbeinschool
03:16:34 Sileas, he/they
The Base Coat is Legendary!!
This wolf has a Rarity Score greater than 30!

yeaaahhh baby i love gambling!!
 Victorian Ghost
03:13:13 Aloysius (he,him)
hello
 SaberTooth Pack
03:10:18 
Bye
 Jack-A-Boo
03:09:21 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
bye chat
 SaberTooth Pack
03:09:12 
Hi Chat! :)
 BlueOpal
03:09:00 
Jack

Looking for or light fallow
 Jack-A-Boo
03:08:59 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
that makes sense XD
 kycantina
03:08:50 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
She's actually prettyyy,, completely useless but very pretty!!
 Ishouldbeinschool
03:08:39 Sileas, he/they
boo
I think it might mean Looking For?
 Rogue Whispers
03:08:36 Rogue is a Ghost
LF means Looking For

I think
 Jack-A-Boo
03:08:06 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
what does LF mean in art talk? cause all I think when I see LF is light fallow
 Amygdala
03:07:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Lucky....please give it to me...i keep geting feathers XD
 Ishouldbeinschool
03:06:37 Sileas, he/they
XD my friend joined the game and I can't give his wolf points
 kycantina
03:06:24 ky but it's spooky
false alarm he showed up like 2 moves later and dropped a CB <3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Ocelot : -1
Margay : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 12, 2021 07:16 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Fern| Female| Scout|
Fern had grabbed two mice to bring to Ash.
"Bronze! Do you want a mouse?" She asked while dropping one at Ash's feet.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 13, 2021 07:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Delta-Female-4-Scout-M: Taliene, Ash, Amaruq, Sandstorm
Over all the noise Delta could hear Taliene ask her something.
"Is it permanent, her amnesia?" Thinking for a moment Delta Responded.
"I don't think so but you should probally ask Starless Night," She sat back down next to Ash, Sandstorm and Amaruq. Nussling up to the sister that couldn't remember her she tryed to calm Ash down.
"I'll never let to go-o
You'll just stay-ay
I'll never let you go-o
You'll be with me the rest of you life
Weather it's a good thing or not."
Ash-Female-4-Scout/Mother-M: Bronze, Delta, Fern
Ash was about to fall asleep when the omega Bronze came in.
"S-Sorry for tripping over you when we got here" He said His face showed that he was sorry for triping over her and scared of what might happen.
"It's ok, who are you?" she asked him, trying to remember who he was.
A mouse plopped down in front of her and she looked up to see Fern standing over her with mice in her mouth.
"Thank you!" Ash said eating the mouse hungerly. She finally fell asleep listening to Delta's song and slept the rest of the night/day.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 13, 2021 07:59 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starless Night | Healer | Male | M: Everyone, Ash
Starless Night finished his herbs before stretching and hearing a bunch of questions. "Is it permanent, her amnesia?" "Will she be ok?" Sitting back down, he answered them, "Her amnesia is not permanent. As long as her family stays around her, she should start remembering things. As it normally starts with friends, she will not remember the bear attack until after she remembers everything else. And yes, she will be okay. I will change the dressing for that wound in the morning once she has had sleep. I suggest all of you get some sleep too. I imagine you all have had quiet the eventful day." Letting out a breath from talking too much, he went over to a corner of the clearing where he let the elders talk his ears off with stories of the zoo.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 14, 2021 11:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Taliene listened to Flame, who had been pelted with questions. "Alright, I reckon I'll get some sleep," Taliene said, "See you all in the morning."
She rested her head on a soft patch of moss on the boulder and closed her eyes, waiting for sleep to fill her mind with dreams.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 14, 2021 11:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
double

Edited at March 15, 2021 11:53 AM by SweetFire AlphaPack
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 14, 2021 11:42 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn-omega-everyone
After things started to calm down Gwendolyn sighed with relief that Ash would be okay. She looked around and found a soft quiet place to sleep. She let out a yawn and circled around a moment before laying down.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 15, 2021 07:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(SLEEPY)
🐺Amaruq🐺hunter/warrior🐺male🐺m:everyone
Amaruq sighed using his frame to protect the sleeping ash next to him everyone else was asleep except him and his eyes were starting to drop .

