Wolf Play : A New Kingdom
Chatbox
 Black River
11:30:09 
Nez

Thank you! I read the rules there but I wanted to make sure site currency wasn't considered commercial!
 Tech
11:29:05 
Nez
Wheelie Master 🧑‍🦽‍➡️
 Nez.ity
11:28:00 
Tech

0.0 What was it?
 Nez.ity
11:27:23 
Black River

If yYou're referring to the Wolfplay lineart, they have rules posted when you click on “ Coloring Book”.

In other words. Yes, you can make adopts with the proper crediting and all.
 ZEFHYR
11:25:23 
icemoons, are you still doing Leaves?
 Tech
11:23:58 
Nez
I just remembered my nickname for you
 icemoons
11:21:02 slushy,ice,moon,
nez

I just make pixel arts so...
 Black River
11:20:50 
Question about the coloring book linearts: Are we allowed to make adopts for site currency with them, or would that be considered commercial use as well?
 Nez.ity
11:18:00 
I'll draw everyone a stick man 😫. It'll be the best damn stickman ever
 icemoons
11:16:44 slushy,ice,moon,
silent

I would but I'm in school and my grandparents are coming over tonight so...
 Nevermore.
11:16:39 Never/Nev
Nez

Do it.
 Nez.ity
11:14:34 
Itching to get back into drawing.
 Stygian Forest
11:13:23 
Amy

You can do it!
 Amygdala
11:12:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Stygian
Yup...but i will hopefully get 5 today...if i can manage to finish some hunting quests
 Silent Lucidity
11:11:45 Silent, Lucid
Slushy
I'm good. Got done with cleaning because my friend is coming over in a couple hours.
You should try to get a nap soon
 Stygian Forest
11:11:17 
Amy

Still?
 Amygdala
11:10:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Stygian
Dang...i still only have one🤣
 icemoons
11:09:56 slushy,ice,moon,
tired beyond words my friend... how are you?
 Stygian Forest
11:09:32 
Amy

11 tokens now.
 Silent Lucidity
11:09:00 Silent, Lucid
Hey slushy. How are you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Wolverine : +3
Bengal Tiger : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   85 

A New KingdomOctober 25, 2022 05:49 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kyoshiro~ Royal pup
Kyoshiro yelp rubbing her muzzle and backup's with her ears pinned back and tail tucked in. "What do you want with me?" She asked scared.
A New KingdomOctober 25, 2022 05:50 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cauldron-Henchwolf
"You show that pup Esmerray!" He yelled in glee. He bent his head down to the pup. "You'll learn to listen." He said in a scary tone
Hondo-King
"Saoirse everything is going to be ok, the guards will find them, trust me." He said pleading for his mate to relax. "Everything will be ok."
A New KingdomOctober 25, 2022 06:15 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kyoshiro~ Royal pup
"I don't take orders from anyone like you! I may be small but I'm the further Princess Kyoshiro!" She bite his nose with her sharp small teeth and backup's again. Showing her teeth.

Bloodclaw| Henchwolf
Bloodclaw bent's down to the pup and let's out a snarl. Then he notice that a pup is trying to escape he raced over and blocks her way. "Where do you think your going?" He said picking her up by the scruff and brings her back.

Nate) royal guard
Nate approaches the castle door opens it and walked inside he then looked for the King and Queen. While Varian follows

Edited at October 25, 2022 08:57 PM by Musa
A New KingdomOctober 27, 2022 10:10 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cauldron-Henchwolf
Cauldron snarled a deathly snarl and rushed at the pup. "How dare you do that to me!" He barked angrily and bit her ear. Suddenly he was thrown to the side, wind knocked out of him. By a huge snarling wolf.
Chase-Royal Guard
Chase stood over the other wolf, "How dare you talk like that to the Royal Pup?" He said and shoved his long fangs into the wolf's ear.
Hondo-King
"Nate!" Hondo said "Are you ok? And where are the pups?" He said rushing to Nate.
A New KingdomOctober 27, 2022 12:11 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nate) royal guard
"They got away with the two pups I was right on this one black wolf's tail but he knocked me down from underneath my stomach." He said with his ears folded back.

