Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 limbo
03:40:02 ZD
Nux,
Lol Im glad youve found the cause. Save that poor bird from a life of foul language :Â’D
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:38:53 I eat souls, nom nom
limbo

Are you serious? I'm... gonna unalive my husband. I feel so stupid now T^T
 Revelry
03:37:21 Rev
Techno
Instant dopamine
 limbo
03:33:44 ZD
Nux,
Does someone in your house watch South Park? ThatÂ’s where the songs from lol
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:29:27 I eat souls, nom nom
My bird is chanting "Kyle's mom is a bitch" and I'm trying to figure out who Kyle is and why the hell my bird hates his mom?
 technoblade
03:27:27 Lil Techy | Techno
rev

right next to finding a full chinese pottery
 Revelry
03:25:19 Rev
One of the best feeling in WP: finding a full bronze fig while exploring
 Victorian Ghost
03:21:52 Aloysius (he,him)
should I go take a nap, I have been working all day and now I'm tired
 Ishouldbeinschool
03:16:34 Sileas, he/they
The Base Coat is Legendary!!
This wolf has a Rarity Score greater than 30!

yeaaahhh baby i love gambling!!
 Victorian Ghost
03:13:13 Aloysius (he,him)
hello
 SaberTooth Pack
03:10:18 
Bye
 Jack-A-Boo
03:09:21 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
bye chat
 SaberTooth Pack
03:09:12 
Hi Chat! :)
 BlueOpal
03:09:00 
Jack

Looking for or light fallow
 Jack-A-Boo
03:08:59 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
that makes sense XD
 kycantina
03:08:50 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
She's actually prettyyy,, completely useless but very pretty!!
 Ishouldbeinschool
03:08:39 Sileas, he/they
boo
I think it might mean Looking For?
 Rogue Whispers
03:08:36 Rogue is a Ghost
LF means Looking For

I think
 Jack-A-Boo
03:08:06 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
what does LF mean in art talk? cause all I think when I see LF is light fallow
 Amygdala
03:07:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Lucky....please give it to me...i keep geting feathers XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Ocelot : -1
Margay : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 12, 2021 10:52 AM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sal | Male | Bear | Mentions: Frost
Sal walked back to his den and lied down. He looked down and licked something on the ground. It was a small bear cub. He had found it the other day by it's mother, who had been killed by some wolf. The small cub wasn't looking too well, but Sal wanted to try and give it a chance.

Sal grabbed the small cub by it's scruff and placed it in between his paws. "I will try to help you" he whispered into it's ear softly. "I won't let anyone hurt you." But that's when he got a small wiff of fox (Frost). As he was about to roar, the scent disappeared, so, he continued grooming the small injured cub.

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 12, 2021 11:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Her head cleared. She could see fine. She had been propped up against a boulder by Flame. She could feel her legs again. She moved them. A sharp, burning pain made her yelp. She remembered not much, only a big grizzly bear, and then she blacked. Wait, that wasn't it. She tried to attack the bear, and she slipped and got hurt by it's claws. Her leg now stung with every twitch.
She couldn't make herself look at her leg. It made her dizzy. She could feel the blood caked to her fur.
"I-Is it bad?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 12, 2021 12:39 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior|
"Yeah its bad." he said to Taliene. He had been laying close by. He picked up the mouse that Fern had dropped and brought it over to her. He dropped it infront of her.
"Eat something. You may feel better." He said as he went back to the bush he was laying in.
|Fern| Female| Scout|
"No it's not bad." Fern said walking over to Taliene. "Don't hear anything he has to say." She said gently.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 12, 2021 12:45 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starless Night | Healer | Male | M: Taliene, Ash, Sandstorm
Starless finished putting herbs on Taliene's leg. "It's a bit bad but as long as we keep it covered and properly change it for a couple days, your leg will heal just fine." Turning to the male(Sandstorm) who was protective over the hurt female(Ash), he said, "I have to check out that wound or else she might never remember who you are." Pushing him out of the way, he rolled some berries to the female. "Eat those, they will restore your memory."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 12, 2021 01:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Taine sighed as she ate the mouse offered by Killjoy. "Thanks," she mumbled. She saw spots in her vision that danced, blurring out parts of what she saw. "Is Ash okay?" she asked. She was concerned for her, but she also wanted to take her attention off her pain. She'd learned long ago that if you pay attention to something else, then the pain will subside.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 12, 2021 01:49 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Fern| Female| Scout|
"Ash should be find, hopefully." Fern said, painting in the hot sun. She got up and went to the pond. She laid down and rolled in it. There. She felt a lot better now
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 12, 2021 05:10 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn nodded to the healer and carefully picked up Ash taking her to the safety of the new pack her assessment back and tail between her legs slightly when Ashes mate growled at everyone. She felt empathetic for the pair. Once everyone was safe out of the bears territory she went over to the stream getting a drink.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 12, 2021 05:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ash-Female-4-Scout/Mother-M:Gwendolyn, Amaruq, Sandstorm, Delta, Taliene, Starless Night, Killjoy, Fern, Shrike.
Ash looked around and saw so many faces, faces she knew from somewere but didn't reconize, maybe she had just seen them in a dream. Everyone was talking at once and it made her dizzy. Her mate Amaruq came over with Sandstorm, Delta and her pup Shrike. Amarqu nuzzled close to her and she remembered the brown wolf from somewere, yes, she remembered his kind face and beautiful eyes. She also remembered the dark and light brown faces of her sister and brother but didn't reconize that they were her brother and sister. There were also familiar faces around, Killjoy, Fern, Gwendolyn, Taliene and Starless Night.
"Your name is Ash. and I'm Amaruq, your mate." Said the brown wolf. Starless Night pushed some berries toward her and she ate them. They tasted good but she didn't know what they were for.
(Ash has amnesia so her memories will come back on there own.)
Sandstorm-Male-5-Hunter-M: Ash, Taliene, Amaruq
Sandstorm heard Taliene,
"Sandstorm, what happened?"
"Honestly Taliene, I don't know what happened," The male looked at Taliene, she looked like she was getting better already. Ash on the other hand still didn't remember anyone or anything. Her mate, Amaruq, pushed his way through too see her. Sandstorm could see by the look on his face that he was consered for Ash.
"Don't worry, she will be ok." He said trying to calm down Amaruq.
"I have to check out that wound or else she might never remember who you are." Sanstorm almost jumped at the sound but soon realized that it was Starless Night.
"Ok, be careful with her though, I don't want anything bad to happen."
Delta-Female-4-Scout-M: Ash, Starless Night
Ash still couldn't remember anything and Delta was getting worried, her sister looked like she had seen Delta in a dream and no were else. Looking at Starless Night she saw him giving Ash some berries and Ash eating them.
"Will she be ok?" She asked him.

Edited at March 13, 2021 08:31 AM by Frank's Wolf Pack
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 12, 2021 05:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Taliene could see confusion and a hint of panic clouding Ash's face. Taliene understood what happened. Ash had suffered from amnesia.
"Is it permanent, her amnesia?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 12, 2021 06:29 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bronze | Male | Omega | Mentions: Ash
Bronze slowly walked over to Ash, his head down low and his ears back. "S-Sorry for tripping over you when we got here" the male said with an obviously scared and sorry tone of voice.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us