Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie
 MINEOLA
07:58:03 Alfi Darky
@Clear Sky
Most of them are for a palette 🤣
 Vulpixles
07:57:07 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Primary Account: 96 Mushrooms
Mushroom Hole: 7700 Mushrooms

I don't know how long I give myself before I blow all of this mush
 Clear Sky
07:56:54 Sky / Blue - she,her
alfi darki, that real nice i wish i had that amount of apples
 MINEOLA
07:56:05 Alfi Darky
Apples: 21
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 561
Mushrooms Saved: 380

Not bad :)
 Clear Sky
07:55:17 Sky / Blue - she,her
bear lol :')
 Bears den
07:54:09 Bear
Sky your talking? XD
Apples: 0
Mushrooms: 17
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 Clear Sky
07:53:38 Sky / Blue - she,her
broke*
 Clear Sky
07:53:25 Sky / Blue - she,her
Apples: 2
Mushrooms: 33
Mushrooms Saved: 9,800

im basically brok :'(
 starrywing
07:48:41 Novo/Starry
red
blue
hollow
domain expansion
purple
 Arachne
07:48:07 Ara/Kat
Whisp
thank you! :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 09:17 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Void, Stryker
Fae flinched hard when Starfire called her, but didn't let go of her cover. When Void picked up the human, Fae followed along, creating a copy of herself by Starfire's side. See the difference or not, he would take the hint.
But she hadn't planned flying. Bloody hell, she had barely managed a bird form. She made her copy meow as she jumped on Starfire's back. "Sorry," she whispered. She hoped for the best.
Of course, Starfire had other plans. But seeing Void turn without a fuss, Fae obeyed. As she let go of the cover, Fae saw the gray fur give way to a lock of her gray, wavy hair, pale skin and dark clothes. It would always be gray, whatever the shape. Her eyes were, too, fixed on the human. He looked half asleep, but she couldn't tell, now; human senses were weaker, and all she could feel was fear.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 09:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Hunter/Warrior/Male/FH
Stryker jolted awake, he'd fallen asleep? Sure, of course he'd fall asleep in a cage surrounded by his enemies and not in a bunk surrounded by friends. He rubbed sleep from his eyes and sat up, where were the shifters anyway?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 09:42 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/FH
Mary flew up to everybody, then shifting back into a human. "i saw hunters near our base on the way here; they must be looking for him." she said, taking out the hunters gun.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 09:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Hunter/Warrior/Male/FH
Stryker recognized his gun and watched the shifters quietly from the cage, he knew the other hunters would find him eventually, although he kind of liked it when he didn't have to babysit his squad.

Edited at August 25, 2020 09:46 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 11:36 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/hunters
Mary looked back at the hunters running atthem. she shifted into a winged wofl and picked them up one by one. she then flew up high and dropped them, dying institlanly. when she was done, she shifted back into a human, " thats what a shape shifter can do." she said, looking at stryker, as she put the bodies under a tree.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 02:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Hunter/Warrior/Male/Mary, FH
"Trust me, I know what you shape shifters can do, I've known for a long time," replied Stryker. He glanced at the bodies, "So you're 13, you feel anything after killing them?" he asked, wondering how early they must have trained her. He trained his whole life but only once he was 10 was he able to ignore the occasional waves of remorse and guilt.

Edited at August 26, 2020 02:14 AM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 04:09 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Stryker, Mary
"So what do we do...?"
Fare barely had the time to finish before a bullet flew just over her ear. She turned around to see three hunters rushing in and Mary killing them. Again? So the human wasn't lying.
She was to shift back, when she thought she had given herself away anyway, so she faded and conjured a couple wolves entering the area, talons shining menacingly just far enough from the real targets.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 05:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Stryker, Hunters
Void game her loud scream as an intimidation tactic and stood right up against the cage with her back facing Stryker. She spread her wings menacingly accidentally leaving her legs exposed to Stryker. She roared again daring any hunters to come close to her and the cage. One did and as soon as it was within striking range she ripped him apart with her claws splattering blood everywhere.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 07:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Stryker
Phase came over,hackles up(she cant speak human that well)"what is that doing here?!" she growled,"cant we just kill him now?!" she snapped,she felt a strange anger rise from her,she felt it when her parents where killed,she shook it off,I dont have time for some revange,she thought.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 26, 2020 07:55 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Void, Stryker
Fae crouched down, blending still on. Warm blood was trickling from the scratch, but she had to keep focus: her powers together were hard to manage.
Something chose that very moment to move. It was the prisoner. All the others were too busy with the other hunters, and he was slipping his hand in his pocket, and he was right behind Void. Her mind acted before she knew: one of the fake wolves darted right at the cage, snarling and growling bloody murder at that snake.
It didn't matter what Fae had learnt from them, lived with them. They were no people: they were murderers.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us