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 15, 2021 07:58 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | Elder | Female | M: Wolf Pack around her
Flame watched as the pack started dozing off around her. She didn't get hurt in the battle and stayed close to Starless Night who even though he didn't know the forest, seemed to know where was the best places to sleep and rest. He was now asleep beside her. She loved telling him the stories of the zoo, but realized now that she couldn't remember her puphood. Laying her head in her paws, she closed her eyes falling into a dream.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 15, 2021 11:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uno stepped out from under the trees and stood under the moon. He layed down and stared up to the moon. Glory walked up next to him. "Daaaaaaaadd," she said. "Yes?" Uno replied. "Can you give me a pouncing lesson?" She looked at Uno. "Pleeeaaassseeee???" Uno glanced at her and smirked. "Alright, alright." He stood up but hesitated, as he heard a roar echo in the distance. "Let's make it quick," he said. "That's okay!" Glory replied happily. "As long as I get to go."
Uno tracked a scent and glanced at Glory. "Do you smell it?" he asked. "Yup! Yummy sparrow." Glory replied, licking her lips. "Come on, let's keep going." After a few minutes, they heard some chirping. "I hear it!" Glory sais, excitedly. "Shh! You don't want to scare it away, do you?" he exclaimed. Glory didn't respond. Instead, she jumped up and landed on something. Uno trotted up next to her. "Did you get it?" Glory glanced up at him with a mouthful of feathers. "Yup!" she said, proudly. Uno started to look around nervously. "Alright let's go back. I heard a roar and I don't want any trouble." He started to walk off but Glory stoped him and stared at him. "A roar? What do you think it is!" Uno looked down at her. "Whatever it is, it's most likely not good." Then he started walk off again. "Come along, Glory."
Uno and Glory got to the pack and settled down. Uno layed down and Glory layed right next to him, burrying her head in his stomach. Uno glared down at her. "Ouch! Watch your head!" Glory looked up at him. She seemed a little worried. "What if it's something bad?" she asked. "I'm sure it's nothing your dad can fight off." She giggled and closed her eyes. Uno looked around the pack and lowered his head. "Hopefully it's not anything bad." he said and fell asleep.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 15, 2021 11:47 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost & Icicle | Artic Foxes | Male & Female | M: Karani(ind), Sal(ind)
Frost trotted through the forest before taking to the trees. Hopping branches, he came to a clearing where he found Icicle. "What are you up to girl?" He said, wrinkling his nose. Icicle just smiled before climbing up beside him. Gesturing with his head, they headed through the trees before coming to his den. To the north was the bear sleuth and to the west was the wolf pack. East was where their target was. Stretching, he explained to Icicle their new job. She flicked her ears before saying, "Then let's go. And hope that this bear isn't with the sleuth." Unlike Frost, Icicle stayed out of the way of the bear sleuth. Frost tried to trap them as much as possible. Icicle disappeared deeper into the den before coming out with a rabbit trap. The most that it would do was catch a live rabbit they could bait eagle's with. Turning, they started for Shadow's old territory.
~
Passing the bear sleuth's territory, Frost picked up the scent of a bear(Karani). It was always found towards the border, as if the group didn't want it. Flicking his ears, he kept going before landing in Shadow's old territory. Icicle went to set the trap right outside the border. Frost scented around before smelling the bear(Sal). Venturing farther in, he saw a den where it looked like it's resident was. Scenting again, he went around to figure out how big the bear was. Icicle came to join him when she suddenly said, "There is a cub in there."
"Huh?" Frost said confused. "There is a cub in that cave. And the bear is a male. Now the question is...where is the mother?" Icicle responded looking back at him. Frost flicked his ears, She's getting good at that. It's impressive...and creepy. He thought to himself before responding, "Can you follow the cub's scent?" She scoffed, "Can I follow the cub's scent? Of course I can. You know me better than that Frost." She cuffed him lightly before nosing the ground near the cave. Smelling the air, she was off like a bolt of lightning with Frost trailing close behind.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us