Kyoshiro~ royal pup
Kyoshiro yelped in surprise looking over she sees Chase? She decided to go look for a place to hide.

Bloodclaw| henchwolf
His ear's flickered and sees one of the royal guards were here!

Edited at October 27, 2022 12:12 PM by Musa
A New KingdomOctober 27, 2022 12:22 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cauldron-Henchwolf
Cauldron stared in fear. This guard looked really mad. Naturally his tail tucked and his ears pinned to his head. He just laid there, trying not to be seen. As the dog attacked him, he had to fight back. The guard ripped the edge of his ear off and Cauldron was mad. He picked up his head and bit deep into his throat.
Chase-Royal Guard
Chase yelped in pain, the black wolf biting into hks throat. He raked a claw over his eye, causing the wolf to let go. He then pinned him to the ground, not letting him move. Chase was starting to feel dizzy, he knew he was loosing a lot of blood and was in a lot of pain.
Hondo-King
"Nate, stay here and protect Saoirse, I'll go help Chase." He ordered, without giving Nate a chance to answer, he ran out the front doors and flew towards where Nate had once come.
A New KingdomOctober 27, 2022 12:45 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nate) royal guard
Nate went to protect Saoirse and the newborn pups.

Varian• alchemist
Varian decided to go help Hondo he let Ruggiger stayed with Nate and the queen. He went to his room grabbing a few potions and putting them inside of his backpack. Rushing out of his room headed to the castle door where he and Nate had entered. He knew that the King had already left but he can still help out.

Bloodclaw| henchwolf
BloodClaw grabbed Kyoshiro by her scruff letting her go and pinning her down with his two paws.

Kyoshiro~royal pup
Yelps in surprised and struggling to get free. "Let me go!!" She demanded.

Edited at October 27, 2022 12:45 PM by Musa
A New KingdomOctober 27, 2022 12:50 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chase-Royal Guard
He heard Kyoshiro's call for help, he ran and jumped on Bloodclaw and threw him to the ground, he growled in his face. "Don't ever touch her again..." He said growling, until he was knocked to the ground.
Cauldron-Henchwolf
Cauldron had gotten back up and knocked Chase off of Bloodclaw. "Look whose on the ground now," he mocked , and bit into his ear.
Hondo-King
Hondo landed searching for Chase and his pups, then he saw the fight. "Chase!" He yelled, frightened for his brother's safety.
A New KingdomOctober 27, 2022 01:28 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
BloodClaw| Henchwolf
"Don't you dare ever touch me!! Besides your outnumbered." BloodClaw said to Chase getting up and went over to Cauldron snarling angry and bit Chase on his other ear in a warning. As he walked back to Kyoshiro in a terrifying growl.

Kyoshiro~ Royal pup
Kyoshiro whimpers in fear backing up.

Varian• Alchemist
He soon catches up to Hondo. "Your Majesty your not going to just stand there and watch are you?!" He said.

Edited at October 27, 2022 01:31 PM by Musa
A New KingdomOctober 27, 2022 01:38 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo-King
As soon as Varian said that Hondo took off, howling in fury. He caught up to Bloodclaw and bit him in the scruff and threw him off. "No one touches my brother!" He yelled tail standing straight out in dominence. He then bit him in the neck and shook. Before being knocked out unconscious.
Cauldron-Henchwolf
Cauldron hurled himself at the king, landing on the Kings back. He raked his claws, scratching his neck, back and wings before swiftly headbutting him, knocking him out. The king now lay bleeding on the ground.
Chase-Royal Guard
Chase got up, blood draining down his neck. He ran and threw Cauldron to the ground. "Dont mess with the King", he gurgled, down collapsing unconscious.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   85 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us